Author Topic: What has the GOP Accomplished since taking the House?  (Read 2547 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: What has the GOP Accomplished since taking the House?
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2011, 06:32:34 AM »
Whats hilarious is that the very thing you accuse the democrats of you do yourself. Are you blind?

You need to take a 4th grade level civics course. 

You, like TA, are woefully ignorant of basic knowledge. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2011, 06:34:10 AM »
Like you see they havent done shit

If they were serious about the economy they would have fixed Wall Street

Oh. So the onus is only on the Republicans to fix Wall Street. It wasn't on the Democrats when they had control of Congress and the White House. And you are still stuck on stupid on the myth that the only thing that ails the economy is Wall Street.

I see that you are a brilliant one. You seem to forget that Republicans only control the House and the Dems in the Senate continue to block any significant cuts by Republicans. Kick the Dems out of the Senate next year and you will see a positive change, like the Reagan and Clinton years.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2011, 06:37:54 AM »
Oh. So the onus is only on the Republicans to fix Wall Street. It wasn't on the Democrats when they had control of Congress and the White House. And you are still stuck on stupid on the myth that the only thing that ails the economy is Wall Street.

I see that you are a brilliant one. You seem to forget that Republicans only control the House and the Dems in the Senate continue to block any significant cuts by Republicans. Kick the Dems out of the Senate next year and you will see a positive change, like the Reagan and Clinton years.

The democrats are shit as well but the title of this thread is "What has the GOP etc.." so im gonna bash them in another thread

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2011, 07:02:50 AM »
Whats hilarious is that the very thing you accuse the democrats of you do yourself. Are you blind?

Oh yeah. Of course. What was I thinking? The Democrats spending at unsustainable levels, which the Republicans have never done, and the Republicans stopping them from spending even more has been the same thing over and over again since this country was founded. Are you this stupid? Really. When did the Republicans spend as much as the Dems have done under Obama and threatened to raise taxes during a recession? Get a clue, nitwit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2011, 07:05:58 AM »
Oh yeah. Of course. What was I thinking? The Democrats spending at unsustainable levels, which the Republicans have never done, and the Republicans stopping them from spending even more has been the same thing over and over again since this country was founded. Are you this stupid? Really. When did the Republicans spend as much as the Dems have done under Obama and threatened to raise taxes during a recession? Get a clue, nitwit.

Not to mention, obamacare, cap & trade, card Check, EPA regulating carbon, 27 Czars, passing a trillion dollar stim bill which made the problems drastically worse, enacting policies resulting in energy and food inflation, etc. 

Hope & Change! 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2011, 07:11:33 AM »
No they dont want to raise taxes instead they want to cut medical programs etc much better indeed

So dont raise taxes on the wealthy instead cut medical programs so the poor suffer some more

Much better ::)

Listen republicans and democrats same shit. Republicans dont raise taxes but thats only because they need to take care of the rich who pay them. Not because they give a shit about you.

And democrats? Well who the fuck knows they just spend and spend.

We need a party in the middle. One that doesnt suck on Wall Streets dick(both repub and dem do this) and one who rewards middle class people who work not the rich people who are well rich already

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2011, 07:14:10 AM »
No they dont want to raise taxes instead they want to cut medical programs etc much better indeed

So dont raise taxes on the wealthy instead cut medical programs so the poor suffer some more

Much better ::)

Listen republicans and democrats same shit. Republicans dont raise taxes but thats only because they need to take care of the rich who pay them. Not because they give a shit about you.

And democrats? Well who the fuck knows they just spend and spend.

We need a party in the middle. One that doesnt suck on Wall Streets dick(both repub and dem do this) and one who rewards middle class people who work not the rich people who are well rich already

________________________ ________________

You mean like the $4k go carts fat slobs are tooling around in on tax payer dollar?   I hope so. 

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2011, 07:16:08 AM »
Not to mention, obamacare, cap & trade, card Check, EPA regulating carbon, 27 Czars, passing a trillion dollar stim bill which made the problems drastically worse, enacting policies resulting in energy and food inflation, etc. 

Hope & Change! 

I mean these idiots are criticizing the Republicans when they have control of only one of the houses and they have only controlled it for 7 months. It is going to take decades of sound economic and spending policies to fix all the damage done to the economy by Obama.

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2011, 07:29:53 AM »
I mean these idiots are criticizing the Republicans when they have control of only one of the houses and they have only controlled it for 7 months. It is going to take decades of sound economic and spending policies to fix all the damage done to the economy by Obama.

