Author Topic: GH15: JUDGING RESPONSE TO HORMONES  (Read 28447 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
GH15: JUDGING RESPONSE TO HORMONES
« on: July 13, 2011, 12:55:50 PM »
GH15,

HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE GOOD OR POOR RESPONDER TO HORMONES. WHAT ARE THE KEY THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN TERMS OF ATTRIBUTES?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Stavios

Re: GH15: JUDGING RESPONSE TO HORMONES
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 01:05:09 PM »
yop..

you will blow the fuck up from 50mg a day of d-bol

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 01:09:32 PM »
um...   the rate at which you get huge

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 01:18:22 PM »
um...   the rate at which you get huge

HOW BIG WOULD SOMEONE BE IF THEY WERE NATURAL THEN THEY TAKE ONE AMPULE A WEEK? STARTING AROUND 170LBS AND FAIRLY LEAN.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 01:20:58 PM »
yop..

you will blow the fuck up from 50mg a day of d-bol

I HAVENT TRIED DBOL. I WENT 250MG OF HUMAN GRADE TEST AND WENT FROM 172ISH(11%) TO ABOUT 190LBS VERY QUICKLY(11%), THEN ADDING SUPERDROL AND GOT TO A FATTY(13-14% BODY FAT) OF ABOUT 210, NOW IM ON 375MG TEST A WEEK AND SITTING AT ABOUT 192LBS BUT AT 8-9%. TRYING TO RECOMP AROUND THIS WEIGHT BUT GET TO 7% BODY FAT. DO NOT THINK ITS POSSIBLE, ILL ADD MASTERON AND PROBABLY ABOMBS IN THE FINAL MONTH OR SO. I THINK ILL HAVE TO ACCEPT GETTING DOWN TO ABOUT 183-185 IF NOT LOWER.

I WANT TO KNOW IF MY RESPONSE IS GOOD. SO I KNOW HOW MUCH GH TO USE MUTATE. ONCE IM DOWN WITH THIS RECOMP PROLLY ANOTHER 8-10 WEEKS I WANT TO GO AT A RELATIVELY LOW DOSE TEST + MODERATE DOSE GH. 250MG TEST + 3IU GH? AND JUST KEEPING ADD SLIGHTLY MORE TEST, THEN GH NON-STOP EVERY TIME I PLATEAU SO I CAN ADD LBM NOT FAT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 01:24:27 PM »
hard to say, I'd have to see how you look

a friend of mine gained from 50mg of d-bol the muscle mass I gained from 3 years of cycling.

look at it this way, if you have to ask, you probably are not a GREAT responder haha.

when you are a great responder, you ask yourself: WTF is happening to me

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 01:25:12 PM »

a friend of mine gained from 50mg of d-bol the muscle mass I gained from 3 years of cycling.

look at it this way, if you have to ask, you probably are not a GREAT responder haha.

DAMN SO I GUESS IM NOT. AM I GOING TO HAVE TO ACCEPT ABUSING?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 12:18:15 AM »
First off are those genuine bf % or bro estimates which usely are a good 5-6 % out :D - being that low in bf you will really be seeing some serious definition - around the 8% mark myself and friends when flexing arms theres like no fat to be seen just skin and you are getting decent splits between the two heads on biceps and triceps are showing ultra horse shoe shape - not stage ready yet but you are getting there -intercostals will be popping through nicely to - so are you like this ? you also got to drop this weight thing - muscle to fat ratio and BB is all visual.. You may weigh 180pds but if you look 200 and are lean then you know you are on the right track - so forget the scales and on that dose I wouldnt be expecting much unless you are an extreme responder and like Stav says if you are asking then You prob not  :D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 03:42:09 AM »
I wouldn't say I'm a great responder at all, somewhere in the average range. However, like most, when I first started out I used a lot of UG trash simply because I didn't know any better and of course the results were far from amazing and just a little better than garbage. If you're using UG gear, even if it's decent UG gear and eventually make the switch to human grade regardless of your level of individual response the difference will be night and day.

Also, I don't care what anyone says and many will argue this until they're blue in the face...what you eat matters. Quality calories in abundance will always build more muscle with gear than simply calories in abundance...I've seen this play true for years and still do.

