Author Topic: where's w8m8?  (Read 7133 times)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
where's w8m8?
« on: July 14, 2011, 11:54:48 AM »
I need my ego stroked...or something else

;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: where's w8m8?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 02:35:53 PM »
She's in time-out.  Not exactly sure why at this point.
R

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 02:47:45 PM »
Dunno what happened.   ??? again
:

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 03:28:23 PM »
wth!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 09:25:53 PM »

She posted a racist video...said she had fun doing it too. Last time it was unprovoked but this time she isn't fighting because she knew the score.

Sorry Migs, but the truth is that she's cooped up at my place. ;D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 07:30:48 AM »

:o
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2011, 03:45:00 PM »

She posted a racist video...said she had fun doing it too. Last time it was unprovoked but this time she isn't fighting because she knew the score.

LOLZ, like you would know what to do with a girl    ::)

what's wrong with a racist video?  They are out there for all to see.  SOmetimes they can be funny

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2011, 08:47:37 PM »
LOLZ, like you would know what to do with a girl    ::)

Ask her, I have no problems that she will tell you something different ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 03:42:10 AM »

"She" posted a racist video...said she had fun doing it too. Last time it was unprovoked but this time she isn't fighting because she knew the score.

She allows others to use her account---Woten/Dan Duchaine it seems...w8m8 is diff on this board than on the G&O...diff tone, diff language.

newmom

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2011, 03:44:21 AM »
so what if she allows someone to use her account...

She posted a racist video? Like she's the only one that has??

Let her out dammit

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2011, 08:40:18 AM »
She allows others to use her account---Woten/Dan Duchaine it seems...w8m8 is diff on this board than on the G&O...diff tone, diff language.

We have gone round and round and round and round (and round) about this. Umpteen times. Ron has never once, ever, told anyone that she has posted from more than one account. Untill ron does, and he is the only one that can do so, you shouldn't be talking and spreading that she does.

I've said it over time and again, she uses ONE ACCOUNT, and is the ONLY person to use that account.

Must we continue? :)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2011, 04:08:06 PM »
Ask her, I have no problems that she will tell you something different ;)

we still talking about real girls?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2011, 04:38:03 PM »
We have gone round and round and round and round (and round) about this. Umpteen times. Ron has never once, ever, told anyone that she has posted from more than one account. Untill ron does, and he is the only one that can do so, you shouldn't be talking and spreading that she does.

I've said it over time and again, she uses ONE ACCOUNT, and is the ONLY person to use that account.

Must we continue? :)
I have engaged with her  on this board and on the G&O and the Gen board, and on here her tone is diff (and matches how she started out on the gen board---even with her fight with Fat Panda---where the tone started to turn "masculine') ---on the other boards, it's Woten/Dan D --the style of writing, the verbage---the long winded insults---ie, someone of Brit descent, the use of certain key words and the knowledge of past arguments between me and Woten/Dan D---which preclude w8m8's account by 5 or more yrs. And the the comrade type speech between PT and w8m8. And the insults to Matt C, listing certain things---and a dislike for him all point to Dan D/Woten...who apparently tried to take over Matt C's website...Dan D/Woten is a smart man, and I wouldn't be surprised if he convinced the real w8m8 to share accounts... Dan D/Woten is also very prideful, and has a certain distinct tone, which he tries to admonish and insult you at the same time. Which is displayed in W8m8 a of late---

There are waaay too many similarities to say that W8m8 is not a shared account between the two. Unless she has split personality where she is a racist man from the UK and a Canadian (correct) chica?

And din't she admit to sharing a account once, due to needing help?

And just because Ron hasn't said, doesn't mean it is not so...Check her posts to see the Dan D/Woten similaries...I'm a old head from way back, and I know his writing style and tone. 

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2011, 05:57:02 PM »
And just because Ron hasn't said, doesn't mean it is not so...Check her posts to see the Dan D/Woten similaries...I'm a old head from way back, and I know his writing style and tone. 

And for being an old head from way back you deserve a cookie? You may have been here longer than me, but I also remember DD posting and his tone.

I'm telling you that w8m8 is NOT anyone else but the girl I speak to EVERY day. You may have engaged with her on the board, I speak to her EVERY day on the phone and otherwise. We're great friends, I've spent more time with her than ANYONE on here, and I will bet a large sum of money on that.

She's educated, knows how to write to her audience. For the DD references and tone, she is a fan and likes DD's posting. It's that simple. When you like something, do you not try to imitate it? For instance, in my guitar playing, if I'm listening to a lot of BB King, that will creep out in my style next time I pick up the guitar, or it could be SRV or whatever. That's all she is doing. She loves the way DD insults people and she does use that language with me on the phone and in texts.

