Author Topic: Real men drink Mike's Hard Lemonade!  (Read 17422 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Real men drink Mike's Hard Lemonade!
« on: July 13, 2011, 02:34:18 PM »
  Real men like things that taste good.  I don't get why Mike's Hard Lemonade gets the rap of a bitch drink? Beer tastes like piss to me, and you have to be a borderline alcoholic to enjoy the taste of it.  Why torture yourself when you can enjoy an alcoholic beverage that tastes great and has more alcoholic content (5.5 - 5.8%) then most beers anyway  ???  Lesson? Taste does not equal bitchness.  My favorite hard liquor of choice right now would have to be Goldschlager.  I have recently tried Absolute Vodka Acai Berry (Tasted like Absolute shit!), And Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey (It tastes like moldy wet cardboard).

My recommendation is Goldschlager (imported Italian Cinnamon Schnapps) 43.5% alcohol and tastes like a fireball.  I am interested to hear some of your recommendations. Whats Get-big drinking?  8)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • bhank is coming….
Re: Real men drink Mike's Hard Lemonade!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 02:37:58 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 02:57:11 PM »
I was lured into trying Jeremiah Weed Spiked Cola from all the ads on t.v.  Let's just say that it tastes like Dr. Pepper with down syndrome.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 03:02:28 PM »
  Real men like things that taste good.  I don't get why Mike's Hard Lemonade gets the rap of a bitch drink? Beer tastes like piss to me, and you have to be a borderline alcoholic to enjoy the taste of it.  Why torture yourself when you can enjoy an alcoholic beverage that tastes great and has more alcoholic content (5.5 - 5.8%) then most beers anyway  ???  Lesson? Taste does not equal bitchness.  My favorite hard liquor of choice right now would have to be Goldschlager.  I have recently tried Absolute Vodka Acai Berry (Tasted like Absolute shit!), And Jack Daniels Honey Whiskey (It tastes like moldy wet cardboard).

My recommendation is Goldschlager (imported Italian Cinnamon Schnapps) 43.5% alcohol and tastes like a fireball.  I am interested to hear some of your recommendations. Whats Get-big drinking?  8)

Real men don't seek the validation, endorsement, or approval of lesser men.  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 03:09:03 PM »
Real men don't seek the validation, endorsement, or approval of lesser men.  ::)
All I did was state an opinion, give a recommendation, and ask for some feedback.  You look into things way too much (like your partners anus)  ::)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 03:25:17 PM »

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 03:27:34 PM »

One of my gay co-workers only drinks Goldschlager, he wont touch a beer.
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 04:11:18 PM »

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 04:16:24 PM »
When I drink beer It's usually 6-12 of them. I drink to get fed up. Sweet sissy drinks like mikes hard lemonade will give you a sour stomach after a couple.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 05:54:08 PM »
I was lured into trying Jeremiah Weed Spiked Cola from all the ads on t.v.  Let's just say that it tastes like Dr. Pepper with down syndrome.

ha ha, you slut.

p.s. seriously, was it good?
Deep Tissue Massage

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2011, 06:16:57 PM »
What kind of fag starts a thread dissing beer?

My recommendation is Goldschlager (imported Italian Cinnamon Schnapps) 43.5% alcohol and tastes like a fireball.

Your "recommendation"?  ::) So, have you actually gone out and drank Goldschlager exclusively all night?

I don't think so. Try it and see long you last that night.

I'm guessing you're barely old enough to drink and aren't quite sure what to drink.

Next time you see guys doing well with ladies, take note of what they're drinking. Then, that's what you should drink.

portwine

• Getbig II
  • beans, baby, beans
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2011, 06:37:54 PM »
fackkkk, man.  mike's hard tastes like piss with sugar....and maybe some sour lemon juice mixed in.
have more than 2 of them and ur gonna have a stomach ache.   
Why bother having 2 alcoholic drinks when you could have 6-12 and actually
ENJOY your buzz!?  *shrugs*  I'm an alcoholic tho'...for cereal.

and goldschl?    yeah...it is pretty good stuff.....tastes good,
very strong, and you don't need a chaser.
HOWEVER....if you've ever had to spend an afternoon
picking the gold flakes out of ur carpet after having puked up
most of a bottle the night before, it MAY hinder your desire to drink any more of it. 

....i'm fine with puking.......but picking those gold flakes up was a fucking sick joke.

milk milk lemonade a

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2011, 06:39:18 PM »

Your "recommendation"?  ::) So, have you actually gone out and drank Goldschlager exclusively all night?

I'm guessing you're barely old enough to drink and aren't quite sure what to drink.

