Author Topic: GOP beats Obama by 8 points in Gallup Poll (Keep 240 away from sharp objects)  (Read 3709 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Gop could run charlie sheen and they would beat obama at this point.

No one in the current lineup is able to beat Obama. 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Oh wonder why that is.   ::)

cue the victim card.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Ha ha ha ha.   I can't wait till you 95ers are in a puddle of tears when this piece of trash is sent back to Kenya. 

He is going to lose like Mondale.   He has failed in all respects.   Everything he has touched has turned to shit. 

Bachmann will destroy him, same for Romney, palin, perry, Paul, etc.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Oh c'mon.  He had a perfect storm in 2008, only had to run against Bush--rather than running on his own record--didn't face the strongest candidate in the world, and still didn't runaway with the election.  He will have no such luck in 2012. 

What record can he run on in 2012?  Turning the economy around?  Creating jobs?  Lowering unemployment?  Ending wars?  Closing Gitmo?  Quitting smoking (again)??

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Oh c'mon.  He had a perfect storm in 2008, only had to run against Bush--rather than running on his own record--didn't face the strongest candidate in the world, and still didn't runaway with the election.  He will have no such luck in 2012.  

What record can he run on in 2012?  Turning the economy around?  Creating jobs?  Lowering unemployment?  Ending wars?  Closing Gitmo?  Quitting smoking (again)??

All of the candidates running now are either flawed or not in contention.  Obama has raised more money than all of them combined, Gallup polls have him beating every one by at least 8 percent, and quite frankly they have not done anything to win new voters over.  In fact, I would have to say that they've gone so far right that they are alienating moderate Republicans.  Unless someone in the party can come up with a clear message and actually give solution rather than name calling, its already over before it started  

As far as record is concerned, that's what wikipedia is for.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So again, you have not one reason for Obama to deserve a second term.     He is done.   

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
July 14, 2011
"Republican Candidate" Extends Lead vs. Obama to 47% to 39%
Margin marks first statistically significant lead among registered voters
by Jeffrey M. Jones

PRINCETON, NJ -- Registered voters by a significant margin now say they are more likely to vote for the "Republican Party's candidate for president" than for President Barack Obama in the 2012 election, 47% to 39%. Preferences had been fairly evenly divided this year in this test of Obama's re-election prospects.

so, "Other" is the first place among all the declared GOP candidates.
Perhaps they should run with the Flag. Everyone loves it, it was made in the USA, it's been all around the world; the only thing missing is a sex scandal.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so, "Other" is the first place among all the declared GOP candidates.
Perhaps they should run with the Flag. Everyone loves it, it was made in the USA, it's been all around the world; the only thing missing is a sex scandal.

I would destroy obama.   I have zero doubt I could out debate him on any issue, call him out on his lies, scams, frauds, etc.

I would go after him like Trump was and make that commie dirtbag cry and run back to kenya as fast he could along with his disgusting wife.  Those two grifters would be sent packing.   

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I would destroy obama.   I have zero doubt I could out debate him on any issue, call him out on his lies, scams, frauds, etc.

I would go after him like Trump was and make that commie dirtbag cry and run back to kenya as fast he could along with his disgusting wife.  Those two grifters would be sent packing.   

Trump not only got humiliated but was ridiculed by the President and Seth and the White House Correspondent's Dinner for his efforts.  You would just be ignored like the pigeons in the park
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Very simply question Obama fears most:

"Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
So again, you have not one reason for Obama to deserve a second term.     He is done.    

THIS is the fundamental disagreement on getbig.

33, you somehow equate "deserving" a second term with being in a good position to win a 2nd term.  

He will have a billion bucks, he's way ahead of the others, he's polling 46% approval.

I think 333386 somehow equates an honest evaluation of the current 2012 situation as an endorsement/defense of obama's policies.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
BACHMANN will obliterate obama.   She is fearless against this commie traitor and cult leader for the obots.   

um...no

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
THIS is the fundamental disagreement on getbig.

