Author Topic: Religion of Peace* members execute 16 Pakistani policemen on video  (Read 1174 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Taliban execute Pakistani policemen on video

ISLAMABAD (AP) -- The Taliban released a video Monday showing fighters executing 16 Pakistani tribal policemen in a hail of gunfire after they were captured in a cross-border raid from Afghanistan in June.

The video shows the policemen lined up on a hillside with their hands tied behind their backs, standing in front of armed Taliban fighters wearing scarves to hide their faces. Both the policemen and the insurgents are wearing shalwar kameez, the baggy shirt and pants common in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

One of the insurgents accused the men of executing six children from Pakistan's Swat Valley by firing squad.

"They are the enemies of the religion of Allah," the man said of the police officers.

He and several other fighters then opened fire on the policemen, who crumpled to the ground. Several of them were still moaning, and one fighter walked down the line shooting the policemen in the head.

The video was posted on the LiveLeak video sharing website and included a note saying the policemen were captured when the Taliban staged a cross-border raid from Afghanistan on June 1 in Pakistan's northwest Dir district. The video was first reported on by The Long War Journal website.

Pakistan army spokesman Maj. Gen. Athar Abbas confirmed the contents of the video and said the Taliban fighters who executed the policemen came from the Swat Valley, an area that used to be controlled by the militant group. The Pakistani military launched a large offensive in Swat in 2009, but many of the fighters slipped across the border into Afghanistan.

Hundreds of Taliban fighters crossed into Upper Dir on June 1 from Afghanistan's eastern Kunar province. They killed at least 30 members of the security forces over three days of fighting before being forced back across the border by the military, Abbas said.

The Pakistani military has accused Afghan and NATO forces of not doing enough to target Taliban sanctuaries in Kunar, where the U.S. withdrew most of its forces over the last year.

Afghanistan and the U.S. have level similar accusations against Pakistan, saying it must do more to target sanctuaries on its side of the border filled with militants who regularly launch attacks against NATO troops in Afghanistan.

The Afghan government has also accused Pakistan of firing hundreds of rockets into Kunar over the past few months and killing at least 40 people - an allegation denied by Pakistan.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_PAKISTAN_TALIBAN_VIDEO?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-07-18-12-10-06

Video (graphic): http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dd3_1310954791

Doing Allah's work.  ::)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Re: Religion of Peace* members execute 16 Pakistani policemen on video
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 06:21:41 PM »
The taliban is a religion?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 06:23:29 PM »
“They are the enemies of the religion of Allah,” the man said of the police officers.

You're bad at trolling. Move along.

Thanks for the bump, though, pseudo-academic. Why do these know-it-all tools insist on embarrassing themselves on this board?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 06:30:05 PM »
“They are the enemies of the religion of Allah,” the man said of the police officers.

You're bad at trolling. Move along.

Thanks for the bump, though, pseudo-academic. Why do these know-it-all tools insist on embarrassing themselves on this board?

you're welcome for the bump. Calling me a psudo-academic is ad hominem. Calling me a tool is also ad hominem. And you did not specify how I embarrassed myself.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 06:30:25 PM »
The taliban is a religion?

No, they are a peaceful misunderstood sect not unlike the Amish.  

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 06:34:45 PM »

if the taliban is not a religion, and the executors were Taliban, then why does the thread title say "Religion of peace members".

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 06:35:23 PM »

I've seen plenty of Amish people praising their God before sawing someone's head off.  ::)

if the taliban is not a religion, and the executors were Taliban, then why does the thread title say "Religion of peace members".

Terrible troll. You do know it's a bannable offense here, right? So fuck off.

"They are the enemies of the religion of Allah," the man said of the police officers.

Feel free to jog on now, c\/nt.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 06:46:45 PM »

So you're saying you can point to members of the Paki Taliban that do not follow Islam?  Please, do tell.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 06:48:05 PM »

So you're saying you can point to members of the Paki Taliban that do not follow Islam?  Please, do tell.

I can point to members of islam that do not follow the paki taliban

need a reminder as to what a necessary condition is?  :D

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 06:49:56 PM »
I can point to members of islam that do not follow the paki taliban

need a reminder as to what a necessary condition is?  :D

Neither here nor there as far as the thread is concerned.

Again, can you point to members of the Paki Taliban that do not follow Islam?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 06:50:53 PM »

So you're saying you can point to members of the Paki Taliban that do not follow Islam?  Please, do tell.

His entire argument is refuted by the Taliban on camera:

Note that they weren't killed for being enemies of the Taliban. They were killed by Muslims for being enemies of Islam. This dipshit wannabe know-it-all fails at making simple arguments. Then again, there's a 99.99% chance he didn't read the article.

Neither here nor there as far as the thread is concerned.

Again, can you point to members of the Paki Taliban that do not follow Islam?

Here comes the word games. Like the rest of them, he won't bother answering your question. He's just going to manipulate the topic of discussion onto something completely different. 240 is another one that does this.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 06:54:33 PM »
His entire argument is refuted by the Taliban on camera:

Note that they weren't killed for being enemies of the Taliban. This dipshit wannabe know-it-all fails at making simple arguments. Then again, there's a 99.99% chance he didn't read the article.

