Author Topic: bible index/diets  (Read 11243 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
bible index/diets
« on: July 17, 2011, 04:45:11 AM »
friends,, i repetitvily bother with same question of diet to grow lean ,, i keep teling you all the time the same answer,, YOU DO NOT GO AND BECOME 240 6% BY EATING CLEAN ,, THIS IS JUST AN OUT MOST LIE,, THATS WHY THEY ARE PROFESIONAL AND YOU ARE ON STEROID BOARDINGS PLAYING WITH YOUR PEEPEE,,

LOOK INTO THE PAST OF THOSE FELLAS WHO ARE 240LB 6% ....260 LB 6% 5'11 6 FEET,, LOOK INTO THEIR PAST...BEFORE THEY WERE SO CALLED CONSIDERED BODYBUILD ,,WHEN THEY ONLY WORKED OUT FOR FUN ..WHICH OFCOURSE IS A LIE FOR NO ONE WORK OUT FOR FUN AND WALKING AROUND 230  TRUE 10% 5'10,,NO ONE! THOSE FELLAS NEVER KJEW WHAT DIET WAS,, TO THIS DAY YOU GO TO GYM YOU SEE FELLAS THAT YOU ENVY THAT DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT DIET IS...THEY JUST EATTTTTTTTTT AND ARE ON HORMONES...LATER ON WHEN THEY START "SERIOUS BODYBUILD" SO TO SAY ....THEY DIAL IN THE SPECIFIC HORMONES TO GET DOWN TO 6% AND REMAIN SAME WEIGHT THAT IN ACTUALITY GROW THEM IN SIZE...BUT STILL NO SPECIFIC DIETS UNTIL WANT TO GO BELOW 6% ,,

DO YOU REALLY THINK IN YOUR RIGHT MIND THAT A FELLA COULD WALK AROUND 210+ ANYTHING 5'9 6% ON DRY CHIKAN AND BROKOLY ? LOL THINK ABOUT IT FOR A SECOND...DO YOU REALLY REALLY THINK THAT? YES FELLA COULD BE 175LB 6% 5'9 EATING CLEAN YES NATURALLY POSSIBLE ,, BUT WHEN ON HORMONES THE EATING CLEAN IS SOMETHING YOU DO NOT! DO NOT! WANT TO DO UNLESS YOU ARE IN FINAL WEEK OF PREP FROM 6% DOWN TO 4% ,,

I KEEP REPETING THIS AND SAME QUESTION COME BACK LIKE PARROT ,, I TELL YOU TO USE YOUR BRAIN USE YOUR FUCKIN BRAIN ,,EATING CLEAN IS ONLY! WHEN YOU LOOK FOR THE LAST 2% OF BODYFAT REDUCTION ,, FOR ALL THE REST YOU GOT HORMONES TO DO THE JOB,,

TRENBOLONA ACE,, HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES...THOSE 2 HORMONES COMBINED WILL MAKE ANY AVERAGE PHYSIQE RIPPED WITHIN 2-3 MONTHS!  NO CARDIO NO NOTHING,, YOU JUST NEED THE LEGIT COMPOUND IN BLOOD,,

