Author Topic: Branch Warren Delt Training July 15, 2011  (Read 7824 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Branch Warren Delt Training July 15, 2011
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 12:18:08 AM »
I wonder if he ever trains forearms...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 12:30:13 AM »
redicoulus ,, this is to show you how dumb some bodybuild are,, he work shoulder so intense ...for what? delts and the all shoulder area is in 90% development of drug and only drug ,, he can work from morning to night heavy heavy heavy ,,light ,, midium light ,, half way heavy froggy style  ::) delts development come from drugs MAINLY FROM DRUGS ,, 90% of delts is hormones,, gh got to be there for jonny and branch delts ,, if you have no gh ...you have delts of the likes of frank zane ,, delts has noting to do directly with training,, you can work them heavy and increase poundage sucesfuly and lift more and more and more till the cows come home ...if you dont have the right hormones in system and if you LACK a hormone in system ....you will not have the delts of a modern age bodybuild,,

branch  :D,, little brach and his delts training,,,with out hormones that fella is not even 160 and im not kidding,, 12 months past hormones this fella is at 160lb if maintaining mid singles,,160! lb!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 12:45:17 AM »
you can say that again

I am training without hormones right now and my delts are flat and small. On hormones they blow up full and round like groink's.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 12:46:00 AM »
maybe branch doesnt believe in drugs when it comes to delt development.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 12:51:37 AM »
redicoulus ,, this is to show you how dumb some bodybuild are,, he work shoulder so intense ...for what? delts and the all shoulder area is in 90% development of drug and only drug ,, he can work from morning to night heavy heavy heavy ,,light ,, midium light ,, half way heavy froggy style  ::) delts development come from drugs MAINLY FROM DRUGS ,, 90% of delts is hormones,, gh got to be there for jonny and branch delts ,, if you have no gh ...you have delts of the likes of frank zane ,, delts has noting to do directly with training,, you can work them heavy and increase poundage sucesfuly and lift more and more and more till the cows come home ...if you dont have the right hormones in system and if you LACK a hormone in system ....you will not have the delts of a modern age bodybuild,,

branch  :D,, little brach and his delts training,,,with out hormones that fella is not even 160 and im not kidding,, 12 months past hormones this fella is at 160lb if maintaining mid singles,,160! lb!

gh15 approved

i agree to a point. drugs play a major role in delt development. take a look at naturals or guys that take less and compete in natural shows...however you have to stimulate the muscle. the more stimulation the more the muscle grows. i also believe site injections play a major role. if you look closely MOST top amatuers and pros pin there delts
irongearco.com

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 12:53:39 AM »
Those military presses look painful.  :-\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 01:03:02 AM »

wwhat you think is hormone is only oil as in seo ,,when we lose bodyfat down to 4-5-6% mainly 4-5 we lose some delt width ,, so on the way we pin delt with seo to fill them ,, and ofcourse the hgh and insulina which round it all but some its not enough ,, some fella genetic have real bad delts and good arms...this is the worst as bodybuild to have good arms and so so delts,, much better to have big delts and so so arms,,

delt development is only matter of drug intake ,,yes stimulation is needed with any muscle nto only delts,, but no matter how strong you will be with delts ONLY if your blood has the right the right! hormones in it ...delts will grow the way you all want them to grow which is the philsulina way ,, the south africano fella way mariu? etc...for that type of growth only hgh and insulina will get you there,, seo is when you are shredded and start losing delt size because this is first thing you lose....you want to keep yourself as wide as possible to we stuck seo into the delt,,

will hose gonzales raymond tell you this? hell no he could care less about you or anyone else,, will branch waren tell you this? hell no he dont care about anything aside from taking drugs on himself and by himself,, will mmmmmm rob heris tell you this? hell no he is lieing to his wife abotu something right now,, will jason tell you this? fuck no ...what is he dumb? why would he want you to be looking like him? he killed his life to look like this and it go to his grave with him ,, but guess what??

