Author Topic: Need to make a confession (something I did with my ass last weekend)  (Read 7552 times)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
no I didnt do anything gay you fuckin homos

actually I shot 400mg of test in my ass, after being clean for 11 years, here I go again to the dark site of the force!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
and damn my butt is hurting like a bitch. I used to inject 5ml on each buttock 2x a week when I was a teen and I dont remember it being like that, I think I must had been crazy back then

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
one of my last pictures natural

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Title thread is misleading

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR

Damn you're a monster. Have fun with that cycle man. That test looks delicious. Nothing like nice human grade. You have a sick build if you're truly natural. Even if your not!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Damn you're a monster. Have fun with that cycle man. That test looks delicious. Nothing like nice human grade. You have a sick build if you're truly natural. Even if yourn't!

yes human grade bought directly from the drugstore with a legit doctor prescription! Wanted to get some durateston (sustanon) since its 250mg/ml and its more fast acting then test cyp but its production is halted in brazil for some months so deposterona was the only way to go. Will keep the dosage low, 400mg per week for some months and see how it goes. I got some oxandrolone as well that I will start using next monday with very light doses and see how my body responds.

kh300

• Getbig V

your about as natural in this pic, as your clothes are color coordinated.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: Need to make a confession (something I did with my ass last weekend)
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 07:24:04 PM »
Looking huge man. Hey btw, I have some of that Jean Paul Gaultier cologne that is in your first pic. Good smelling stuff.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 07:26:48 PM »
Looking huge man. Hey btw, I have some of that Jean Paul Gaultier cologne that is in your first pic. Good smelling stuff.

bitches love it, they always mention how good it smells, I use other colognes too but Im sticking with Jean Paul Gaultier for life!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
your about as natural in this pic, as your clothes are color coordinated.

100% natural there, took two months ago. Im anon here no reason to make false claims. And now Im juicing Im leting everyone know, want to be honest with my getbig peeps, this place is like a second family for me  ;D

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 07:30:57 PM »
bitches love it, they always mention how good it smells, I use other colognes too but Im sticking with Jean Paul Gaultier for life!

Not trying to hijack your thread but if you get the chance, check out Creed  Original Santal. That is the best smelling shit, but it is @ $160 a bottle.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
100% natural there, took two months ago. Im anon here no reason to make false claims. And now Im juicing Im leting everyone know, want to be honest with my getbig peeps, this place is like a second family for me  ;D

100% natural in that pic, but after how long of juicing? If you do juice for a number of years straight, then go off for 2 months, I really don't consider that natural  :-\ :-\

either way, sick build  :D :D
X

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 07:35:45 PM »
Not trying to hijack your thread but if you get the chance, check out Creed  Original Santal. That is the best smelling shit, but it is @ $160 a bottle.

will try, thanks for the tip, I love collecting colognes. also its very important that it mixes well your natural smell so sometimes a good one doesnt gets you a good result (or the opposite).

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
100% natural in that pic, but after how long of juicing? If you do juice for a number of years straight, then go off for 2 months, I really don't consider that natural  :-\ :-\

either way, sick build  :D :D

I know what you are saying but its not the case. Juiced to the gills from 17 to 18. Now started again at 28.

apply85

• Getbig IV
100% natural there, took two months ago. Im anon here no reason to make false claims. And now Im juicing Im leting everyone know, want to be honest with my getbig peeps, this place is like a second family for me  ;D

if no reason, y u lie

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
if no reason, y u lie

I have sick genetics for arms, i know it sounds cliche but even gh15 said size of arms means shit if you want to tell if the guy is juicing or not. Also I have muscle memory from the glory days and the pic was taken right after a tris workout and I pump like crazy during arm training.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 07:46:00 PM »
so your juicing now becuase your legs wont grow?
A

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2011, 07:52:55 PM »
so your juicing now becuase your legs wont grow?

legs are good but Im looking foreward to improve them as well

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2011, 07:55:13 PM »

Doesn't get anymore faggetty than that

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 07:57:04 PM »

Doesn't get anymore faggetty than that

they baited me bro!

also, "this is getbig"!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2011, 08:14:14 PM »
It's not really about your tricep, it's about your fore arm. You are almost groink level here, the difference being that groink is always on when he takes his pics, you can tell because he's got mini cannon ball shoulders. You can call yourself clean in that picture, your shoulder looks deflated, but you haven't been clean for long, maybe 2-3 months. Looks like you do a couple cycles a year to maintain that look and now you're about to start a new one. I'm not even looking at your arm, it's your whole body, your taps, your chest - I can see threw your shirt that you are carrying 15-18 more pounds of muscle than you would be totally clean for 10 years like you claim.

And I can tell what kind of juicer you are, you are exactly an intermediate gym rat, just like groink. You concentrate on only the easiest parts of your body, your bis tris and chest. You are a lazy bodybuilder. Your legs are avg accept for your quads which look like you hit up the leg ext machine once a week, but you don't like to squat, I can see by the lack of ass and ham development. In fact from the front I can tell you have an underdeveloped back. I would see evidence of a good V taper, your shoulders would be held more back because the rotator cuff back there would be stronger and so would your back delt. That a strong back actually brings the front to a new level is something intermediate gym rats don't know, like mesomorph.