DO YOU REALLY THINK BODYBUILD WHICH AREE BUNCH OF LAZY LAZY LAZY FELLAS ,,MAYBE THE MOST LAZY FELLAS AROUND WILL JUST SIT AND EAT DRY CHIKAN AND BROKOLY AND THE BODYFAT WILL JUST GO DOWN WHILE LEAN MUSCLE GO UP AND CLIMBING IN WEIGHT ?  WHILE AT THE SAME TIME TAKING THE HORMONES THAT BY THEMSELVES CAUSE DROP OF BODYFAT AND SPEEED METABOLIZAM GREATLY? HELL FUCKING NO ! IT IS NOT DONE THIS WAY ,, YOU DO NOT GET HUGE BY EATING CLEAN ,, YOU GET SHREDDED DOWN TO 4 % FROM 6% BY EATING CLEAN ,, TO GET HUGE AND LEAN IT IS A DIRECT DEPENDENT OF SPECIFIC HORMONES IN SPECIFIC DOSES AND DIET RICH IN CALORIES,, THAT MEANS YOU CAN EAT CARBS BEFORE BED,, YOU CAN EAT ICECREAM BEFORE BED ,, YOU CAN EAT LOTS OF STUFF THAT THE BAFOONS ON INTERNET TELL YOU NOT TO ,, YOU NEED TO STOP BUYING THIS BALONIE TRUE PTIEN PROTIEN SHIT AND START EATING NORMAL FOOD LIKE NORMAL FELLAS WHEN ON HGH AND TRENBOLONA TO UNDERSTAND HOW WE GAIN THE POUNDAGE WE DO OF LEAN MUSCLE,, YOU DONT GET IT FROM NO TRUE PROTIEN SPECIAL COWS...YOU GET IT FROM GOOD OLE FOOD,, GOOD OLE BREAD,, GOOD OLE BEANS ,, GOOD OLE PIZZA,, GOOD OLE SUSHI ,, GOOD OLE GERMAN ,, GOOD OLE RICH CALORIE FOOD WITH HIGH PROTIEN ,, ,THE HGH AND TRENBOLONA GET RID OF THE FAT THSOE HORMONES ARE IN THE BLOOD MAINLY FOR THIS AND IF YOU DONT EAT HIGH CALORIE INTAKE YOU WILL FLATEN AND LOSE BODYFAT TOO FAST WHILE ON THIS HORMONES ,,  WHEN HGH IS IN THE BLOOD EVEN WITH OUT TRENBOLONA THE LOSS OF BODYFAT IS VERY FAST AND YOU GOT TO EAT INORDER TO GROW TO THE SIZES YOU ALL SO WANT TO BE ,, OTHERWIZE YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN 190 6% ,,

STOP BUYING THIS BALONIE OF CLEAN DIETS,, IT COME FROM LOCALS LOCAL SHOW COMPETITORS THAT NEVER GET ANYWHRE,, THE COACH ,,THE HAWARDS,, THE DANTAS ,, THE ONES ON STEROID BOARDS WHO NEEVR PLACED HIGH IN NATIONALS OR BECAME PROFESIONAL,,

THE ONLY DIFF BETWEEN US BODYBUILD AND GENERAL POPULATION IS ....WE HAVE HORMONES IN OUR BLOOD ,,DRUGS! THAT GET US LEAN ,, THAT GIVE US THE 3 DIMENTIONAL LOOK DUE TO GETTING US LEAN WHILE KEEPING ALL THE MUSCLEO N US ,, VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND ....THE BIRDS AMONG US BODYBUILD ARE THE ONE WHO FOLLOW VERY CLEAN DIETS....THE FELLAS WHO ARE VERY BIG BLDYBUILDL ARE THE ONES WHO KKNEW TO BEGIN WITH AND FOUND VERY FAST ...THAT THE DRUGS ARE THE KEY AND THE FOOD GOT TO STAY HIGH AND RICH IN CALORIES,,

H G H DOESNT LET A BODYBUILD OR ANYONE ON IT GAIN BODYFAT NO MATTER WHAT! 5 IU AND OVER AND YOU CAN NOT GAIN BODYFAT PERIOD,, OFCOURSE IT NEED TO BE LEGIT,,

HGH AND TRENBOLONA ACE MAKE YOU AN INVINSIBLE MACHINE AS IN FAT WILL ALWYAS DROP AND LEAN MASS ALWAYS GO UP AS LONG AS ENOUGH CALORIES IN SYSTEM AND DENSE FOOD IS THERE ,, 

NOW ,, DO NTO PM ME TELLING ME STORIES HOW YOUR BODY IS SENSETIVE AND BALONIE,,

LEGIT GH IS THE KEY ,, TRENBOLONA ACE IS THE CHAIN FOR THAT KEY,, THIS IS WHY ALL OF US BODYBUILD LOOK THE SAME ,, WE ALWAYS LOOK THE SAME AND THEN WHEN WE ADD INSULINA WE END UP AGAIN! LOOKIGN THE SAME ,, IT IS NOT GENETIC THAT PUSH US TO THE SIZE YOU ALL TALK ABOUT....ITS THAT WE DONT DO ANYTHING WE TELL YOU ,, WE DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE ! WE FUCKIN EAT AND ENJOY FOOD,, WHAT YOU SEE IN OUR ARTICLES WRITEN BY RETARDHERIS  ARE THE LIES THAT NEED TO BE THERE FOR YOU TO SPONSOR THE ....

