Author Topic: Hello I am Johnnay Falcon the MINORITY LEADER for 2012 will replace OBAMA  (Read 2796 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
:-\

Sorry, but he will be re-elected.  :-\ Lots of Falcon punches a comin.  8)
D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

Well thats good considering violence is at an all time high so is racism hopefully his re-election will work for us in the long run
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
A

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature

;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I will vote for Obama again in 2012 despite that he has not been liberal enough although the main blame lies with the crappy congress which is made up of Conservadems and Republicans who are unintelligent and do nothing.  Obama is the right man at the wrong time.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
JF, maybe you can educate Obama about dieting? He appears to have a slight belly. What are your thoughts on this?
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Stark

• Getbig V
Wining as a "minority" leader? Isn't that contradicting in itself?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I will vote for Obama again in 2012 despite that he has not been liberal enough although the main blame lies with the crappy congress which is made up of Conservadems and Republicans who are unintelligent and do nothing.  Obama is the right man at the wrong time.

fuck yes i agree Adonis, imagine the great black community another 4 years chillin with black on black violence and at home smokin weed and cigarettes they will be so mega- fucked out of there mind after that we wont have to worry about them any more  ;)
A

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
:-X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
You mean the second?  Nothing like a little poli sci humor.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
:-X

trust me adonis is on our side, hes much more clever than we get him credit for, adonis operates on the sly trust me
A

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Wining as a "minority" leader? Isn't that contradicting in itself?

Well no i beleive many strong black youth would be more than glad tagging along in a single filed line marching around the white house dribbling basketballs for peace and justice
A