I'm not a big dude, i have no steroids in my blood, but I know a lot about steroids just so people like you can't go around pretending to be better than me. I am not the biggest dude in my gym, but I am observing everyone, how they lie, how some pretend to know more about steroids and talk them up while others pretend to know less, how some people spend a decade going to the gym and don't understand how to build a back like mine, though I am lifetime natural at 5'8"145 lol, how people train when they are juicing and how people train when they are off. All you need is some growth hormone and you will be able to step on stage, and you won't even be the least experienced on stage, you will just be the guy who finally got his hands on some GH after a decade of on again off again AAS use

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2011, 08:17:23 PM »

Bay is going to like this!  :-X :-X
X

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2011, 08:19:21 PM »
You shot it in your ass....

like an enema?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2011, 08:25:29 PM »
I thought UKGold was back for a moment

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2011, 09:09:30 PM »
It's not really about your tricep, it's about your fore arm. You are almost groink level here, the difference being that groink is always on when he takes his pics, you can tell because he's got mini cannon ball shoulders. You can call yourself clean in that picture, your shoulder looks deflated, but you haven't been clean for long, maybe 2-3 months. Looks like you do a couple cycles a year to maintain that look and now you're about to start a new one. I'm not even looking at your arm, it's your whole body, your taps, your chest - I can see threw your shirt that you are carrying 15-18 more pounds of muscle than you would be totally clean for 10 years like you claim.

And I can tell what kind of juicer you are, you are exactly an intermediate gym rat, just like groink. You concentrate on only the easiest parts of your body, your bis tris and chest. You are a lazy bodybuilder. Your legs are avg accept for your quads which look like you hit up the leg ext machine once a week, but you don't like to squat, I can see by the lack of ass and ham development. In fact from the front I can tell you have an underdeveloped back. I would see evidence of a good V taper, your shoulders would be held more back because the rotator cuff back there would be stronger and so would your back delt. That a strong back actually brings the front to a new level is something intermediate gym rats don't know, like mesomorph.

I'm not a big dude, i have no steroids in my blood, but I know a lot about steroids just so people like you can't go around pretending to be better than me. I am not the biggest dude in my gym, but I am observing everyone, how they lie, how some pretend to know more about steroids and talk them up while others pretend to know less, how some people spend a decade going to the gym and don't understand how to build a back like mine, though I am lifetime natural at 5'8"145 lol, how people train when they are juicing and how people train when they are off. All you need is some growth hormone and you will be able to step on stage, and you won't even be the least experienced on stage, you will just be the guy who finally got his hands on some GH after a decade of on again off again AAS use

interesting post, you got many points wrong but its not your fault since its hard to know whats really going on only from a couple of pic but I think you did it in good faith so Im answering you point by point.

1. I never, NEVER treain my forearms and you know why? because I hit them already pretty hard during tricep/bicep/back workouts, so you bet my forearms were pumped when I took that pic.

2. delts, yes they look deflated there but take a look at this other pic I took same day same hour, now my delts are kind of overpowering the rest so as I said with a couple of pictures its hard to tell since photos lie so much.

3. doing a couple of cycles a yera to mantain the look: you are 50% right. thats what Im going to do for now on. But speaking about the past, I was not only clean for 10 years but I also wasnt even working out.

4. lazy bodybuilder: kinda of. I try to work hard everybody part and take the lifestyle serious but I have a professional career that has nothing to do with bbing or sports so I dont  spend most of my time around bbing, its not a priority eventhough I still try to do my best and also be better than the others.

5. back: you got it totally wrong, I love back day and I push it way over the limits very often, and Im proud of the results.

6. legs: you got it totally right. I dont do squats and I dont (or used not to) train legs that much. Squats, well I try to do them but my left knee starts hurting as soon as I go up from warming up poundages. I had a meniscus surgery on that knee but the pain I feel is in the rotator so I dont know if its correlated Im thinking about visiting my knee doctor again. Its funny because I can do any other leg exercice very heavy and dont feel a thing but when it come to squats - barbell, smith, rack, doesnt matter - its a sure thing my left knee will kill me. Also last year, the year I rejoined a gym after 10 years, I would miss a lot of leg days. This year Im training them very seriously and eventhough I still cant do squats I feel Im being able to improve them almost at every new workout. Hams  are starting to get that pop efect too
Still, at low bf and 6'1 its impossible to have NATURAL MASSIVE legs, its very diffferent from the arms case.

but all in all i think you make sense its just that Im not a regular case. Also, I will never use GH, I think that thing is responsible for bone and organs growth and since my goal is to be around 230lbs lean (which is not that massive) I think I can do it withouth GH.

One of the reasons why keep myself anon here is that I like being honest and authentic and I can be like that here since no one knows me, getbig works like a scape valve from all the bs I have to deal with everyday. Thats why i decided to post that steroid pic here as soon as I started to be ON again.