Author Topic: Is it fair to say that Kai Greene & Victor Martinez will never win the Olympia?  (Read 4674 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Based on Kai Greene raping a grapefruit and Victor Martinez being incarcerated?

Discuss..
"1"

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
Martinez wont win because its too hard with only having to do one thing apparently, and thats show up in shape

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V

newmom

Martinez wont win because its too hard with only having to do one thing apparently, and thats show up in shape

you saying he shouldn't of won in 07...If so, you're off your rocker

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Isn't the biggest impediment to a win for either parties involved directly related to the IFBB's overall image in the eyes of society?

As it stands, professional bodybuilding has but a mere cult following and is not truly appreciated or acknowledged by any "real" sports federations.  Would crowning either of these gentlemen Mr. Olympia only feed the media vultures by giving them ammunition to claim the sport as nothing but a joke with either a grapefruit rapist or a drug dealer on top?

"1"

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature

and thats the only time hes showed up in anything close to decent shape for a "almost best in the world" competitor, now hes a soft oily mess and should focus on his buisness instead.

newmom

and thats the only time hes showed up in anything close to decent shape for a "almost best in the world" competitor, now hes a soft oily mess and should focus on his buisness instead.

no he's not. IMO

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
imo victor won in 07
choice is an illusion

cephissus

• Getbig V
Some perceptive posts in this thread...

newmom

the Algebra Wizard

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
You can not rule out either of these guys winning an Olympia , regardless of their pasts . 
Let us not forget , It's a physique contest , not what's on their resume .

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Swede's right. Vic is a mess. A soft ... oily ... mess. And everytime I've seen Vic ( REALLY NICE guy, btw ), I've cringed at the thought that he's a bb'er. Sounds harsh, I know. :/ Vic reminds me of Branch. When they both competed at the national levels they looked ABSOLUTELY insane ! I mean, they looked great ! Then they turned pro, tried to play the mass game, blah, blah, blah. And, yes, I'm well aware of their pro wins. ;) Bleh !

Kai, however, is on a whole nother level ! He SHOULD, if all goes well, be Mr. O this fall. I understand this thread is in regard to their pasts. I don't give a fuck about Vic because I don't think he'll ever win the O based on his physique alone. Regardin' Kai, I'm sick and tired of hearin' about the grapefruit. Yeah, he did it ! Most importantly, he got caught. How many other bb'ers out there have done dirty shit and HAVEN'T got caught ??? Hmmm ??? Kai deserves the O. He's a hard worker, he's humble, and very well spoken. A little out there, but I'm the same way. Sooo ... I kind of connect with him in some ways.

So, IFBB, aware Kai the title ( if he shows up in shape ). There is NO WAY in hell Cutler should be Mr. O again this year. Not with his blocky look. Jeesh !

Stavios

Swede's right. Vic is a mess. A soft ... oily ... mess. And everytime I've seen Vic ( REALLY NICE guy, btw ), I've cringed at the thought that he's a bb'er. Sounds harsh, I know. :/ Vic reminds me of Branch. When they both competed at the national levels they looked ABSOLUTELY insane ! I mean, they looked great ! Then they turned pro, tried to play the mass game, blah, blah, blah. And, yes, I'm well aware of their pro wins. ;) Bleh !

Kai, however, is on a whole nother level ! He SHOULD, if all goes well, be Mr. O this fall. I understand this thread is in regard to their pasts. I don't give a fuck about Vic because I don't think he'll ever win the O based on his physique alone. Regardin' Kai, I'm sick and tired of hearin' about the grapefruit. Yeah, he did it ! Most importantly, he got caught. How many other bb'ers out there have done dirty shit and HAVEN'T got caught ??? Hmmm ??? Kai deserves the O. He's a hard worker, he's humble, and very well spoken. A little out there, but I'm the same way. Sooo ... I kind of connect with him in some ways.

So, IFBB, aware Kai the title ( if he shows up in shape ). There is NO WAY in hell Cutler should be Mr. O again this year. Not with his blocky look. Jeesh !

I agree on most point

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Isn't the biggest impediment to a win for either parties involved directly related to the IFBB's overall image in the eyes of society?

As it stands, professional bodybuilding has but a mere cult following and is not truly appreciated or acknowledged by any "real" sports federations.  Would crowning either of these gentlemen Mr. Olympia only feed the media vultures by giving them ammunition to claim the sport as nothing but a joke with either a grapefruit rapist or a drug dealer on top?

"1"
Correction, former male stripper with a artsy side to him (for the ladies next)---who happens to be well hung (no roids don't shrink your dick---dismissing that myth) and hard enough to go thru a grapefruit...

And a Dominican who did a bid, lost his sister to a insane (and well publicized) murder, who happens to be a entrepreneur in this depressing economy (feel good story!) and maintains popularity withing the bbing community.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
imo victor won in 07

He look the best in 07. But he couldn't win cause the result was pre-determind.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
Correction, former male stripper with a artsy side to him (for the ladies next)---who happens to be well hung (no roids don't shrink your dick---dismissing that myth) and hard enough to go thru a grapefruit...

And a Dominican who did a bid, lost his sister to a insane (and well publicized) murder, who happens to be a entrepreneur in this depressing economy (feel good story!) and maintains popularity withing the bbing community.

"well hung," "hard enough to go through a grapefruit??"

Sounds very disturbing!! Salvating much??  :)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...

vic is a mess....
and kai isnt....
listen vic at his best.....
blows kai away...
choice is an illusion

lesaucer

the WOLF will pwn all these midget this year!!!

apply85

• Getbig IV
vic is a mess....
and kai isnt....
listen vic at his best.....
blows kai away...

no he doesn't...
even though you type like this...
you're still wrong...
mr langston hughes on dbol...

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
They let Kai win the Arnold so why not the Olympia?
Nobody outside d sport gives a shit anyway

newmom

They let Kai win the Arnold so why not the Olympia?
Nobody outside d sport gives a shit anyway

most inside the sport don't either. It's not like MOST pro's walk the straight and narrow. Some are just more obvious than others

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
difference is that victor actually has a good physique

JasonH

• Getbig V
Victor won't ever win the Olympia because he's not good enough. For starters his legs just aren't in the same league as the top guys anymore.

Kai will win the Olympia if he shows up in the same shape as he did at the New York Pro - I like Jay, but Kai's look was better than Cutler's best anyday.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
no..you are clueless about bb if you think he deserved it

newmom

no..you are clueless about bb if you think he deserved it

gotcha, thanks for clearing that up ::)