Next time you see guys doing well with ladies, take note of what they're drinking. Then, that's what you should drink.

yes, because chicks really look into your cup.  lay off the beer commercials, stud.
Deep Tissue Massage

portwine

• Getbig II
  • beans, baby, beans
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2011, 06:56:49 PM »
yes, because chicks really look into your cup.  lay off the beer commercials, stud.

agreed.  if dudeman thinks wut he's drinking is going to get him laid he's got serious problems with confidence.
i'm pretty sure all the dumpsters out there care a whole helluva lot more about wut's in the
cup we're buying FOR THEM rather than whatever piss we're drinking. 
milk milk lemonade a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2011, 06:59:10 PM »
ha ha, you slut.

p.s. seriously, was it good?
Nah it tasted fucking horrible.  But thats just my opinion.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2011, 07:04:33 PM »

lol.  Beer tastes like shit to me plain and simple.  I'm a social drinker, so I can put back some beers if my buddies are having some.  That doesn't mean that I like the taste of them though.  Mike's hard lemonade has more alcohol than alot of beers.  If you drink a 6-12 pack of mike's you will be feeling the same as if you had as many beers.  Why not drink something that actually tastes good?  I can seriously put back 7-8 shots of GoldSchlager before I get a good buzz. 

MP

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2011, 07:06:34 PM »
agreed.  if dudeman thinks wut he's drinking is going to get him laid he's got serious problems with confidence.
i'm pretty sure all the dumpsters out there care a whole helluva lot more about wut's in the
cup we're buying FOR THEM rather than whatever piss we're drinking. 

Use English much?

Let's put it this way, if a guy is making posts pumping up Lemonade ... I'm guessing he doesn't get laid much in a bar.

Point was if a guy is doing something right to get the chicks in a bar, he should try to emulate him.

Ah forget it ... why am I arguing with kids.

Drink whatever you like, I don't give a fuck, lol.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2011, 07:06:43 PM »
When I drink beer It's usually 6-12 of them. I drink to get fed up. Sweet sissy drinks like mikes hard lemonade will give you a sour stomach after a couple.
you drink 12 mike's and you will be fucked up.  Only difference is that every flavor tastes good.  I would even drink shit like 4 loko etc... before beer.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2011, 07:07:38 PM »
lol.  Beer tastes like shit to me plain and simple.  I'm a social drinker, so I can put back some beers if my buddies are having some.  That doesn't mean that I like the taste of them though.  Mike's hard lemonade has more alcohol than alot of beers.  If you drink a 6-12 pack of mike's you will be feeling the same as if you had as many beers.  Why not drink something that actually tastes good?  I can seriously put back 7-8 shots of GoldSchlager before I get a good buzz. 

Drink rum and coke, jack and cokes, and my personal favorite vodka water with a splash of cran juice. After a nice dinner try vanilla vodka and ginger ale.

MP

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2011, 07:07:49 PM »

OK, you sound cool. Whatever floats your boat. If you don't like beer, you don't like beer.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2011, 07:10:52 PM »
Use English much?

Let's put it this way, if a guy is making posts pumping up Lemonade ... I'm guessing he doesn't get laid much in a bar.

Point was if a guy is doing something right to get the chicks in a bar, he should try to emulate him.

Ah forget it ... why am I arguing with kids.

Drink whatever you like, I don't give a fuck, lol.
i'm not a kid. My whole point is that Malt beverages taste better then beer and most have just as much alcohol in them.  If your not in the mood for hard liquor, then why not go for taste over what people think is "manly".  Seriously, who out there on get-big thinks beer tastes delicious?  

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2011, 07:12:43 PM »
i'm not a kid. My whole point is that Malt beverages taste better then beer and most have just as much alcohol in them.  If your not in the mood for hard liquor, then why not go for taste over what people think is "manly".  Seriously, who out there on get-big thinks beer tastes delicious?  

It's not delicious but not horrible either. Try drinking coors lite shit taste like water. After then second or third they go down like water.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2011, 07:15:14 PM »
Drink rum and coke, jack and cokes, and my personal favorite vodka water with a splash of cran juice. After a nice dinner try vanilla vodka and ginger ale.
Ah.  See you are talking about mixed drinks.  Recently I have been trying all my hard liquor (rum, whisky, etc..) straight up, and found that most taste like ass.  People mix drinks so that the flavor becomes easier to handle.  I think most people drink beer just to drink it, not because they like the taste.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2011, 07:17:15 PM »
It's not delicious but not horrible either. Try drinking coors lite shit taste like water. After then second or third they go down like water.
Lol, I hear ya man.  I'm the same way with bud light with lime, until I found out it only had 4% alcohol compared to mike's 5.5%.  I drink alcohol with the intention of getting a buzz.   I not a beer with my pizza type of guy.

portwine

• Getbig II
  • beans, baby, beans
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2011, 07:18:19 PM »
If you drink a 6-12 pack of mike's you will be feeling the same as if you had as many beers.

not true at all.  haha...at ALL.  
the sugar content alone gives you SUCH a stomach ache.  
drink a 12 pack of beer you feel great and piss a ton.  
drink a 12 pack of mike's hard and you'll probably have
already thrown up once or twice and are feeling worse than
being hungover before the hangover even begins.  

it's commonly referred to as "bitch beer" for a reason.
hot-ass young bitches who are lightweights drink 2-3
of them and are drunk already (YES!) but haven't had
enough to make them sick.

also......every woman, girl, hot-ass bitch or whatever.....
90% of them who see a guy drinking a bitch beer think
he's either gay or a pussy.  *shrugs*

you may not like the taste of beer, you may not
be the most interesting man in the world,
you may not even be gay, but...
you do NOT need to walk around a room drinking
something that makes everyone go "hmmm?"

stick to ur golds. and do shots. LOTS of them.

milk milk lemonade a