Author Topic: Terri and New Jack...cmon now  (Read 6632 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Terri and New Jack...cmon now
« on: July 14, 2011, 01:05:57 AM »
I liked her back in the day but Terri and New Jack...I have lost respect

New Jack and Terri Runnels recently called it quits on their near two-year relationship. The break-up has since turned nasty as the former ECW star alleged to numerous colleagues that Runnels contracted and spread a sexually transmitted disease throughout the wrestling industry.

The former WWE Diva is speaking out against his vicious allegations, which she adamantly says are lies. She wrote on her Facebook account: "I said I wouldn't lower myself to that of others...however one of two things are about to happen! Either a retraction of lies and defamation of character OR THE ENTIRE TRUTH WILL COME OUT....I REITERATE THE WORD TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAWYERS STANDING BY! God bless all and don't ask questions because as I said I will not lower myself to that standard...unless the truth is cleared up completely!!!"

She continued, "Please don't make this about race...I don't love based upon color...instead upon heart and soul. But don't hurt my child or lie about me. I don't play that! I will still try to keep myself above the nasty fray of lies! Life is TOO short to try and hurt others...I'll take a different road. God bless ALL!!!"

Runnels also revealed on Twitter that she recorded threats made by her former partner.

"TRUTH or CONSEQUENCES!!!" she wrote. "Don't lie about me and expect me to stay quiet. All threats recorded for over a year...truth or nothing!!!"

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Terri and New Jack...cmon now
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 02:41:26 AM »
I met New Jack a handful of times, and I was not impressed.

As for Teri, I never met her.
But I believe her about not having to lower herself; for to go with someone like that, she was very likely already there.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 08:04:26 AM »
I'm shocked this didn't end well. New Jack. has always been such a fine and upstanding gentleman.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 08:08:47 AM »
I'm shocked this didn't end well. New Jack. has always been such a fine and upstanding gentleman.

Yes... He has always been the epitome of intelligence and virtue.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 08:20:38 AM »
Yes... He has always been the epitome of intelligence and virtue.
One of the greats. The class of Steamboat, mat skills of Angle, mic skills of Flair, and the charisma of Hogan. What a time to be alive.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 08:21:48 AM »
One of the greats. The class of Steamboat, mat skills of Angle, mic skills of Flair, and the charisma of Hogan. What a time to be alive.

I'm very shocked that Vince never picked him up and made him the World Champ.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 12:21:07 PM »
Honestly the skank is getting what she deserves for dating the lowlife for two years......"birds of a feather...."

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 02:09:25 PM »
Honestly the skank is getting what she deserves for dating the lowlife for two years......"birds of a feather...."
I agree. I've heard Dusty didn't like her. My favorite New Jack memory is in "Beyond the Mat" when he goes for an audition and is terrible. The producer, not wanting to get shanked, tells him how great he was and that they'd "be in touch".

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 02:19:47 PM »
I agree. I've heard Dusty didn't like her. My favorite New Jack memory is in "Beyond the Mat" when he goes for an audition and is terrible. The producer, not wanting to get shanked, tells him how great he was and that they'd "be in touch".

Didn't they compare him to Denzel?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2011, 05:07:34 PM »

Didn't they compare him to Denzel?
oh lawd. He exudes sexuality

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2011, 02:46:28 PM »
You can all sleep easy tonight... New Jack says he's herpes free.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2011, 03:02:13 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/notes/new-jack/s....179764132087945

SHE DREW FIRST BLOOD!!... NOW TERRI RUNNELS IS TOAST!!
by New Jack on Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 1:59pm
In response to Terri Runnels and the garbage she is saying
1. I left Terri because she is an bi-polar alcoholic who gets every morning at 5:30 to make a very stiff vodka and cranberry..... EVERY MORNING!!
2. She's hooked on percs,,,, BAD!!
3. She is very big liar and the Terri Runnels that you(the world) know is totally different from who I had to deal with. She not that little sweet innocent girl she pretends to be.
4. Her house is in foreclosure (public record) and been there for 2 years and she thought I was gonna be her savior.
5. She doesn't want a man. She wants a butler and or driver.
6. She let her daughter bring a online stranger over for Christmas without checking him out. (WHAT KIND OF PARENT IS THAT)
.. BUT ONE THE MAIN REASONS IS THAT I FOUND OUT (the hard way) THAT SHE HAD HERPES SINCE SHE WAS 18 AND HAD NO PROBLEMS HIDING FROM PEOPLE WHILE HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX. I'M WAITING FOR MY TEST RESULTS ...UPDATES COMING)
TRUST ME THIS IS GOING MUCH BIGGER THAN THE INTERNET!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2011, 03:06:34 PM »
They'll both be on Springer within two weeks.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 06:28:04 PM »
The Orlando Sentinal reports that former WWE talent Terri Runnels has filed a lawsuit against her former partner Jerome “New Jack” Young, accusing him of libel for what she calls a series of slurs he’s stated online about their sex life and her appetite for drugs and alcohol.

