Author Topic: US Debt Clock  (Read 4708 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
US Debt Clock
« on: July 17, 2011, 11:09:40 PM »

Sixty Six

• Getbig I
Re: US Debt Clock
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 11:12:01 PM »

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 11:25:06 PM »
Lookin' strong, bro  8)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 12:15:15 AM »
Site is funny.. ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 12:23:55 AM »

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 12:57:06 AM »
american greed is how we got in this mess. every major company has left for cheaper labor. we have no industry left. take nike for instance the ceo (along with another guy) came up with a running shoe. it grew and grew. he makes millions and millions. he makes the shoe overseas to make even more money.

how much money does he need? he COULD make the shoe over here in the USA and pay a good salary to several hundred if not thousands of people and still make a killing. instead he makes them overseas. you are talking about a 10 dollar shoe selling for over 100bucks. you make it here you might have 25 bucks in it. it sad but all these AMERICAN companies do it
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 12:59:17 AM »
also while on my rant..clinton didn't help us either. when he signed the free trade agreement the loading docks were filled even more with foreign products. i seen it while working at a trucking company.the problem is we didn't have alot of us made products going out >:(
irongearco.com

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 01:18:47 AM »
How cute, my little liberal stalker "sixty six" is back. In the morning remind me to post up the pm this little homo sent me. LOL

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 02:03:22 AM »
How cute, my little liberal stalker "sixty six" is back. In the morning remind me to post up the pm this little homo sent me. LOL

Whats your thought on the dept clock Coach?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2011, 04:31:25 AM »
american greed is how we got in this mess. every major company has left for cheaper labor. we have no industry left. take nike for instance the ceo (along with another guy) came up with a running shoe. it grew and grew. he makes millions and millions. he makes the shoe overseas to make even more money.

how much money does he need? he COULD make the shoe over here in the USA and pay a good salary to several hundred if not thousands of people and still make a killing. instead he makes them overseas. you are talking about a 10 dollar shoe selling for over 100bucks. you make it here you might have 25 bucks in it. it sad but all these AMERICAN companies do it
nike is a shit product there shoes like all 'athletic shoes' rip and wear out easily just buy boots
A

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2011, 04:55:43 AM »
Here is the thing that I don't get..be it Republican or Democrat no one seems to want to solve this problem. We need to put all partisan politics aside and figure this shit out.

I don't see why they can't just lock the best minds that the country has to offer in a room and let them solve this issue.  Right every now everyone has the "my side must win" mentality.

1. Cut entitlement.
2. Freeze military spending.
3. Promote local production of all goods.
4. The US government should never buy anything foreign for use.
5. Figure out a way to make American save more.
6. Add a $3/gallon surcharge on petroleum. This is the fastest way to get Americana to use alternative means of transportation.
7. Higher education should be free.
8. Turn welfare into workfare
9. Legalize drugs, we are spending too much resource in this area. We have lost this war.

I

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2011, 05:47:09 AM »
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Is that amount including the 40 acres and a mule I was promised???  ::)
A

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2011, 05:49:41 AM »
6. Add a $3/gallon surcharge on petroleum. This is the fastest way to get Americana to use alternative means of transportation.

Some good ideas, but you can go fuck yourself with this one. I have to get to work. My car runs on gas.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2011, 05:56:01 AM »

I would love to give every black person crying racism at the drop of a hat and entitlement to taxpayer funded benes 40 acres and a mule in return for no more welfare, no more affirmative action, no more quotas, no more taxpayer funded bullshit, etc. 

What a great deal that would be for the taxpayer.   

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2011, 06:00:55 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2011, 06:02:33 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_by_U.S._presidential_terms

It's a repost but still.....

uuuggghhhh, you do know where spending bills originate correct? 

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2011, 06:03:15 AM »
It would also help if americans would make a concious effort to only buy american made products.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2011, 06:10:18 AM »

You weren't promised anything chief...you seem to be doing okay on your own, how bout everyone keeps it that way?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2011, 06:23:09 AM »
You will never see entitlements cut when a demoncrap is in office. They count on all of these leaches for votes.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2011, 06:33:33 AM »
You will never see entitlements cut when a demoncrap is in office. They count on all of these leaches for votes.

Correct me if I am wrong but we have had several republicans in office and they didn't cut entitlement either.

Once again you are getting boged down with partisan BS. The hour is late and we need solutions.

I

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2011, 06:38:13 AM »
Look at any manufacture that was based in the US.  Let's look at an imaginary can opener factory.  It costs $1 dollar to make one and he sells it for $3 dollars.  Now he gets rid of the factory mortgage, factory real estate taxes, gets rid of the workers; no union wages; no more health insurance payments or unemployment payments; no more law suits. 

He now contacts China.  China will make it for a 25 cents.  The can opener company ceo and owner now is making so much money he doesn't know what to do with it.

The US doesn't have a tax collection problem it's a spending problem.  When we can't meet our bills we borrow more from China.  China won't call our loans unless we stop buying their goods.  They have us by the balls.

Many say we should have a tariff on China imports.  China would retaliate and demand full payment on our trillions of loans.  They won't as long as we make that country rich by buying their goods.  Just go to Walmart or any other major store and try to buy something not made in China. The only way to fight back is to not buy stuff from China or do your best because now in the US it's impossible. 

In under 10 years China will be the World super power.  When they start to flex their military muscle and start to buy all open land in the US we are fucked. 

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2011, 09:26:39 AM »
every dime was obama's fault.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2011, 01:22:10 PM »
every dime was obama's fault.

No, I'm not dumb enough (like liberals) to blame the entire debt on him but instead of making an ATTEMPT to make it better he purposely perpetuated the problem by 10 fold.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2011, 02:59:39 PM »
No, I'm not dumb enough (like liberals) to blame the entire debt on him but instead of making an ATTEMPT to make it better he purposely perpetuated the problem by 10 fold.
I'm sure if he hadn't been president we would already have a surplus.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2011, 07:01:45 PM »
Here is the thing that I don't get..be it Republican or Democrat no one seems to want to solve this problem. We need to put all partisan politics aside and figure this shit out.

I don't see why they can't just lock the best minds that the country has to offer in a room and let them solve this issue.  Right every now everyone has the "my side must win" mentality.

1. Cut entitlement.
2. Freeze military spending.
3. Promote local production of all goods.
4. The US government should never buy anything foreign for use.
5. Figure out a way to make American save more.
7. Higher education should be free.
8. Turn welfare into workfare
9. Legalize drugs, we are spending too much resource in this area. We have lost this war.

1. A no-brainer, however the leftists will NEVER let this happen. Not in a million years. The majority of their power/voting base is dependant upon entitlments.
2. I would disagree, but the amount of waste in defense spending is unreal. Lets just quit spending on pointless wars in third world cesspools.
3. Of course, but unions ruined this long ago.
4. Like what?
5. The LAST thing government wants is for people to start saving. People who live hand to mouth (and there are a lot more than you would think) are easy to control and dependent. And if you're not spending money, the government isn't getting revenue. Gvy makes money on the transfer of wealth.
6. Fuck that. This is textbook neo-liberalism. Control things via taxes and fees instead of free-market and basic economics.
7. No, it shouldn't. Higher education is a business like any other. If you can't afford it you shouldn't get it.
8. Of course, and drug test as well. The left has cried 'neo-slavery' every time this has been tried on the local scale.
9. If drugs are legalized, then there needs to be a provision in the law that prevents druggies from getting any free health care or other benefits/relief from their own decisions to use them