Its okay to have your opinions but dont fucking lie

The economy was shit when Obama took over from a republican president

Obama is not better than Bush in any way but seing a grown man knee-pad the GOP so much makes me sick

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2011, 07:32:21 AM »
In other words, my comment is sound and you have no argument to refute it. You have been defeated. Again.

Links?  Google something other than CNN, MSNBC and Olbermann.

Hilarious how liberals and Democratic party supporters never take responsibility for their actions or the way they vote.

I tell you what. Get me a link to a reputable independent source that credits Obama and the Democrats with keeping the UNEMPLOYMENT RATE UNDER 8% and I will get the links you are requesting. HEHEHEEH!!!

I was about to accuse of being redundant, until I remember that Olbermann ain't on MSNBC no more.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2011, 07:35:39 AM »
Ok, so its safe to say that the Republicans have done absolutely nothing with the House whatsoever. Thanks guys, I knew you would all come through.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2011, 07:37:13 AM »

Obama is not better than Bush in any way but seing a grown man knee-pad the GOP so much makes me sick

He has made everything measurably worse on all fronts.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2011, 10:32:52 AM »
What a fucking stupid thread.

Yeah.   :-\

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2011, 10:37:29 AM »
Ok, so its safe to say that the Republicans have done absolutely nothing with the House whatsoever. Thanks guys, I knew you would all come through.

Is there a clue in your head somewhere? Nothing gets passed into law, unlese House, Senate and White House ALL AGREE on it.

What the House has done is stopped the bleeding somewhat. Reid and Obama can't ram any more foolishness down our throats, because the GOP controls the House.

Of course, conveniently absent from your tirades is how ABYSMAL of a performance Obama has had, despite having a SUPERMAJORITY in the Senate and a big majority in the House.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2011, 10:48:03 AM »
Hahahaha major burn.  Nothing has been done.  Not one thing. 
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2011, 10:55:10 AM »

GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DONT NEED ANYMORE 2000 PAGE BULLSHIT LAWS. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: July 13, 2011, 10:56:57 AM »

yeah but but but  ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2011, 11:01:34 AM »
GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE DONT NEED ANYMORE 2000 PAGE BULLSHIT LAWS. 

Exactly!!!

As long as they stop the foolishness from Obama, until we can throw him and those other Senate Dems out of office, they've done MORE THAN ENOUGH for America.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: July 13, 2011, 11:03:27 AM »

yeah but but but  ;D

But, but, but, The Obama stimulus was supposed to keep unemployment under 8%.

But, but, but 500,000 jobs a month was to come from "Recovery Summer" last year.

But, but, but, unemployment was supposed to be around 6% by now.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #44 on: July 13, 2011, 11:07:07 AM »

But, but, but 500,000 jobs a month was to come from "Recovery Summer" last year.

Shovel ready . . . .

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2011, 11:08:49 AM »
If they can stop Obama's spending, it will be a successful term.  If they raise the debt ceiling, it's another failed Congress.  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2011, 11:11:12 AM »
Shovel ready . . . .

I knew I forgot one of Obama's lame-brain promises that went up in smoke. Thanks!!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2011, 11:25:20 AM »

It wasn't NOWHERE AS BAD AS IT'S NOW. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

You know how you can win this argument? Show me WHEN THERE WAS 9.2% UNEMPLOYMENT RATE UNDER BUSH.

Go ahead. Show me when, AT ANY TIME, there was 9.2% UE RATE under Bush. Show me when the economy started to unravel. It was in the last 2 years of his presidency. Care to tell me which party had control of CONGRESS (you know the branch that makes and passes all the laws for the president to sign or veto), in those last years of Bush's presidency.

I am not lying. What I state are facts. Learn the difference. Tell me when there was 9.2% UE rate during Bush's presidency and you win the argument.

Obama TURNED THE ECONOMY INTO SHIT. HOPE AND CHANGE TO YOU, SHEEP!!

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: July 13, 2011, 11:27:43 AM »

LOL!!!!

Like I said. The GOP's accomplishment is in being a stumbling block to Obama's idiotic policies.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2011, 11:31:34 AM »
Is there a clue in your head somewhere? Nothing gets passed into law, unlese House, Senate and White House ALL AGREE on it.

What the House has done is stopped the bleeding somewhat. Reid and Obama can't ram any more foolishness down our throats, because the GOP controls the House.

Of course, conveniently absent from your tirades is how ABYSMAL of a performance Obama has had, despite having a SUPERMAJORITY in the Senate and a big majority in the House.
Ok, can you show me where all the Republican Bills that the House came up with or the Bills that the Republicans voted down in victory.  I am unable to think of any at the moment.  A link would be grand. (I doubt you have any though).