Author Topic: Mark my words. Jay Cutler is going to come up with a "mysterious" illness...  (Read 6504 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
looks small, little above average swimmer's physique, you guys should stop living in the past, Cutler is done.
Yes. He is smaller than before. Its not because of the visual effect caused by his condition.
Certainly he is losing his muscle mass. What is happening to him?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Where is the pool?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Yes. He is smaller than before. Its not because of the visual effect caused by his condition.
Certainly he is losing his muscle mass. What is happening to him?

he's going for the health look.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Pre-contest pics are deceiving.  There's still a lot of dieting to go.  If Jay is looking small now, that's actually a good thing for him.  Size is not his problem, matching his '09 condition should be his goal. 

This. But since the NY Pro, the question is: will Kai show up in the same shape? Id he does, Jay is the only one who can prevent him from taking it nad his only chance at doing so is showing up not laike last year but like two years ago. No one know can win the size battle against Kai. The only chance is to be in even better condition with enough size and from recent memory only a '09 Jay can achieve that. Branch will vanish against Kai once back poses will arrive, same for Wolf. Even though they used last year's edition as a launching pad for Heath, he can only take it if Kai is off. They might give it to him against Cutler if Jay looks like last year.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V

At least, he kept the "L" in health. Otherwise he'd look even shittier.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Smart move 8)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
yes i red somewhere that jay said he hates the state of pro bbing today and that mainly insuline usage contributed to all the "blowdoll" physiques likes these of philsulin heath and kaj greene

DK II

• Getbig V
Smart move 8)

Yep, i think he tries to pull a "Zane" and show up with a totally aesthetic 189lbs, shutting the haters up once and forever.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Yep, i think he tries to pull a "Zane" and show up with a totally aesthetic 189lbs, shutting the haters up once and forever.
To be a Zane, he should remove a couple(Ok, maybe 7 or 8) of ribs to make his rib cage smaller. That must be hurt.

DK II

• Getbig V
To be a Zane, he should remove a couple(Ok, maybe 7 or 8) of ribs to make his rib cage smaller. That must be hurt.

I have no doubt Cutler has a problem with going to the extreme to reach his goals.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V

Great song. Starsailor is one the most beautiful records ever.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I have no doubt Cutler has a problem with going to the extreme to reach his goals.
Ya 4 sandows proves your point right? Cmon now....Actually 3 cause 1 for he doesn't deserve for sure, his own fans agree  ;D ,bro I don't like him either but give credit where credit is due he is an extremist, most IFBB pros are, some years he may just be a little burnt out but everybody gets burnt out including Ronnie when he lost to Gunter.

DK II

• Getbig V
Ya 4 sandows proves your point right? Cmon now....Actually 3 cause 1 for he doesn't deserve for sure, his own fans agree  ;D ,bro I don't like him either but give credit where credit is due he is an extremist, most IFBB pros are, some years he may just be a little burnt out but everybody gets burnt out including Ronnie when he lost to Gunter.

Calm down, i was making a joke.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
anyone here who wants to look like cutler or branch? Bloated blocky midgets with huge legs? Bodybuilding is dead

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
He doesn't look smaller or different than before, he perhaps lost even more vascularity but that seems to be a given in current day pro bb  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Calm down, i was making a joke.
I THINK YOU SHOULD GO OVER THERE AND COUNT SOMETHING

i AIN'T CALMING DOWN NO MORE......i'M SICK OF YOU TRYING TO CALM ME DOWN :D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
before the Olympia.

Recent photos show him looking like shit.  He will probably claim a ninja attack or food poisoning before the Olympia leaving Kai, , Wolf, Phil and Branch to "fight" it out.

Calling it now.

1. Heath
2. Wolf
3. Branch
4. Kai
5. Dexter

Kai after Branch and Wolf?
#

DK II

• Getbig V
I THINK YOU SHOULD GO OVER THERE AND COUNT SOMETHING