Author Topic: father gets son killed over bottle of cologne  (Read 12299 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
father gets son killed over bottle of cologne
« on: July 12, 2011, 03:00:38 PM »
savage behaviour rewarded with a happy ending !

Father And Son Assault Leads To Death

Everyone was stunned after Isayah Muller, a promising young Truman High School football star, was stabbed to death just hours after his graduation on June 28, 2011.

There was outrage after his father, Andre Muller, was arrested and charged with starting a fight, but the man who fatally stabbed Isayah was not arrested.

The fight at a parking lot in the Bronx between was over a $200 bottle of cologne -- a graduation gift that went missing from the family's car.

Police maintained Isayah's dad was the aggressor. But some didn't want to believe it.

The video is from a surveillance camera inside the parking lot booth. The employee's faces are concealed because their lives have allegedly been threatened.

You can see the parking attendants speaking with Isayah's father, Andre. He is standing at the entrance, had accused the employees of stealing the cologne.

They talk, there is some gesturing, and things appear to escalate. The attendants even let Andre look inside their personal backpacks and search the drawers.

One of the attendants then gets on the phone to call 911.

You can also see Andre's pregnant wife, Rosa, at the door. She is just inches away from her husband, but as soon as she steps away, that's when it gets out of control.

Suddenly Andre throws the first punch. The attendant loses his balance from the force but does not strike back and stays on the phone.

A second attendant also does not fight back.

Isayah appears in the doorway, still wearing his tie from graduation.

Seconds later, his dad picks up a bicycle and apparently tries to throw it. The attendant attempts to shut the door, but you can see Isayah pushing it back open.

Then his father charges in with a snow shovel in hand. He starts swinging at both attendants. One attendant picks up a chair to fend him off. The other attendant picks up a machete.

Andre then backs away and closes the door. But seconds later, Isayah busts through the door with Andre right behind him.

It's an all-out brawl: father and son swinging away at the attendants, one attendant still brandishing a machete during the melee.

You see Isayah on top of the other attendant, punching him. Police say the attendant then used a homemade knife and stabbed the 19-year-old in the chest.

The NYPD arrested Andre and charged him with assault and weapons possession. He pleaded not guilty.

Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly appeared on Good Day New York last week and said that the attendants, who were not arrested, were acting in self defense.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
Re: father gets son killed over bottle of cologne
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 03:01:52 PM »
I would kill for my Eau Savage
North of Italy

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 03:06:33 PM »
I dont understand, So the Fathers Kid the one the bursts through the door after the door got shut got stabbed in the chest and died?

edit* seems like it. Are we supposed to feel bad or something? Im glad he died and not the poor employees , damn animals

luckily he had a knife on him.

"I want justice for my cousin so bad" that exactly what you got. Fucking dummies

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 03:15:28 PM »
he was  a football star
A

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 03:17:55 PM »
obviously as stupid as his father.

Guys Lets him search their bags. Which leads him to assaulting them. Im so haappy the employe didnt get stabbed to death which is what I thought happened at first

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 03:21:25 PM »
was going to play for the falcons

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 04:13:54 PM »
he was great football player
A

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 04:49:33 PM »
gee,black people.Who would have guessed.They literally ruin everything.Put them on a boat and ship them out.Then we will have a nice country once again.

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 04:52:06 PM »
quality cologne is not cheap.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 05:08:00 PM »
a  years back, Some Degenerate Fuck-face "MECHANIC"  ::) at jiffy lube stole my brothers Palm Pilot, When they finished changing his oil my Bro noticed his Palm Pilot missing he went to the office to complain, the Mechanic was like I bet its under your seat let me take a look, came back in the office like SEE its right here, ...... Jiffy Lube was located in a Black Neighbor hood