ALL TOGETHER NOW....

SUPPLEMENT COMPANIES !     THE GETNY ,, THE DANTA,, AND OFCOURSE... ALL THE BIG CHAINS OF HEALTHY FOODS THAT ARE CLOSELY RELATED WITH THE BODYBUILD SUPPLEMENT INDUSTRY ,,

its important to read what i wrote above and digest it i kept it long for a reason ,, my pupils should really start thinking about whats going on with their bodybuild,, you do not want to forever sit in 180-190 until you are in your 50s... one day you will thank me for that,,

good luck to you all,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Purge_WTF

Re: bible index/diets
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 04:53:24 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 04:58:22 AM »
no friend,, what you shoudl have writen up there is

www. House Of Puncakes . com !

and this is the sad thing ,, i keep tellin you how to do it here over and over and this is the only diff between us and you fellas only diff,,

i hear balonie abotu hcg...about nolvedex,, about gasperi balonie fake crap,, about coming off hormones lol WE NEVER COME OFF HORMONES NEVER EVER! ,, and bunch of other balonie that its just crazy what they tlel you on those steroid boardings,, you got to face reality friends...you do 

gh15 approved
fallen angel

lesaucer

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 05:11:20 AM »
stop with this balloonie repeated a billion times! tell us a good slin protocol

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 05:18:47 AM »

God, what is Gasperi s current stack

Swlabr

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 05:46:22 AM »
God, when do you recommend someone start using HGH?

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2011, 05:53:39 AM »
Ok some of you have been on here for WAY longer then I have. Why is it that the same questions keep coming up about diet. I mean really???
The same 4 or 5 compounds are mentioned almost daily and the basic eat whatever you can get your hands on idea.
Most people didn't believe it to be true but they probably will when Kuclo turns pro at the USAs. Yeah he was on here following the advice right along
with his wife (eating ice cream right before bed).

Any more sushi recommendations by the way...oh and what do you do about the whole numbness in the hands from gh by the way? Does it just go away?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2011, 06:46:36 AM »
Ok some of you have been on here for WAY longer then I have. Why is it that the same questions keep coming up about diet. I mean really???
The same 4 or 5 compounds are mentioned almost daily and the basic eat whatever you can get your hands on idea.
Most people didn't believe it to be true but they probably will when Kuclo turns pro at the USAs. Yeah he was on here following the advice right along
with his wife (eating ice cream right before bed).

Any more sushi recommendations by the way...oh and what do you do about the whole numbness in the hands from gh by the way? Does it just go away?
Kuclo is one of many, some pros or upcoming pros physiques just screaming gh15 :)

i don't get really what you consider clean and what not, i mean sushi german and such are high quality foods rich in calories what isn't so called "clean" about them?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2011, 06:56:34 AM »
no wonder todays pros have huge waists with gigantic guts with all those crazy ammounts of food ingestion and GROWTH hormone abuse. Its like 1+1=2.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2011, 08:06:57 AM »
actually GH has nothing to do with the guts..

it's when you combine it with insulina where your waist starts to expand

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2011, 08:15:12 AM »
hes right- I'm leaner and larger now that I've stopped dieting then when I was.

it really is amazing. but you have to have good tren and good GH else it doesn't work.
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2011, 08:18:07 AM »

WTF?

wrong.

have any proof of this? no you don't.  everyone runs around repeating the same ignorant bullshit about insulin and GH bellies.

b

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2011, 08:22:53 AM »

well I know this mantra is repeated ad infinitum over the internets by broscientists all over the world, but where is the evidence? How do you know its not the GH doing this? Is any bber doing insulina alone that have this problem? Last but not least, is there even a reasonable theory or hypotheses behind this claim that its the insulinas fault?

