Author Topic: .  (Read 3494 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I choose not to give money to a gym that plays music that is offensive to me. I make a lot more money than 99% of getbiggers and I have choices as to how I spend it. I have a better physique, and I can lift where I see fit.

And your ego isn't exactly deflated either. Sure you have the ability to workout without the distraction of music which you find offensive. Everyone, no matter how much or how little money they make has choices at to how they spend it....so, nothing special about that. I have a better physique than you do; prove otherwise. Of course you can workout in your garage if that's what you like. Most folks are willing to ignore the music at the gym because they aren't there for the music in the first place. They are there to workout, maybe get a spot every now and then, enjoy the variety of equipment not usually available in ones garage, and even socialize a little.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
And your ego isn't exactly deflated either. Sure you have the ability to workout without the distraction of music which you find offensive. Everyone, no matter how much or how little money they make has choices at to how they spend it....so, nothing special about that. I have a better physique than you do; prove otherwise. Of course you can workout in your garage if that's what you like. Most folks are willing to ignore the music at the gym because they aren't there for the music in the first place. They are there to workout, maybe get a spot every now and then, enjoy the variety of equipment not usually available in ones garage, and even socialize a little.

Some good points there, but I'm starting to "understand" fagmeatkid's agenda. He's just obsessed with "white culture". Read his other postings and you see what I mean  :-\

hobo

• Getbig II
In the middle of a workout they played The Black Eyed Peas butchering of "Time Of My Life". I put the barbell down, picked up my gymbag, cancelled my membership and walked out. I have a bench, 50 year old squat racks, 2 barbells, 2 curl bars, 1 tricep bomber, neck harness, wrist roller, perfect pushup, chin bar, stationary bike, all in my garage. I can listen to Zep, G&R, and conservative talk radio. And keep my $29 per month.
well done!

Megalodon

• Getbig V
What is especially hurtful is that 24 Hour Fitness specifically flaunts their Black Eyed Peas affinity. >:(