"if they are terrorists, then they are islam" (let's pretend this is true)

does not mean if they follow islam then they are terrorists. You do not have grounds (neither does Skip) to insult islam itself, only terrorism. The number of non-terrorists who follow islam far outweigh the number of terrorists who do follow islam (even if in this scenario, it is all terrorists).

Can't believe I actually have to explain this to adults. (Oh, and that ^^^ is an answer to both questions).

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2011, 06:57:52 PM »

does not mean if they follow islam then they are terrorists. You do not have grounds (neither does Skip) to insult islam itself, only terrorism. The number of non-terrorists who follow islam far outweigh the number of terrorists who do follow islam (even if in this scenario, it is all terrorists).

Can't believe I actually have to explain this to adults. (Oh, and that ^^^ is an answer to both questions).

This is barely coherent and makes zero sense in relation to the topic of this thread and what we were discussing. Like I said above, you are playing word games and trying to manipulate the topic off the point that these men were executed by Muslims for being enemies of Allah and onto whether all Muslims are terrorists. Two completely different topics so fuck off, you pseudo-academic douche bag. You don't have the intellectual firepower to pull off what you're trying to do.

Oh, and you're not the first retard to try to play this game in a thread about Islam. Although, you're definitely failing harder than the last one that gave it a go.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2011, 06:58:01 PM »

does not mean if they follow islam then they are terrorists.

No, that's just your made up bullshit.

The issue is if they are Taliban, then they follow Islam.

Again retard, can you point to members of the Paki Taliban that do not follow Islam?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2011, 07:00:06 PM »
Maybe there is a Jewish sect of the taliban for all we know?   

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 07:00:17 PM »

Again retard, can you point to members of the Paki Taliban that do not follow Islam?

Third time asking him is the charm?  ::)

It's stunning how these people ALWAYS avoid answering the simplest of questions.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2011, 07:02:01 PM »
Anyone watch the video, by the way? Take a gander at their "tolerance" as one of them walks down the line shooting each man in the head to make sure they're dead.

Then again, one can argue that they were sympathetic by not cutting their heads off as they're so fond of doing.  ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2011, 07:02:26 PM »
Third time asking him is the charm?  ::)

It's stunning how these people ALWAYS avoid answering the simplest of questions.

Cause he's got nothing.  Of course they are "Religion of Peace members".  Now he's got to go off on some tangent about hating all Muslims, blah, blah...you know the routine.  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2011, 07:03:50 PM »

Cause he's got nothing.  Of course they are "Religion of Peace members".  Now he's got to go off on some tangent about hating all Muslims, blah, blah...you know the routine.  :D

;D

I'm reporting myself and this thread for racist posts.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2011, 07:05:01 PM »
Anyone watch the video, by the way? Take a gander at their "tolerance" as one of them walks down the line shooting each man in the head to make sure they're dead.

Then again, one can argue that they were sympathetic by not cutting their heads off as they're so fond of doing.  ::)

I've seen enough of these animals already.   Islam is a death cult with varying degrees of lethality.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2011, 07:05:08 PM »

See you make the same mistake.

If they are taliban, then they follow islam. I will even grant for sake of argument that every paki taliban is islam.

you cannot get any judgement out of that about islam itself. It does not mean "if they are islam, then they are taliban". Let's say every taliban on earth is islam (for a total of X) but there are tons of followers of Islam who are not taliban (let's say 10X). You cannot say that Islam is a violent religion. There are a ton of logical errors in doing this. You can only say that some members of Islam are terrorists (which is true).

I'm not saying we should love all muslims. I'm saying your point is illogical.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2011, 07:09:25 PM »
See you make the same mistake.

If they are taliban, then they follow islam. I will even grant for sake of argument that every paki taliban is islam.

you cannot get any judgement out of that about islam itself. It does not mean "if they are islam, then they are taliban". Let's say every taliban on earth is islam (for a total of X) but there are tons of followers of Islam who are not taliban (let's say 10X). You cannot say that Islam is a violent religion. There are a ton of logical errors in doing this. You can only say that some members of Islam are terrorists (which is true).

I'm not saying we should love all muslims. I'm saying your point is illogical.

lolol...way to make my point for me Magoo.  Good job.  Try and keep up with the discussion next time.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2011, 07:11:24 PM »

lolol...way to make my point for me Magoo.  Good job.  Try and keep up with the discussion next time.

Game. Set. Match.

Skip via R1 KO.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2011, 07:19:13 PM »
Skip is one of my favorite posters on this site.   Ha ha ha.   Don't want to be on his wrong side. 

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2011, 07:19:45 PM »

lolol...way to make my point for me Magoo.  Good job.  Try and keep up with the discussion next time.

That's not a response. Just saying "Now Magoo will use logic to prove me wrong" and then when i do, saying "thanks for proving my point magoo. good job" is not a refutation of my logic.

:-\