Author Topic: Does HGH make your head physically bigger?  (Read 6940 times)

halegria4

• Getbig II
Does HGH make your head physically bigger?
« on: July 13, 2011, 01:33:46 PM »
Ok I want to take HGH for the fullness and fat burning but need to know if you guys have
experienced your head getting bigger, I have a big head and honestly don't want it any bigger
I met Gunter  Schlierkamp and his wife a few months back and his head in enormous I took
my picture with him and he makes my head look normal and that's saying something, Gunter by the way
talked with him for a couple hours and he was an absolutely super cool no BS nice guy, his wife Kim too.

Anyway that's my question.
Stop Fucking Around

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Does HGH make your head physically bigger?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 03:51:16 AM »
It can but it's largely dose and duration dependent.

It's unlikely a dose of 4-5iu per day for 4-6 months would have a bad effect, when doses start creeping into the double digit range and remain there for extended periods or even several periods this really increases your chances of bone growth.

However, it is possible lower end doses could cause some slight growth but the odds are far more in your favor.

lesaucer

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 08:41:01 AM »
just look at some bald guys competing, it looks like there is an alien in their head lmao, dont abuse gh!

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 10:01:54 AM »
On 5ius a day of legit hg gh u could have some bone growth or growth in your gut