(

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
who cares

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
In the middle of a workout they played The Black Eyed Peas butchering of "Time Of My Life". I put the barbell down, picked up my gymbag, cancelled my membership and walked out. I have a bench, 50 year old squat racks, 2 barbells, 2 curl bars, 1 tricep bomber, neck harness, wrist roller, perfect pushup, chin bar, stationary bike, all in my garage. I can listen to Zep, G&R, and conservative talk radio. And keep my $29 per month.

Good job man. You showed them  :)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
In the middle of a workout they played The Black Eyed Peas butchering of "Time Of My Life". I put the barbell down, picked up my gymbag, cancelled my membership and walked out. I have a bench, 50 year old squat racks, 2 barbells, 2 curl bars, 1 tricep bomber, neck harness, wrist roller, perfect pushup, chin bar, stationary bike, all in my garage. I can listen to Zep, G&R, and conservative talk radio. And keep my $29 per month.

*golf clap*

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Those who seek to preserve The National Heritage that is being eroded by the folks that bring you The Black Dating Peas

It's funny sluts like Fergie play the hip hop card to make as much money as she can. She's problalby never dated a negro in her life. I hate what our popular culture has become.

Username222

• Getbig II
You did the right thing bro, lol, thank you for sharing.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
How do play a black eyed pea? Don't those go in soups?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Sounds like you'll be jacked and tan in no time.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
smart move why lay in a puddle of other people's sweat  and filth.
F

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
In the middle of a workout they played The Black Eyed Peas butchering of "Time Of My Life". I put the barbell down, picked up my gymbag, my wrist wraps, my lifting straps, my 2 gallons of water, my 6-pack of Carboforce, my box of Cybergenics, my container of Hot Stuff, my Ripped Fuel, my bottle of fish oil tablets, my cooler of tupperware containers, my training notebook, my Otomix ankle high boots, my daisy duke training shorts, my 1.5 gallon container of grape flavored Creatine powder, my quart container of lifting chalk, my leopard print spandex, my boom box, my doorag, my copy of Bob Paris' Beyond Built, my FLEX magazine, my aviator sunglasses, my cassette of the Top Gun soundtrack, cancelled my membership and walked out. I have a bench, 50 year old squat racks, 2 barbells, 2 curl bars, 1 tricep bomber, neck harness, wrist roller, perfect pushup, chin bar, stationary bike, all in my garage. I can listen to Zep, G&R, and conservative talk radio. And keep my $29 per month.

Fortress

• Getbig V
The Black Eyed Peas need to just disappear.

Do these asswacks ever NOT perform on an awards show or at some sporting event?

My gym's owner is also in the habit of playing estrogen-soaked music. Guy's a twink master.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
mp3 player. bring your own music....

apply85

• Getbig IV

This is a boring piece of fiction

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
ahhhh....what did you expect them to play....Disturbed-hard rock ::)

Stavios

This is a boring piece of fiction

LMAO  ;D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Never heard of an MP3 player and headphones..... ::)
A

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay

your home gym sounds like Planet Fitness...... ;)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
* Yawn *

Dismantling of your culture, huh ? Seems like your doin' that pretty well all by yourself. Keep up the good work, brother. ;)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Put your Walkman or Discman in your fannypack and listen to it at the gym. Problem solved

gym**rat

• Getbig V
When is Miley Cyrus coming out with a new CD, anyone know?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Why should I be forced to wear headphones to block the offensive noise that is getting played?

because you are the one taking offense to the music.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
great story

dov

• Getbig IV
Honey badger doesnt give a shit bout the damn blakc eyed peas, so why do you?

Cliff Clavin

• Getbig II
  • It's a little known fact
When is Miley Cyrus coming out with a new CD, anyone know?

yep they played party in the usa miley cyrus one o many times in my gym so i burnt the fucker down...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I get a more intense workout in the home gym anyway. Always got the more dramatic results in less time. A pot of strong coffee and naked Nordic chicks on the computer.
Good move! What's next? Good Lord, someone might say hi or ask to work in!
I would also advise you to move to the rural mountains, live in hut and send a letter bomb to the gym.  :o

I almost cancelled my gym membership when the cute desk girl wouldn't blow me on demand.
The 74 yr old cleaning lady stepped up and gave me a happy ending in the shower stall, so I didn't quit.