GH15 IS TELLIN YOU THIS! AND THEY GET MAD AND MORE MAD AND MORE MAD AND THE TREATS GROW LARGER AND LARGER BUTTTT...THEY CANT FIND OUT WHO GH15 IS...SO THE POOPERS BARK TO ALL DIRECTION YET....THE TRUTH IS BEING FED ; )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 01:07:20 AM »
some do inject the hormone into delts,, but thats not what causes the look you talk about ,,the hormone by itself doesnt do it ,,it helps to some degree yes but by itself it doesnt do it ,,it can work well with seo together,,again what causes the growth of delts you talk about is first and formost hgh and insulina and then some seo depending on how well you respond to hgh and insulina ,,delts explose on hgh and insulina ,, even on hgh by itself with high testosterona delts go very round very thick ,, the width come with higher bodyfat ...as in 9-10% but when you go down in bodyfat you lose some delt width over all width that can onlyu be increased by more hgh and insulina and ofcourse seo ,,this is why seo is so popular ...inaddition to arm

gh15 approved
fallen angel

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2011, 01:45:45 AM »
what is ron harris lying to his wife about gh? you put that in there for a reason ;)
irongearco.com

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2011, 03:13:56 AM »
you can say that again

I am training without hormones right now and my delts are flat and small. On hormones they blow up full and round like groink's.
::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2011, 03:14:45 AM »
why don't you post a pic where I ws training ;)

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2011, 03:15:42 AM »
why dont you post it big guy , im afriad i dont have the whole collection  ::)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2011, 03:24:31 AM »

Nice MPD posing nyou have going on there  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2011, 03:30:17 AM »
what is ron harris lying to his wife about gh? you put that in there for a reason ;)

thats for her to figure out,, i dotn go inbetween that fucked up relashionship

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2011, 03:41:09 AM »
::)

lol,, groink is 8% lol see....SEE... lol all those fatzo comment all thsoe balonie ,, i told you it was only water ! 4 week lol he is 8% probably still eat tasty meals lol i told you fellas are single digit and carry water you all think they are fat ,, NO NO NO ,,you need to know the diff between fat and water!

he is 8-9% according to this picture,, and hold much of the size if not slightly bigger than before as in lean muscle....this is good progress picture

4 fucking weeeeeeeks ! this is in the singles and look in the singles,, 20-30 lb from stage so whatever you are take 25 lb off and you are stage ready 245 - 25 = ? 220lb  this is very very BIG COMPETITOR very big,, why arent you competing? what are you retard? 225 even if you compete at 200 its big for your height,, you are 5'11 and half? 225 on stage is HUGE for first competition and you wil be in very good condition very good everything aside from chest which is not that bad ,,you should compete! add hgh you will look nasty at 230lb add gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2011, 03:54:40 AM »
you know gronk ,, if you bring up your chest somehow and you have good back and legs you can be real good heavy or super heavy competitor,, you have LOTS of size you need to think less of size and work only on condition you got much size to play with ,,forget about size work conditioon at 220-225 you will win amatuer shows ,,get the chest up and make sure you dial condition as good as you can ,, this physiqe is 220lb of solid muscle with  very little fat ,,very big,, you defenitly need to compete in heavy or super heavy ,,light heavy will be too hard for your rype of  body ,, you can win heavys and super heavys in many amatuer shows ,,

nail the condition! forget abotu size you have it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2011, 04:36:30 AM »

Holy shit! This oderous fag has been stalking and saving pics of getbiggers for years on his hard drive. He still has mine, which he lovingly posts, from 2 years ago. He even posted one of that AJ Chaotic or whatever his name one. It's the one where the kid is posing in his bathroom in his under wear.

Amazing the kind of queers this board attracts. No wonder this guy is on his 4th or 5th account now. Ron just can't get rid of these homos.

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2011, 04:49:17 AM »
Holy shit! This oderous fag has been stalking and saving pics of getbiggers for years on his hard drive. He still has mine, which he lovingly posts, from 2 years ago. He even posted one of that AJ Chaotic or whatever his name one. It's the one where the kid is posing in his bathroom in his under wear.

Amazing the kind of queers this board attracts. No wonder this guy is on his 4th or 5th account now. Ron just can't get rid of these homos.

judging by your post i can tell you speak with a lisp and like to throw confetti in the air

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2011, 05:07:06 AM »
;D this is funny.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2011, 05:27:05 AM »
Those military presses look painful.  :-\

You mean that exercise which look more like incline bench that military press?  It didn't look painful, it look stupid. Incline, six inch reps, why the hell even bother to film that? What you can say, it is all about drugs.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2011, 06:31:55 AM »
this is why i never do direct delt workout....big delt=hormones
T

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2011, 09:17:29 AM »

LOL!

io856

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2011, 10:04:12 AM »
I hate to say this...

but remember how damn impressive ronnie was in that gym... this... well... yeh

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2011, 10:12:59 AM »
branch is a tren addict. can tel by the way he trains. he is addicted to the feeling of getting amped and filled with rage towards the weights.