Author Topic: There's Only One Bible  (Read 20868 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: There's Only One Bible
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2011, 06:33:22 AM »
I believe in God. that seems to make whimps like yourself angry.
haha angry ? no i pity you - you are a sad scared little sheep who cant take care of his own life - say isnt some of the things on here you post about banging young latin whores and the insults you give out very unchristian like ? gimmick  ::)

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2011, 06:36:52 AM »
Since you have no academic background or knowledge of religion and science, what makes you think your opinion merits any respect?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2011, 06:47:12 AM »
Since you have no academic background or knowledge of religion and science, what makes you think your opinion merits any respect?
My point exactly, real christians wouldnt retort like this - and again shooting yourself in the foot proving you are not a christian and just a lousy gimmick ----> science is the biggest thorn in Christiantys side dumbass so why embrace it being the staunch christian you claim you are ? - haha to easy

Cliff Clavin

• Getbig II
  • It's a little known fact
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2011, 07:16:37 AM »
I believe in God. that seems to make whimps like yourself angry.

which god theres been hundreds if not thousands threw out history..

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2011, 07:49:02 AM »
If God and Science are irreconciable, how is it that Einstein, Pasteur and Salk all believed in God? Should I side with Einstein or a shitstain like yourself?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2011, 07:51:17 AM »
If God and Science are irreconciable, how is it that Einstein, Pasteur and Salk all believed in God? Should I side with Einstein or a shitstain like yourself?
Einstein regarded religion as 'childish superstition.'   ;)

Cliff Clavin

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2011, 07:54:40 AM »

I believe in Spinoza's God who reveals Himself in the orderly harmony of what exists, not in a God who concerns himself with fates and actions of human beings.

—Albert Einstein

Cliff Clavin

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2011, 07:57:52 AM »
I cannot conceive of a personal God who would directly influence the actions of individuals, or would directly sit in judgment on creatures of his own creation. I cannot do this in spite of the fact that mechanistic causality has, to a certain extent, been placed in doubt by modern science. [He was speaking of Quantum Mechanics and the breaking down of determinism.] My religiosity consists in a humble admiration of the infinitely superior spirit that reveals itself in the little that we, with our weak and transitory understanding, can comprehend of reality. Morality is of the highest importance -- but for us, not for God. - Albert Einstein

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. (Albert Einstein)

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2011, 08:05:34 AM »
See, that's it.  "God" usually means either 1) Creator or 2) Interacting/judging among us life forms.

#1 Maybe, #2, ?..

The point is, you have to clarify which concept of God you are talking about.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2011, 08:11:30 AM »

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2011, 10:22:42 AM »
Then why is AA, a God based program, the only way alcoholics/addicts stop?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2011, 10:36:04 AM »
 :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2011, 10:52:51 AM »
Then why is AA, a God based program, the only way alcoholics/addicts stop?

It's called substituting drugs. And it's extremely ineffective as well, showing how chemicals are stronger than the god drug.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2011, 10:55:28 AM »
How about answering the question, stupid.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2011, 10:58:58 AM »
How about answering the question, stupid.

No one stops drugging without AA? Really?

If I were a junkie/alcoholic I'd rather drug myself to death instead of joining that cult. Those people are never free, they need their AA fix all the time, for life.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2011, 11:00:16 AM »
Kind of like you and the internet, mental weakling.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2011, 11:00:40 AM »
Fuck religion and everyone's "god".

Bunch of retards. It's 2011, damn it. Get a grip. Accept your mortality and move along.

No one is gonna save your soul or offer you an afterlife.

Dust of stars, people. Dust of stars.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2011, 11:46:26 AM »

Einstein didn't believe in god in the early stages of his life. It wasn't until he was much older and realized that he better start believing in god in hopes that god would forgive him for stealing other peoples work/theories and passing it off as his own.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2011, 11:53:15 AM »

Einstein didn't believe in god in the early stages of his life. It wasn't until he was much older and realized that he better start believing in god in hopes that god would forgive him for stealing other peoples work/theories and passing it off as his own.

Care to explain the second sentence?

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2011, 11:59:40 AM »
I love when the aetheists get angry. You can almost see the wretched childhoods they had.  I love it.

paradoxno1

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2011, 12:21:13 PM »
Archaeologists say they have finally found the missing first page of the Bible. It read: "All characters and stories portrayed within this book are purely fictitious and bear no resemblance to any real life events."

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2011, 12:48:22 PM »
 :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2011, 01:49:08 PM »
Fuck religion and everyone's "god".

Bunch of retards. It's 2011, damn it. Get a grip. Accept your mortality and move along.

No one is gonna save your soul or offer you an afterlife.

Dust of stars, people. Dust of stars.

Yes, according to cosmologists we are all made up of the thrown out atomic particles of supernova; in essense we are all stardust.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2011, 01:50:27 PM »
Yes, according to cosmologists we are all made up of the thrown out atomic particles of supernova; in essense we are all stardust.
and thats the truth but it doesnt explain where those stars came from or why all that star dust just happened to create intelligent people with free will and a sense of their own death

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2011, 01:53:43 PM »
and thats the truth but it doesnt explain where those stars came from or why all that star dust just happened to create intelligent people with free will and a sense of their own death
According to cosmologists, quantum fluctuations - cosmic particles randomly popping in and out of existance - formed the universe and all its contents.  Our existance is merely a blip or speck of cosmic pollution in the approx 14 billion year lifespan of the universe.....we're nothing more than that.....utterly meaningless.