There is a guy in my gym, a famous local plastic surgeon doctor, well in his 50s, that has been on GH at least for a decade that is 8% BF or less and has a H U G E gut. Once I saw him with his shirt off and his abs were fucking ripped but he had this enormous belly sticking out it was the weirdest thing I have ever seen, looked like a turtle sell, very bizarre.

now, Its not hard to believe GH could cause this, afterall its called GROWTH hormone for a reason, it affects even your bones, would not be a suprise at all if it expands your internal organs too. On the other hand, how could insulina doi it? What would be the mechanism? Im very curious to read it.

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2011, 08:32:05 AM »
I'm at 225 @ 5'9.5. About 12-13% BF. I can see all six abs, have 19 inch arms, but do have a little flab on lower stomach since I do no cardio and eat a little junk every night. I do not miss my protein feedings though. I'm on TRT and only have my test levels at average. You can be 220-230 and natural, you just need very good genetics to do so and remain relatively lean.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2011, 08:35:01 AM »
lol how old are you? seems like everyone is on "TRT" these days, its the new word for maintence doses  ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2011, 08:47:04 AM »
How is TRT considered natural?  ???

L.L

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2011, 08:58:59 AM »
gh15...regarding insulina

10 ius PWO for 4 weeks on and 4 weeks on sounds right?

man, did u get my pm...and pics..reply back ,u big SOB..:D

Patmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2011, 09:56:43 AM »
i really enjoy reading gh15 posts keep them coming nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2011, 10:11:16 AM »
worked for me...that's all i can say.

maxer

• Getbig II
  • authentic
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2011, 11:09:34 AM »
worked for me...that's all i can say.

hormones worked for you. Mr twister 2.0

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2011, 11:23:33 AM »
hormones worked for you. Mr twister 2.0

Another Dickface gimmick...LOL. they are like roaches

Don't you freaks get tired of being little dicks on purpose?

io856

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2011, 11:25:17 AM »

errrrrrrrrr no way dude

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2011, 11:30:39 AM »
k guys what i meant was

GH in COMBINATION with a decent dose of insulina makes the huge GUTS.

why dont u guys try it for yourself

take GH by itself you will see your waist will become leaner as in smaller

then a few months later load it up insulina and i dare u to come back and say i'm wrong

I base this info on the long time GH/insulina users at my gym.. just my OPINION

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2011, 11:45:58 AM »
friends,, i repetitvily bother with same question of diet to grow lean ,, i keep teling you all the time the same answer,, YOU DO NOT GO AND BECOME 240 6% BY EATING CLEAN ,, THIS IS JUST AN OUT MOST LIE,, THATS WHY THEY ARE PROFESIONAL AND YOU ARE ON STEROID BOARDINGS PLAYING WITH YOUR PEEPEE,,

LOOK INTO THE PAST OF THOSE FELLAS WHO ARE 240LB 6% ....260 LB 6% 5'11 6 FEET,, LOOK INTO THEIR PAST...BEFORE THEY WERE SO CALLED CONSIDERED BODYBUILD ,,WHEN THEY ONLY WORKED OUT FOR FUN ..WHICH OFCOURSE IS A LIE FOR NO ONE WORK OUT FOR FUN AND WALKING AROUND 230  TRUE 10% 5'10,,NO ONE! THOSE FELLAS NEVER KJEW WHAT DIET WAS,, TO THIS DAY YOU GO TO GYM YOU SEE FELLAS THAT YOU ENVY THAT DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT DIET IS...THEY JUST EATTTTTTTTTT AND ARE ON HORMONES...LATER ON WHEN THEY START "SERIOUS BODYBUILD" SO TO SAY ....THEY DIAL IN THE SPECIFIC HORMONES TO GET DOWN TO 6% AND REMAIN SAME WEIGHT THAT IN ACTUALITY GROW THEM IN SIZE...BUT STILL NO SPECIFIC DIETS UNTIL WANT TO GO BELOW 6% ,,