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 08:06:45 PM »
great video...great story. I love when the good win!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 08:23:52 PM »
Shame the kid died but it's the dad who should get full blame for starting everything.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2011, 08:35:15 PM »
gee,black people.Who would have guessed.They literally ruin everything.Put them on a boat and ship them out.Then we will have a nice country once again.
This country was never "nice"...it was good. It seems that when times get hard, we all like to blame others for making things not so "nice", when in reality it is the rich mofos running things that made it that way.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2011, 08:48:06 PM »
dude got his son kill, he must feel like shit.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2011, 08:53:43 PM »
dude got his son kill, he must feel like shit.
Yep, and no money coming his way (I'm thinking about Friday Night Lights)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2011, 09:02:36 PM »
Yep, and no money coming his way (I'm thinking about Friday Night Lights)
you know, i don't think he did it for the $200. I think he was angry becuase he felt he was wronged. And wanted his revenge. Idk, if the parking attendants took his perfume or not. now all his family and "supporters" want revenge on the parking attendants. Lol how they say "we want justice", even after the vid come out. :-\
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2011, 09:09:41 PM »
you know, i don't think he did it for the $200. I think he was angry becuase he felt he was wronged. And wanted his revenge. Idk, if the parking attendants took his perfume or not. now all his family and "supporters" want revenge on the parking attendants. Lol how they say "we want justice", even after the vid come out. :-\
True, but...if the parking lot attendants are compliant in your requests, show you that they didn't have it. Then there are proper procedures. And dude (or should I say the son) attack them...so going by the perspective of the attendants, I'm going to protect my person---whatever the outcome is, I'm going home.
Had the father been slow to anger, and quick to access all the diff scenarios, chances are his son would be still here.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 09:17:50 PM »
True, but...if the parking lot attendants are compliant in your requests, show you that they didn't have it. Then there are proper procedures. And dude (or should I say the son) attack them...so going by the perspective of the attendants, I'm going to protect my person---whatever the outcome is, I'm going home.
Had the father been slow to anger, and quick to access all the diff scenarios, chances are his son would be still here.
Yes, attendants were complaint and they didnt have to be. The thing is, i wouldn't let my father( i don't have kids, but son too). Get in a fight for a bottle of perfume. The outcome will never be good. Do you really think a park attendant would risk his job in this economy over a bottle of perfume? Especially with all the cams around?
A

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2011, 09:21:53 PM »
Yes, attendants were complaint and they didnt have to be. The thing is, i wouldn't let my father( i don't have kids, but son too). Get in a fight for a bottle of perfume. The outcome will never be good. Do you really think a park attendant would risk his job in this economy over a bottle of perfume? Especially with all the cams around?
Exactly...the kid should have said, "Dad, forget it, just forget it..."
I am guessing the cologne was for his son....
a  years back, Some Degenerate Fuck-face "MECHANIC"  ::) at jiffy lube stole my brothers Palm Pilot, When they finished changing his oil my Bro noticed his Palm Pilot missing he went to the office to complain, the Mechanic was like I bet its under your seat let me take a look, came back in the office like SEE its right here, ...... Jiffy Lube was located in a Black Neighbor hood
Did your brother go out there with him?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2011, 09:31:58 PM »
1. Why start a fight over a bottle of Cologne? That's not what normal civilized people do. Andre should've called 911 instead.

2. If you DO start a fight, make sure your opponent(s) dont have access to knives/guns other weapons.

3. Do not fight in a tight spaces, drag the person outside where he cannot grab a weapon. Prevent him from running away. The attendants were merely defending their lives.

Tragic and soo unnecessary.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2011, 09:47:49 PM »
Epic midlife crisis.  ::)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2011, 10:04:04 PM »
Geez, in my opinion its a unsafe to have the father out on bail.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2011, 10:15:54 PM »

no we wouldn't. you're an idiot.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2011, 10:38:14 PM »

did you see those african guys set fire for potatos?  like i said, anyone of afro descent should take God their ancestors got deported out that shit hole.   

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2011, 11:13:11 PM »

Herkulez Broskie

« Reply #19 on: Today at 09:31:58 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Why start a fight over a bottle of Cologne?

That wasnt just cologne yo. That was "Oh de do da day"
Team Schering Oss NL