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2011, 06:25:17 AM »
I wouldn't say I'm a great responder at all, somewhere in the average range. However, like most, when I first started out I used a lot of UG trash simply because I didn't know any better and of course the results were far from amazing and just a little better than garbage. If you're using UG gear, even if it's decent UG gear and eventually make the switch to human grade regardless of your level of individual response the difference will be night and day.

Also, I don't care what anyone says and many will argue this until they're blue in the face...what you eat matters. Quality calories in abundance will always build more muscle with gear than simply calories in abundance...I've seen this play true for years and still do.

true

my trick to eat well and big portions this year is that I put sauce on everything and a shitload of it.

tzatziki, salsa, whatever

I am not a big meat eater so it has to taste good

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 07:03:29 AM »
First off are those genuine bf % or bro estimates which usely are a good 5-6 % out :D - being that low in bf you will really be seeing some serious definition - around the 8% mark myself and friends when flexing arms theres like no fat to be seen just skin and you are getting decent splits between the two heads on biceps and triceps are showing ultra horse shoe shape - not stage ready yet but you are getting there -intercostals will be popping through nicely to - so are you like this ? you also got to drop this weight thing - muscle to fat ratio and BB is all visual.. You may weigh 180pds but if you look 200 and are lean then you know you are on the right track - so forget the scales and on that dose I wouldnt be expecting much unless you are an extreme responder and like Stav says if you are asking then You prob not  :D

GENUINE. IM MY OWN HARSHEST CRITIC. I USE TO SUGAR COAT STUFF BUT THAT GOT ME NOWHERE.

I THOUGHT 11-12%, BUT GH15 COMMENTED ON ONE FELLA THAT WAS JUST LIKE ME AND SAID 9-10. BUT NOW IM A BIT LEANER THAN THAT. I HAVE ALL STRIATIONS IN MY ARMS, DELTS, CHEST IS SQUARED OUT...I DONT HAVE THE OBLIQUES LIKE PIANO KEYS RUNNING THROUGH THOUGH LIKE GH15 SAYS. AND MY LOWER BACK DOESNT HAVE AN X, ITS JUST NO FAT THERE, NOTHING I CAN PINCH.

YOUR TELLING ME TO THROW THE SCALE OUT? I WEIGH 190ISH BUT LOOK MUCH MORE WITH MY SHIRT OFF. MY ARMS ARE THIN THOUGH LONG ARMS SHORT BICEP SYNDROME, WIDE CLAVICLES. SO IN A SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT I LOOK 190ISH. LONG SLEEVE I LOOK VERY WIDE.

WHEN DO I ADD MASTERON? THINKING ABOUT IT AT THE BEGINNING OF AUGUST. I WANT TO BE A REAL 6-7% GH15 MEASUREMENT WISE, NOT FAKE 6-7%.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 07:05:14 AM »

IVE ONLY USED HUMAN GRADE. TESTOVIRON FROM EUROPE, NORMA HELLAS FROM GREECE. NEXT UP IS ROTEX MEDICA.

QUALITY FOOD DOES MATTER. IVE SEEN THAT TOO...I THINK GH15 SAYS THAT CAUSE HES TALKING ABOUT WHEN U R ON LIKE 8, 10, 12, 15 IU'S OF GH. THEN I IMAGINE FOOD QUALITY CAN BE MORE LAX SINCE MAINTANENCE AMOUNT IS FAR HIGHER.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 07:08:26 AM »
GENUINE. IM MY OWN HARSHEST CRITIC. I USE TO SUGAR COAT STUFF BUT THAT GOT ME NOWHERE.

I THOUGHT 11-12%, BUT GH15 COMMENTED ON ONE FELLA THAT WAS JUST LIKE ME AND SAID 9-10. BUT NOW IM A BIT LEANER THAN THAT. I HAVE ALL STRIATIONS IN MY ARMS, DELTS, CHEST IS SQUARED OUT...I DONT HAVE THE OBLIQUES LIKE PIANO KEYS RUNNING THROUGH THOUGH LIKE GH15 SAYS. AND MY LOWER BACK DOESNT HAVE AN X, ITS JUST NO FAT THERE, NOTHING I CAN PINCH.

YOUR TELLING ME TO THROW THE SCALE OUT? I WEIGH 190ISH BUT LOOK MUCH MORE WITH MY SHIRT OFF. MY ARMS ARE THIN THOUGH LONG ARMS SHORT BICEP SYNDROME, WIDE CLAVICLES. SO IN A SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT I LOOK 190ISH. LONG SLEEVE I LOOK VERY WIDE.