This is GetBig and I don't expect anyone to just stop whatever it is they're doing, because they don't just stop, be it interrogating or outing someone.

I am telling you, w8m8 is ONE person. A FEMALE, and her postings all come from ONE computer. Once again, I know people talk to one another off the boards here and there or via Private Messages etc...but I guarantee you I know more about her, speak with her and have had more contact with her than anyone else on GetBig.

And Parker, do me a favor, next time could you please accuse w8m8 when she is here to defend herself? I find it funny that every time people try to stir up shit about her, it is when she is in T.O. unable to post. If she were not in T.O, it is my attestation that she WOULD be in Timeout after she reams you a new asshole for a post like this.

Have a nice day.

newmom

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2011, 06:03:24 PM »
And for being an old head from way back you deserve a cookie? You may have been here longer than me, but I also remember DD posting and his tone.

I'm telling you that w8m8 is NOT anyone else but the girl I speak to EVERY day. You may have engaged with her on the board, I speak to her EVERY day on the phone and otherwise. We're great friends, I've spent more time with her than ANYONE on here, and I will bet a large sum of money on that.

She's educated, knows how to write to her audience. For the DD references and tone, she is a fan and likes DD's posting. It's that simple. When you like something, do you not try to imitate it? For instance, in my guitar playing, if I'm listening to a lot of BB King, that will creep out in my style next time I pick up the guitar, or it could be SRV or whatever. That's all she is doing. She loves the way DD insults people and she does use that language with me on the phone and in texts.

This is GetBig and I don't expect anyone to just stop whatever it is they're doing, because they don't just stop, be it interrogating or outing someone.

I am telling you, w8m8 is ONE person. A FEMALE, and her postings all come from ONE computer. Once again, I know people talk to one another off the boards here and there or via Private Messages etc...but I guarantee you I know more about her, speak with her and have had more contact with her than anyone else on GetBig.

And Parker, do me a favor, next time could you please accuse w8m8 when she is here to defend herself? I find it funny that every time people try to stir up shit about her, it is when she is in T.O. unable to post. If she were not in T.O, it is my attestation that she WOULD be in Timeout after she reams you a new asshole for a post like this.

Have a nice day.

Bravo Youngblood...She'd probably start with gimp..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2011, 08:45:17 PM »
I find it hard to believe that people are so naive as to think that w8m8 doesn't receive emails, etc from DanD and post them, herself, from her account. She is the one posting or Ron would have TO'd the account immediately.  Copy/paste anyone ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2011, 12:37:40 AM »

And Parker, do me a favor, next time could you please accuse w8m8 when she is here to defend herself? I find it funny that every time people try to stir up shit about her, it is when she is in T.O. unable to post. If she were not in T.O, it is my attestation that she WOULD be in Timeout after she reams you a new asshole for a post like this. Have a nice day.
I've said that W8M8  has let Dan D/Woten use her account before she was put in time out--about a few months back, i've said it several times on the G&O...and no response to that. So she had plenty of time to respond to that, and others have vice that before she was put in timeout, and no response.

if she is so educated, then one would have their own posting style and not use or imitate Woten/Dan D posting style and go off their type of rants...If what you say is true---then Chaos has it right...and if she is so educated, why the hell is she in timeout again?
Once she gets out of timeout, she needs to lay it to rest...you are who you are, you don't change up your tone and language to mimick a dude from the UK...if she does that, that ain't the type of person to be talking to on the phone.

newmom

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2011, 04:16:34 AM »
exactly chaos. Dan D if you're reading this ya old buzzard, shoot me an email  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2011, 05:51:18 AM »
I find it hard to believe that people are so naive as to think that w8m8 doesn't receive emails, etc from DanD and post them, herself, from her account. She is the one posting or Ron would have TO'd the account immediately.  Copy/paste anyone ???
I've said that W8M8  has let Dan D/Woten use her account before she was put in time out--about a few months back, i've said it several times on the G&O...and no response to that. So she had plenty of time to respond to that, and others have vice that before she was put in timeout, and no response.

if she is so educated, then one would have their own posting style and not use or imitate Woten/Dan D posting style and go off their type of rants...If what you say is true---then Chaos has it right...and if she is so educated, why the hell is she in timeout again?
Once she gets out of timeout, she needs to lay it to rest...you are who you are, you don't change up your tone and language to mimick a dude from the UK...if she does that, that ain't the type of person to be talking to on the phone.

This.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2011, 06:21:19 PM »
can't we all just get along?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2011, 09:57:19 PM »
:

newmom

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2011, 04:16:58 AM »
soooooooo cute Princess

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2011, 06:01:47 AM »

The kitty looks like Jane when she was young.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2011, 06:51:34 AM »
R

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2011, 11:02:57 AM »

2 out of the five will get eaten...but, they are cute.