Author Topic: What has the GOP Accomplished since taking the House?  (Read 2546 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: What has the GOP Accomplished since taking the House?
« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2011, 11:33:01 AM »
LOL!!!!

Like I said. The GOP's accomplishment is in being a stumbling block to Obama's idiotic policies.
???
Where, What and When did this happen?  They haven`t done anything or voted anything down.  Where are there victories?   A link would be nice.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2011, 02:19:45 PM »
Ok two can play at this ridiculous game. Show me one thing that Obama has done that has benefited all Americans and has universal support. Show me one job Obama has saved. One tax cut, show me anything he's done that has not led directly to doubling the debt by himself. He has failed...failed America. Ur vote was criminal.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: July 13, 2011, 02:24:12 PM »
Ok two can play at this ridiculous game. Show me one thing that Obama has done that has benefited all Americans and has universal support. Show me one job Obama has saved. One tax cut, show me anything he's done that has not led directly to doubling the debt by himself. He has failed...failed America. Ur vote was criminal.

I am at the point where I consider anyone still supporting obama, planning on voting for him again, or whatever, a traitor complicit in the moral, fiscal, military, and economic collapse of the nation. 

I already told a good friends' sister who I used to be friends with, a jew, that she was a fucking idiot and her ancestors were cursing her for letting her leftist white guilt vote for a mongrel and beast like obama not only the first time, but a second time.   My friend agreed with me and told his sister the same thing.   Her husband turned beat red and stormed off. 

I really don't give a fuck anymore.   You vote for obama = contribution to collapse of America.       Plain and simple. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2011, 02:27:50 PM »
I feel the exact same way. Thats why I can barely debate any of these libs who still defend him. Its bad enough u voted for him but now we have his body of work in front of us. He's a piece of shit.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2011, 02:31:41 PM »
I feel the exact same way. Thats why I can barely debate any of these libs who still defend him. Its bad enough u voted for him but now we have his body of work in front of us. He's a piece of shit.

We are going to need decades to recover from the damage he has done in such a short time. 

and yes - if you are planning on voting for obama again - you are complicit and contributing to the collapse of the nation. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2011, 02:31:57 PM »
I am at the point where I consider anyone still supporting obama, planning on voting for him again, or whatever, a traitor complicit in the moral, fiscal, military, and economic collapse of the nation. 

I already told a good friends' sister who I used to be friends with, a jew, that she was a fucking idiot and her ancestors were cursing her for letting her leftist white guilt vote for a mongrel and beast like obama not only the first time, but a second time.   My friend agreed with me and told his sister the same thing.   Her husband turned beat red and stormed off. 

I really don't give a fuck anymore.   You vote for obama = contribution to collapse of America.       Plain and simple. 

does this mean you won't be posting anymore?
i'm looking forward to your hysteria as the election gets closer..
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2011, 02:40:55 PM »
Its only hysterical if u libs vote for this asshat again.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2011, 03:14:56 PM »
Ok, can you show me where all the Republican Bills that the House came up with or the Bills that the Republicans voted down in victory.  I am unable to think of any at the moment.  A link would be grand. (I doubt you have any though).
there is more than one way to make a difference brain child...

why dont you name the legislation that has been passed since they took office and then you will see the difference they have made...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2011, 03:16:03 PM »

why dont you name the legislation that has been passed since they took office and then you will see the difference they have made...

;D

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2011, 12:41:41 AM »
It wasn't NOWHERE AS BAD AS IT'S NOW. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

You know how you can win this argument? Show me WHEN THERE WAS 9.2% UNEMPLOYMENT RATE UNDER BUSH.

Go ahead. Show me when, AT ANY TIME, there was 9.2% UE RATE under Bush. Show me when the economy started to unravel. It was in the last 2 years of his presidency. Care to tell me which party had control of CONGRESS (you know the branch that makes and passes all the laws for the president to sign or veto), in those last years of Bush's presidency.

I am not lying. What I state are facts. Learn the difference. Tell me when there was 9.2% UE rate during Bush's presidency and you win the argument.

Obama TURNED THE ECONOMY INTO SHIT. HOPE AND CHANGE TO YOU, SHEEP!!
The deficit didnt happen under Obama he made it worse yes but that should not make you suck repub dick the way you do. Pathetic

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2011, 01:06:10 AM »
1. Stem Cell Research Continued-Universally supported, Beneficial to all Americans

2. Auto Bailouts-Saved GE,Chrysler-Jobs Saved-American Companies saved.

3. 95 Percent of families received a Tax Cut because of the Stimulus- http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/jan/28/barack-obama/tax-cut-95-percent-stimulus-made-it-so/
This has not doubled the debt.

The real drain on our economy is you, the military industrial complex that President Eisenhower warned us about.  I hope this helps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2011, 01:09:17 AM »
Ok, so all we have here are members calling me names and not presenting anything in the way of links to Legislation or even defeats of any Legislation by the Republicans.  Could that possibly arise out of the result that Republicans have failed miserably at doing one single thing with the House?  The evidence points overwhelmingly so to YES!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2011, 03:34:55 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2011, 03:37:59 AM »
We don't want more 2000 pages pieces of shit! 

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2011, 03:39:36 AM »
Ok, so all we have here are members calling me names and not presenting anything in the way of links to Legislation or even defeats of any Legislation by the Republicans.  Could that possibly arise out of the result that Republicans have failed miserably at doing one single thing with the House?  The evidence points overwhelmingly so to YES!

To be be fair the dem didnt do shit either
I wonder what we are paying these politicians for

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2011, 03:40:54 AM »
We don't want more 2000 pages pieces of shit! 
Yes because reading is an advanced skill that requires another skill, comprehension which is on the decline.

I think from now on Bills and Laws should only be made using Twitter.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2011, 03:43:30 AM »
Clueless. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2011, 03:50:57 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2011, 03:56:14 AM »
Yeah TA, let's pass more obamacare, cap n trade, dodd frank, etc. 

Yeah, prosperity is only one more obama WTF bill away.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2011, 03:57:08 AM »
Yeah TA, let's pass more obamacare, cap n trade, dodd frank, etc. 

Yeah, prosperity is only one more obama WTF bill away.   
Why would you want to do that?  What is a Dodd Frank?  Some type of hotdog? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2011, 04:06:10 AM »
???
exactly you moron, look at legislation passed before they got in office and after and you will see the difference theyve made ::)

close the thread and head back to the G&O fucktard

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2011, 04:08:17 AM »
exactly you moron, look at legislation passed before they got in office and after and you will see the difference theyve made ::)

close the thread and head back to the G&O fucktard
I don`t understand.  ???  Where is the legislation "after" as you claim?