WHEN DO I ADD MASTERON? THINKING ABOUT IT AT THE BEGINNING OF AUGUST. I WANT TO BE A REAL 6-7% GH15 MEASUREMENT WISE, NOT FAKE 6-7%.
Im saying dont rely on the scales - BB is all visual - if you are that lean and weighing that amount and have the nice full look gear gives you then you will look alot heavier than that. you sound like you are looking in great shape

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2011, 12:28:04 PM »
IVE ONLY USED HUMAN GRADE. TESTOVIRON FROM EUROPE, NORMA HELLAS FROM GREECE. NEXT UP IS ROTEX MEDICA.

QUALITY FOOD DOES MATTER. IVE SEEN THAT TOO...I THINK GH15 SAYS THAT CAUSE HES TALKING ABOUT WHEN U R ON LIKE 8, 10, 12, 15 IU'S OF GH. THEN I IMAGINE FOOD QUALITY CAN BE MORE LAX SINCE MAINTANENCE AMOUNT IS FAR HIGHER.

I think he says it because it's what people want to hear. Yes, food quality can be more lax on lot of GH but you still want a large amount of quality calories. That doesn't mean you eat trash all day....besides, most guys who eat a lot of trash have a hard time eating enough throughout the day....trash kills your appetite.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 12:52:39 PM »
Im saying dont rely on the scales - BB is all visual - if you are that lean and weighing that amount and have the nice full look gear gives you then you will look alot heavier than that. you sound like you are looking in great shape

YEAH. I SEE WHAT UR SAYING. I PREFER THE VISUAL ASPECT OVER THE NUMERICAL ASPECT. BUT IVE BEEN BRED TO THINK NUMERICAL FROM ALL THESE OTHER FORUMS...I NEED TO THINK DIFFERENTLY.

ID STILL LIKE TO GET MY OBLIQUES DIALED IN AND GET THE X OR AT LEAST SOME FORM OF IT ON MY LOWER BACK. THEN IM GOING TO GROW...BUT GO SLOWLY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 12:53:16 PM »
I think he says it because it's what people want to hear. Yes, food quality can be more lax on lot of GH but you still want a large amount of quality calories. That doesn't mean you eat trash all day....besides, most guys who eat a lot of trash have a hard time eating enough throughout the day....trash kills your appetite.

YES TRASHY FOOD KILLS UR APPETITE. REALIZE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN APPETITE WHEN I EAT CLEAN. HUGE, HUGE CHANGE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 02:06:19 PM »

pupils become better than teacher!,, i like this answer very very good answer!,, you see what he write here? read it 10 times ,,

if you go infront of mirror and your girlfriend is there... she leave the bathroom and you call her back to stand next to you when you flex...then you are not hyper responder! ,,hyper responder when standing infront of mirror are in awe themselves by their own body! ,, they themselves cant believe to what they see sometimes they need to shake head and close eyes and open again to believe its actualy them ,, that is hyper responder!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2011, 02:08:25 PM »
I HAVENT TRIED DBOL. I WENT 250MG OF HUMAN GRADE TEST AND WENT FROM 172ISH(11%) TO ABOUT 190LBS VERY QUICKLY(11%), THEN ADDING SUPERDROL AND GOT TO A FATTY(13-14% BODY FAT) OF ABOUT 210, NOW IM ON 375MG TEST A WEEK AND SITTING AT ABOUT 192LBS BUT AT 8-9%. TRYING TO RECOMP AROUND THIS WEIGHT BUT GET TO 7% BODY FAT. DO NOT THINK ITS POSSIBLE, ILL ADD MASTERON AND PROBABLY ABOMBS IN THE FINAL MONTH OR SO. I THINK ILL HAVE TO ACCEPT GETTING DOWN TO ABOUT 183-185 IF NOT LOWER.