DO YOU REALLY THINK IN YOUR RIGHT MIND THAT A FELLA COULD WALK AROUND 210+ ANYTHING 5'9 6% ON DRY CHIKAN AND BROKOLY ? LOL THINK ABOUT IT FOR A SECOND...DO YOU REALLY REALLY THINK THAT? YES FELLA COULD BE 175LB 6% 5'9 EATING CLEAN YES NATURALLY POSSIBLE ,, BUT WHEN ON HORMONES THE EATING CLEAN IS SOMETHING YOU DO NOT! DO NOT! WANT TO DO UNLESS YOU ARE IN FINAL WEEK OF PREP FROM 6% DOWN TO 4% ,,

I KEEP REPETING THIS AND SAME QUESTION COME BACK LIKE PARROT ,, I TELL YOU TO USE YOUR BRAIN USE YOUR FUCKIN BRAIN ,,EATING CLEAN IS ONLY! WHEN YOU LOOK FOR THE LAST 2% OF BODYFAT REDUCTION ,, FOR ALL THE REST YOU GOT HORMONES TO DO THE JOB,,

TRENBOLONA ACE,, HUMAN GROWTH HORMONES...THOSE 2 HORMONES COMBINED WILL MAKE ANY AVERAGE PHYSIQE RIPPED WITHIN 2-3 MONTHS!  NO CARDIO NO NOTHING,, YOU JUST NEED THE LEGIT COMPOUND IN BLOOD,,

DO YOU REALLY THINK BODYBUILD WHICH AREE BUNCH OF LAZY LAZY LAZY FELLAS ,,MAYBE THE MOST LAZY FELLAS AROUND WILL JUST SIT AND EAT DRY CHIKAN AND BROKOLY AND THE BODYFAT WILL JUST GO DOWN WHILE LEAN MUSCLE GO UP AND CLIMBING IN WEIGHT ?  WHILE AT THE SAME TIME TAKING THE HORMONES THAT BY THEMSELVES CAUSE DROP OF BODYFAT AND SPEEED METABOLIZAM GREATLY? HELL FUCKING NO ! IT IS NOT DONE THIS WAY ,, YOU DO NOT GET HUGE BY EATING CLEAN ,, YOU GET SHREDDED DOWN TO 4 % FROM 6% BY EATING CLEAN ,, TO GET HUGE AND LEAN IT IS A DIRECT DEPENDENT OF SPECIFIC HORMONES IN SPECIFIC DOSES AND DIET RICH IN CALORIES,, THAT MEANS YOU CAN EAT CARBS BEFORE BED,, YOU CAN EAT ICECREAM BEFORE BED ,, YOU CAN EAT LOTS OF STUFF THAT THE BAFOONS ON INTERNET TELL YOU NOT TO ,, YOU NEED TO STOP BUYING THIS BALONIE TRUE PTIEN PROTIEN SHIT AND START EATING NORMAL FOOD LIKE NORMAL FELLAS WHEN ON HGH AND TRENBOLONA TO UNDERSTAND HOW WE GAIN THE POUNDAGE WE DO OF LEAN MUSCLE,, YOU DONT GET IT FROM NO TRUE PROTIEN SPECIAL COWS...YOU GET IT FROM GOOD OLE FOOD,, GOOD OLE BREAD,, GOOD OLE BEANS ,, GOOD OLE PIZZA,, GOOD OLE SUSHI ,, GOOD OLE GERMAN ,, GOOD OLE RICH CALORIE FOOD WITH HIGH PROTIEN ,, ,THE HGH AND TRENBOLONA GET RID OF THE FAT THSOE HORMONES ARE IN THE BLOOD MAINLY FOR THIS AND IF YOU DONT EAT HIGH CALORIE INTAKE YOU WILL FLATEN AND LOSE BODYFAT TOO FAST WHILE ON THIS HORMONES ,,  WHEN HGH IS IN THE BLOOD EVEN WITH OUT TRENBOLONA THE LOSS OF BODYFAT IS VERY FAST AND YOU GOT TO EAT INORDER TO GROW TO THE SIZES YOU ALL SO WANT TO BE ,, OTHERWIZE YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN 190 6% ,,

