Author Topic: Just Walked Out In The Middle Of A Lap Dance Because They Played Rihanna  (Read 6351 times)

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
I am in my car right now in the strip joint parking lot. Everything was cool. They were playing Motley Crue, Aerosmith, old Van Halen, etc. I started getting a lad dance from a cute Germanic blonde with blue eyes, and they started playing Rhianna. So I got up, shouldered her out of the way and walked straight out the door. I didn't pay the stripper her $20. I won't support an establishment that doesn't support our heritage.

(

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
I am in my car right now in the strip joint parking lot. Everything was cool. They were playing Motley Crue, Aerosmith, old Van Halen, etc. I started getting a lad dance from a cute Germanic blonde with blue eyes, and they started playing Rhianna. So I got up, shouldered her out of the way and walked straight out the door. I didn't pay the stripper her $20. I won't support an establishment that doesn't support our heritage.
Ha!  ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V

whitewidow

sounds like a butt-rock fan till the end

Pressin_Weight

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
Update:Just as I finished that first post a douchebag bouncer with a bow tie, ponytail, big arms/chest/shoulders and a gut came out the door yelling for me to "get back in there and pay the girl." So I took off. Fuckhim and her.

you should've flashed your 20 inch fatcep to intimidate him and casually walked off the premises when he realized what he was getting into with you
shut up.

njanvi

• Getbig III

Your non stop racist shit is old man...

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
LOL.... White bitches Love the Black Cock that's why then listen to black music ...

On a side note, I went to San Diego for a Wu-Tang Concert, about 40% of the jam packed crowd were white 40-50yr old men

njanvi

• Getbig III
LOL.... White bitches Love the Black Cock that's why then listen to black music ...

On a side note, I went to San Diego for a Wu-Tang Concert, about 40% of the jam packed crowd were white 40-50yr old men

Funny thing is white men been taking shit for years and still can't solve their performance issues

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad

You went to a Wu-Tang concert ?? Jesus christ, man ! I'm jealous ! HUGE Wu-Tang fan here ! Were they good, at least ??

njanvi

• Getbig III

You went to a Wu-Tang concert ?? Jesus christ, man ! I'm jealous ! HUGE Wu-Tang fan here ! Were they good, at least ??

Used to love the Wu man, but they really fell off starting around '01

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Used to love the Wu man, but they really fell off starting around '01

I agree. " Wu-Tang Forever " was the last greatest album for me. LOVED IT !

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
I'm thinking more along the lines of Willie Nelson, The Charlie Daniels Band, Molly Hatchet

I like Charlie Daniels. Good choice ! But, honestly, would you rather listen to Charlie Daniels over Rhianna ( sp. ? ) while gettin' a lap dance ? LOL ! I can just see a woman stickin' her poon tang in my face while " The Devil Went Down To Georgia " is playin' in the background ! LOLOLOL !

njanvi

• Getbig III

I agree. " Wu-Tang Forever " was the last greatest album for me. LOVED IT !

Double disc!!!! "reunited, double lp, world's excited..."

But nothing will ever top 36 chambers

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Double disc!!!! "reunited, double lp, world's excited..."

But nothing will ever top 36 chambers

Jesus christ, Nj ! Your takin' me wayyyyyy back, brotha ! Lol ! God, how I miss those days ... :(

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew

Seen Wu-tang 6 times including 3 solo gigs (Raekwon, Ghost, GZA)  8)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Anybody else picturing a fatass, acne-face, loser in a 1998 Honda with a fart can exhaust trying to tear out across the strip club parking lot?

This story is about as credible as a BlackFagRedStar tall tale.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Freudian slip?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Anybody else picturing a fatass, acne-face, loser in a 1998 Honda with a fart can exhaust trying to tear out across the strip club parking lot?

This story is about as credible as a BlackFagRedStar tall tale.
TheRedNeckKid is either a gimmick, or should kill himself. His stories of having his movie night (The Hangover 2) ruined because Black music started playing on the soundtrack, and now his night out at the strip club ruined because Rihanna (who's music is likely a STAPLE in strip clubs all over the world) started playing...I mean, c'mon son!  ::)
!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
I've never been in any strip club where you could stiff a girl on a lap dance and walk away from it without an ass-kicking.

This fucking fable is exactly the shit 17 year olds type to impress their Chess Club buddies in high school.

I'll bet the Kid has blown an uncle or two. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
usually, lapdances are pre-pay

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
You're ruining his image.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Seen Wu-tang 6 times including 3 solo gigs (Raekwon, Ghost, GZA)  8)
Ghostface had to be a killa...Tony Starks baby.....

JasonH

• Getbig V
Looks like "The Red Meat Kid" is running out of places to go.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt

Not here......but you don't get out the door if you try to stiff a dancer.