Author Topic: .  (Read 7052 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Bob Chick On Supplement Sales: "LOL..like taking candy from a baby"
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2011, 09:45:03 PM »
  Bob Chick is an arrogant guido who, if it weren't for steroids, would have had a brilliant career flipping burgers or being a male gay prostitute.

Bob, I never liked your physique. You shouldn't even have won a pro card. Your structure sucks and all you had were arms and abs and that is it. Tons of sauce, GH and cytadren just to look like a male model - except for the ugly face. So pathetic.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hi stupid, I'm glad I stumbled upon this posts. I'm sorry you don't like Bob's body. I'm sure he's devastated by that revelation. Maybe you can describe what kind of man you do like. I'm sure it will give us all a better understanding and insight into your complex and intriguing personality.

And if it wasn't for your rich parents you would be taking it up the pooper ... wait! You do that anyway. I guess the only difference would be you'd try to get paid for it rather than paying for it now.

Glad you're back posting more, stupid. I miss your contributions to this board.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2011, 09:50:20 PM »

yep

Your quad sweep was almost too extreme.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2011, 09:51:38 PM »
  Thanks for proving my point. Zero lats, undersized quads, flat pecs, terrible balance between muscles, etc. Decent arms and abs and that's it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hi again stupid. Notice how his quad sweep is almost too extreme.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2011, 09:55:01 PM »
He aint so mouthy now that I got him on the ropes.

LOL! You're getting owned just like you did on the other thread. But you do have stupid backing you up.

Bob is so in your head. It's the hair, isn't it? You're jealous of the hair. I am, too, but it's not his fault that he was born with such a magnificent head of hair. And it's not like he flaunts it. He's kind of modest about it. I resent that, too. But I just keep it to myself.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2011, 09:59:08 PM »
That's not fair or even correct Red.  These were Bob's words:

You are taking his statement out of context, since his "candy" analogy was used to pronounce his ability to own you via his posts.

Red, at least be fair brother, you have solid game when need be..
"1"

The way you subtly and almost gently own people here is unexpectedly brutal.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2011, 10:00:44 PM »
  Troll. Moron. Imbecile. Suck my dick. Go fuck yourself.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hey stupid, you've been melting down a lot lately. What troubles you?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2011, 10:02:14 PM »
Hi again stupid. Notice how his quad sweep is almost too extreme.

Hey, dumbass, it's not my fault that you can't read. I said his quads are undersized. Do you know what that word means, moron? This has nothing to do with sweep. Compare his quad size to that of Ronnie, Marcus Ruhl, Kai
Greene. His quads are extremely undersized for a pro bodybuilder of his height and bone structure. Consider your dumbass owned again. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2011, 10:05:13 PM »
OneMoreRep: I don't know, man. I took it that he was bragging about getting over on the public.

It was obvious to everyone but you that Bob was talking about you. Owning you is just too easy. Like taking candy from a baby.

The fact that it clearly went over your head only makes it easier.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2011, 10:09:17 PM »
  Maybe(I disagree). But this is besides the point. None of us are professional bodybuilders who do nothing all day but train, eat and inject drugs. When you take that into consideration, he has an obligation to have a much better build than all of us. Given that for years he did nothing but train, eat, sleep and inject drugs, the physique he built is pathetic. Compare his muscularity to Marcus Ruhl or Ronnie.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Great post, stupid! You're getting even more stupid. Props! You're definitely one of my favs!

Keep it coming, stupid.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2011, 10:17:27 PM »
 Hey, dumbass, it's not my fault that you can't read. I said his quads are undersized. Do you know what that word means, moron? This has nothing to do with sweep. Compare his quad size to that of Ronnie, Marcus Ruhl, Kai
Greene. His quads are extremely undersized for a pro bodybuilder of his height and bone structure. Consider your dumbass owned again. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Good point, Stupid. I guess if you compare Bob with two of the largest bodybuilders ever to step up on the Olympia stage, and a third who has more muscle per square inch straining his frame than any competing pro then yes, Bob is quite the tiny tit.