33, you somehow equate "deserving" a second term with being in a good position to win a 2nd term.  

He will have a billion bucks, he's way ahead of the others, he's polling 46% approval.

I think 333386 somehow equates an honest evaluation of the current 2012 situation as an endorsement/defense of obama's policies.

DOES NOT MATTER!

He has 750 million in 2008 and still only one by less than 6 points in a year taylor made for him.  now he has a jhorrible record he cant run from, his speeches are mocked and laughed at, his immature rants are laughed at, his policies have all failed.  

Every single measure of economic success is worse and he has no message at all.  

4 more years?    and anyone other than far leftists like yourself will say "Of what?"

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The whiny left is doing a lot of crying on this thread. I don't know why. Obama is the worst president in the history of this nation. Getting rid of him would be a positive step.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

FFFAAAAIIIIILLLL

Seeing how you can't debate simple internet claims on this board without constant deflection, ignorance, bullshit and crying, you couldn't handle a live televised debate without making a bigger fool of yourself.  You would do worse than Palin on her worst day.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
um...no

Tell me why?  Seriously - she has more of a record than obama before he ran for potus, is better on the issues, people are sick of obama, etc.  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Gop could run charlie sheen and they would beat obama at this point.

keep telling yourself that

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Tell me why?  Seriously - she has more of a record than obama before he ran for potus, is better on the issues, people are sick of obama, etc.  

She is unstable.. plain and simple..

Im voting for ralph nader

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
She is unstable.. plain and simple..

Im voting for ralph nader

Unstable?  She raised 5 of her own kids, 23 foster kids, was a lawyer for the govt, congresswoman, helped her husband run the clinic, etc. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Unstable?  She raised 5 of her own kids, 23 foster kids, was a lawyer for the govt, congresswoman, helped her husband run the clinic, etc. 

I'll give her credit for her own five kids

As far as we know, none of them are fuck ups like the Palin kids

That puts her in the same category as the vast majority of parents all over the country and the world

she raised her kids

kudos to her

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

so, and the shit that comes out of her mouth is ridiculousness.  Granted, She isnt as big of a joke as Senoria Palin..

But for real
She said that there arent any studies that show that carbon dioxide is bad..
she said that Melissa Etheridge got the cancer because she was gay..or lesbo.. whatever
lmao.. what about "glen beck could solve the credit card crisis.."..cmon bro.. she is fucked in the head

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so, and the shit that comes out of her mouth is ridiculousness.  Granted, She isnt as big of a joke as Senoria Palin..

But for real
she said that Melissa Etheridge got the cancer because she was gay..or lesbo.. whatever
lmao.. what about "glen beck could solve the credit card crisis.."..cmon bro.. she is fucked in the head

Hardly.   the Co2 scam has come unglued.   The ME comment is stupid no doubt, and glen beck, or even a 1st grader could solve the credid crsis.   simple - cut up obamas credit card.     

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

But for real

and 333 is fucked up in the head too so every idiotic thing that Bachmann and Palin say makes perfect sense to him and he is utterly baffled why everyone doesn't see it

it's as simple as that

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

Hardly.   the Co2 scam has come unglued.   The ME comment is stupid no doubt, and glen beck, or even a 1st grader could solve the credid crsis.   simple - cut up obamas credit card.     

Dude she said that kids shouldnt watch the lion king because some of the music was written by a gay man and the message would be (from gays) "i do things better because im gay"

i mean.. what the fuck

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Dude she said that kids shouldnt watch the lion king because some of the music was written by a gay man and the message would be (from gays) "i do things better because im gay"

i mean.. what the fuck

I'm starting to believe Bachmann might be a closet lesbo

She talks constantly about the dangers of gaynes, how it's "bondage" and "enslavement".   It sounds to me like she is talking from personal experience.

Given the fact that she's married to gayest "straight" guy on the planet and they derive part of their household income from curing teh gay I'm really starting to think they are closet cases who fight their own personal demons by projecting their self hatred outward