She is also asking the judge to prevent Young from peddling sexually explicit pictures of her.

The suit, filed in state circuit court Monday, seeks unspecified damages. His statements, the suit alleges, are untrue, malicious, outrageous and “exceeded the bounds of civilized society”.

New Jack said that anything he’s said or written on Facebook about Runnels is true. Someone else runs his Facebook page, he said, and other people may have written things there that are untrue, in particular, allegations about a sexually-transmitted disease.

He admitted offering to sell sexually-explicit photos of Runnels. He’s not done that, he said, but he may have transmitted them at no charge to a friend from his cell phone.

“Sending somebody naked photos, that’s not a crime,” he said.

Runnels’ attorney, Alan Stagmeier fears New Jack would sell the photos before he could get the case in front of Circuit Judge Linda Schoonover, who’s been assigned the case. He’s asking her to issue an injunction, prohibiting New Jack from selling the photos.

Runnels consented to those photos, believing they’d be kept private, according to her suit.

The full article can be accessed here. http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/b....0,4330942.story

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 06:32:34 PM »
I truthfully don't give a shit what happens to either of them.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 07:37:56 PM »
I truthfully don't give a shit what happens to either of them.
lol. I don't either...just trying to keep the 3 people that read this board up to date.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2011, 05:05:43 AM »
lol. I don't either...just trying to keep the 3 people that read this board up to date.

;D
Oh, yeah - the only implication in original post was my indifference towards either of these classless, scum-lapping shitbags.
Too bad they broke up; they truly deserve each other and will probably find comparable replacements.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2011, 05:45:09 AM »
The Orlando Sentinel on 9/2 covered a court hearing in Sanford, FL between former WWE diva Terri Runnels and Jerome “New Jack” Young over his threat to distribute sexually explicit photographs of Runnels. Judge Linda Schoonover extended a temporary ban on the photos being distributed indefinitely. Young’s attorney claimed the photographs have already been destroyed and said that Young intends to counter-sue Runnels over allegedly infecting him with a sexually transmitted disease.

(source: Wrestling Globe Newsletter)

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2011, 06:48:37 AM »
Young intends to counter-sue Runnels over allegedly infecting him with a sexually transmitted disease.

Can you really sue someone over that, or is this just more New Jack bullshit?

I think that, of the two, I would side with her.
Neither seem to have any redeeming moral qualities, but at least she's got tits.

Funny thing is: once her looks COMPLETELY fade, she'll have nothing to get by on in life.
That's when she'll show up on Dustin's doorstep crying, "I made a mistake!" :'(

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 08:25:11 AM »

Can you really sue someone over that, or is this just more New Jack bullshit?

I think that, of the two, I would side with her.
Neither seem to have any redeeming moral qualities, but at least she's got tits.

Funny thing is: once her looks COMPLETELY fade, she'll have nothing to get by on in life.
That's when she'll show up on Dustin's doorstep crying, "I made a mistake!" :'(
She could have probably sold the pictures somewhere when here looks were gone lol. I always liked her and Missy Hyatt better than Sunny.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 09:37:15 AM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2011, 09:54:31 AM »
I agree. I've heard Dusty didn't like her.......

Jerry "The King" Lawler seems to reflect that back in 1997.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2011, 03:38:23 AM »

LOL, New Jack has probably been getting the same "everyone loves me and thinks I'm such a charismatic guy" routine his entire life meanwhile the truth is people just use it as a way to separate themselves from him as soon as possible.