I got owned by Stupid.   

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2011, 10:21:22 PM »
Good point, Stupid. I guess if you compare Bob with two of the largest bodybuilders ever to step up on the Olympia stage, and a third who has more muscle per square inch straining his frame than any competing pro then yes, Bob is quite the tiny tit.

I got owned by Stupid.   

Awwww...he calls me stupid because that is how I made him feel... :'(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2011, 10:50:03 PM »
    Awwww...he calls me stupid because that is how I made him feel... :'(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Good one. Now I know why you are a genius.

But whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2011, 10:59:31 PM »
It was obvious to everyone but you that Bob was talking about you. Owning you is just too easy. Like taking candy from a baby.

The fact that it clearly went over your head only makes it easier.

lål thats the best part in this whole thread

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2011, 12:51:22 AM »
If you fucks want to hate on Bobby fine. But don't hate on his physique. It's fucking hot and I'd let him do me from behind.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2011, 04:19:16 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

LOL..heres another shot of my "undersized quads"...

Its obvious you cant assess a physique...I certainly had flaws...none of which you mentioned...stick to trying to "own" anonymous people on the internet.

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2011, 04:25:40 AM »
  Thanks for proving my point. Zero lats, undersized quads, flat pecs, terrible balance between muscles, etc. Decent arms and abs and that's it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

??? ??? ???

that was his strenght ???

his lats and quads were very good

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2011, 07:38:48 AM »
The main difference between Bob and all the other wannabe gymrat/Olympia contestants is that Bob
knew he could never stand a chance against the bigger names in this industry.
Every other dumb gymrat would have won the masters and said - "Next year is my shot for the Olympia this is my year" and so on.. however Bob understood that never mind how much synthetic crap he takes he will never be another Ronnie or Jay and instead
went out and secured himself a nice place in the fitness industry.

That makes the man clever

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2011, 07:40:18 AM »
lol no lats, they look huge to me in FDB

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2011, 10:02:04 AM »
yep
GREAT SWEEP ON CHICK NOT EVEN THE JANITOR HAS THAT MUCH SWEEP.COULD USE A LITTLE MORE INNER BUT THATS IT..
p

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2011, 11:34:50 AM »
What am I missing here? This guys has a better physique then every single one of you losers and your hating on him? How can you hate when he's soo much better then you? Like what is the basis of it? You guys are retards.

WTF, man ? Seriously...

This is something I never understand. Of fukin' course he has better physique than us. He makes his living out of his body - not many if any of us do.

We are the public, the audience, that makes it possible to those guys (pros) make the living.

If fukin' Michael Schumacher drives laps 0,05 seconds slower than the leader in some GP, of course I'm saying he is so slow. Though I could never drive the lap even close to the times he does.

If Usain Bolt runs 100 m in 10.08, we are saying he is off and soooooooo slow though none of us could even dream running 100m in that time.

Same here in bodybuilding. If Jay is soft, we say he is off and his prep didn't go as supposed though none of us could get even close to his shape.

You're a moron.
How it would be even possible to judge a competition if only one that can judge a physique is someone with better physique  ???

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2011, 08:52:25 PM »
  Maybe(I disagree). But this is besides the point. None of us are professional bodybuilders who do nothing all day but train, eat and inject drugs. When you take that into consideration, he has an obligation to have a much better build than all of us. Given that for years he did nothing but train, eat, sleep and inject drugs, the physique he built is pathetic. Compare his muscularity to Marcus Ruhl or Ronnie.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i dont know Bob ! but come on if his physique is pathetic ! show us yours and let us compare !

attacking him with no reason just because you hate his physique is pathetic ! the guy build is better than all of us or at least the pictures ive seen here so far !

Bob is a well known bodybuilder and he made it to the top and he made money out of his physique and im sure he worked hard for that and i respect him for that !! now how many of us can do this ?

i cant understand are you guys really bodybuilders ?

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2011, 09:10:44 PM »
Undersized quads? bahahahahahahahahhahahah hahaahahahhahaaha