STOP BUYING THIS BALONIE OF CLEAN DIETS,, IT COME FROM LOCALS LOCAL SHOW COMPETITORS THAT NEVER GET ANYWHRE,, THE COACH ,,THE HAWARDS,, THE DANTAS ,, THE ONES ON STEROID BOARDS WHO NEEVR PLACED HIGH IN NATIONALS OR BECAME PROFESIONAL,,

THE ONLY DIFF BETWEEN US BODYBUILD AND GENERAL POPULATION IS ....WE HAVE HORMONES IN OUR BLOOD ,,DRUGS! THAT GET US LEAN ,, THAT GIVE US THE 3 DIMENTIONAL LOOK DUE TO GETTING US LEAN WHILE KEEPING ALL THE MUSCLEO N US ,, VERY SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND ....THE BIRDS AMONG US BODYBUILD ARE THE ONE WHO FOLLOW VERY CLEAN DIETS....THE FELLAS WHO ARE VERY BIG BLDYBUILDL ARE THE ONES WHO KKNEW TO BEGIN WITH AND FOUND VERY FAST ...THAT THE DRUGS ARE THE KEY AND THE FOOD GOT TO STAY HIGH AND RICH IN CALORIES,,

H G H DOESNT LET A BODYBUILD OR ANYONE ON IT GAIN BODYFAT NO MATTER WHAT! 5 IU AND OVER AND YOU CAN NOT GAIN BODYFAT PERIOD,, OFCOURSE IT NEED TO BE LEGIT,,

HGH AND TRENBOLONA ACE MAKE YOU AN INVINSIBLE MACHINE AS IN FAT WILL ALWYAS DROP AND LEAN MASS ALWAYS GO UP AS LONG AS ENOUGH CALORIES IN SYSTEM AND DENSE FOOD IS THERE ,, 

NOW ,, DO NTO PM ME TELLING ME STORIES HOW YOUR BODY IS SENSETIVE AND BALONIE,,

LEGIT GH IS THE KEY ,, TRENBOLONA ACE IS THE CHAIN FOR THAT KEY,, THIS IS WHY ALL OF US BODYBUILD LOOK THE SAME ,, WE ALWAYS LOOK THE SAME AND THEN WHEN WE ADD INSULINA WE END UP AGAIN! LOOKIGN THE SAME ,, IT IS NOT GENETIC THAT PUSH US TO THE SIZE YOU ALL TALK ABOUT....ITS THAT WE DONT DO ANYTHING WE TELL YOU ,, WE DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE ! WE FUCKIN EAT AND ENJOY FOOD,, WHAT YOU SEE IN OUR ARTICLES WRITEN BY RETARDHERIS  ARE THE LIES THAT NEED TO BE THERE FOR YOU TO SPONSOR THE ....

ALL TOGETHER NOW....

SUPPLEMENT COMPANIES !     THE GETNY ,, THE DANTA,, AND OFCOURSE... ALL THE BIG CHAINS OF HEALTHY FOODS THAT ARE CLOSELY RELATED WITH THE BODYBUILD SUPPLEMENT INDUSTRY ,,

its important to read what i wrote above and digest it i kept it long for a reason ,, my pupils should really start thinking about whats going on with their bodybuild,, you do not want to forever sit in 180-190 until you are in your 50s... one day you will thank me for that,,

good luck to you all,,

gh15 approved

So you're saying for every DVD Jay, Branch etc. are cooking pds and pds of rice and chicken in front of the camera, and when the camere is off they throw the stuff away and stuff themselves with pizza and chocolate?

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2011, 12:26:14 PM »
So you're saying for every DVD Jay, Branch etc. are cooking pds and pds of rice and chicken in front of the camera, and when the camere is off they throw the stuff away and stuff themselves with pizza and chocolate?

lol...ofc they don't throw it away...they just add a little bit of this and that, ice-cream for dessert etc ;D