I WANT TO KNOW IF MY RESPONSE IS GOOD. SO I KNOW HOW MUCH GH TO USE MUTATE. ONCE IM DOWN WITH THIS RECOMP PROLLY ANOTHER 8-10 WEEKS I WANT TO GO AT A RELATIVELY LOW DOSE TEST + MODERATE DOSE GH. 250MG TEST + 3IU GH? AND JUST KEEPING ADD SLIGHTLY MORE TEST, THEN GH NON-STOP EVERY TIME I PLATEAU SO I CAN ADD LBM NOT FAT.

this is average respond to hormones,, but again it is many factors,, how legit the product is counts for a lot,, again from what you write it is average reespond which can go long way in bodybuild but youll just have to sacrifice much more

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2011, 02:09:25 PM »

jesus this is fuckin good answer,, im highly impressed,, i like this fuckin answer ,,truth in your face lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 02:15:49 PM »

ug hormones gave a big part in my placings in the past,, big part,, and the best eq i ever use was from underground MADE BY CFC when it was syntrax from ****powder,, that eq ...mother fuckin equipona i cant even describe the quality of that vials ,,it is gold worthy ,, iw ould pick 10 of those vial right now over a gold ring,, it depends who is the cook...if you go with some balonie and most of them are balonies then you will end up balonied,,,if you go with ****....its a diff ball game ,, no wodner he is so arogant ,,his stuff work! and work very very well

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2011, 02:17:44 PM »

yes,,but it also depend on how much water you hold ,, water will blur line and the ultra horse wont be exactly ultra ,, but when its water you know it ,, you look like million bucks with 100 bucks bill missing lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2011, 02:22:30 PM »

again i can show you 100 fellas walking around 6-7% and think they are 10...because of water...2 days diazide and they are competition ready lol ,, then there are the deluionists lol the ones who walk 16% andf think they are single digit ...but they arre very easy to notie because  they have dead fat on them in bulk ,,  you see no sculpting just bulk ,,dead bulk ,, the ones who are truly low bodyfat ....just looked sculpted ...chest...delts.. traps.. they stand infront of you and you stare at their forarms because they are more veiny ....they are also hard looking over all and quality size and in lean yet thick... if hormonized,, water can fuck up seratus and horse shoe finest details...but when you flex...it is all there even the worst genetic in the world when you flex hard you will see the muscle coming out ...again water wil blurr some but over all you will look  ripped and muscular to the eye

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2011, 02:25:16 PM »

anything over 4 iu of legit gh ...and diet really matter less and less,, ofcourse the macros shoudl be there as in enough protien etc but! again if you are already lean due to prime gh in system or you use gh you just wont gain fat,, not possible unless you just sit home all day long drinking canola oil,, leaner fellas can eat much much more linient ,, i have naturals...true naturlas coming for advice all the time and they are true 8% and just eat whatever they wwant and dont gain fat...i seen it ,, fat burgers in 3 am in the morning on regular basis all the time with fries andbig drinks

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2011, 03:17:48 PM »

foro the last time! ,, i do not say what people want to hear i say what truth is ,, i saywhat we do ,, both lean naturals and lean hormonized fella,, when you are lean fella naturaly you can notice those fellas eat whatever they want and remain lean ,, the true naturals can eat a lot of shit,, the true naturals that are lean at 8 % or under,, and they do ,, they eat in boston markets americana ,, they eat mashpotatos with juiced chikan from walmart with all th eoils in it ,, they eat alot of shi t,,burgers right and left,, really most of the fellas in gyms 6-105 true naturals TRUE NATURALS not eveb hormonized dont even know what diet is yet still look good! ,, the diet thing is balonie aimed at severe abuser of hormones that take mega doses and estrogen then come to play in a more pronounced way ....they dont take gh just load on the hormones and get bloofy on top of eating all shit and then get bloofy fat...but fellas who know what they are doing can eat pizzas and jamaica food eveyr few days and icecream every couple days and look perfectly ripped with or with out hormones!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2011, 03:20:32 PM »
YEAH. I SEE WHAT UR SAYING. I PREFER THE VISUAL ASPECT OVER THE NUMERICAL ASPECT. BUT IVE BEEN BRED TO THINK NUMERICAL FROM ALL THESE OTHER FORUMS...I NEED TO THINK DIFFERENTLY.

ID STILL LIKE TO GET MY OBLIQUES DIALED IN AND GET THE X OR AT LEAST SOME FORM OF IT ON MY LOWER BACK. THEN IM GOING TO GROW...BUT GO SLOWLY.

another sign you are in the singles....is when your OBLIQES are dialed in !!,, something not many talk about,, when the obliqes are tight,, and when you have the tight polished look from both sides of the midsection....you are in the singles or very very close to it,, very important factor ,,even if abs are blurred due to water..the obliqes and the sides will be very hard and very conditioned....this is first signs you are IN the singles

gh15 approved
fallen angel