Author Topic: Rampage: Team Jackson Is Ruining MMA  (Read 2095 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Rampage: Team Jackson Is Ruining MMA
« on: July 20, 2011, 05:29:20 PM »

I guarantee you Jon Jones don’t fight me like a man. Just like his boy, his old teammate Rashad. He come from a team, the (Greg) Jackson team is the most boring team out there right now. I have to say that right now. Jackson, man, y’all are some boring fighters, dog. Y’all ruining MMA for me, straight up. All these gameplans and all this stuff. GSP was the man before he started training over there with Jackson. I still like GSP but I wish he would go and do his own thing cause GSP is one of the best fighters out there, straight up. And y’all ruining MMA.”

UFC 135 main event participants, Rampage Jackson and Jon Jones both made an appearance on local Denver radio show, “The Mike and Scott show” and Rampage vocalized his feelings about Jones and his camp.

Jones responded with stating that his track record speaks for itself and since being down at Jackson’s no man has made it past round three with him.

Rampage took his microphone time on the show again and responded with…

“I know your weakness, though. That thing that got that hair on it right there, that chin. That’s your weakness, homie. Ain’t nobody ever hit you. And guess what? I’m going to tell you, I ain’t scared of you. I ain’t scared of none of the stuff you got. I done fought people your height, your Muay Thai, your wrestling; I done fought people with better wrestling, I fought Olympic caliber wrestlers. You good, homie, but you ain’t the best. I’m the best and I’m going to show you. Bow down. Polish that belt. … You real cocky and you’re going to get put in your place.”
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Rampage: Team Jackson Is Ruining MMA
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 05:32:56 PM »
 Bones should have played along and smiled. Instead, he showed irritation. Face off goes to Rampage!  :D

!

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 08:41:20 AM »
Is anyone else starting to get pissed of with the jon jones "little miss perfect" act all the time?

That's the thing with a lot of tall fighters: they have an inch or two on a few opponents and they think they're out of reach untouchable.

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 07:48:41 PM »
He thought he was gonna disrespect Rampage by not looking him in the eye and look elsewhere and Rampage played on it very well.
TEAM LESNAR

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 02:47:47 AM »
Rampage is the wrong person to try and psyche out, im waiting to hear his old "im gonna whoop his ass" statement and watch Jones explode. I have to admit that Jones is a massive favourite in this, Rampage would be lucky to make it to the end of round 2 based on the Machida fight, but i would like to see him land one on Jones just to prove he is just a normal guy with exceptional skills

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 05:09:47 AM »
Win, lose or draw-- I love Rampage.

He has a punchers chance, but I doubt he wins this fight.

Regardless, you have to give the man his respect- Always speaks his mind and keeps shit interesting.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 07:00:17 AM »
Win, lose or draw-- I love Rampage.

He has a punchers chance, but I doubt he wins this fight.

Regardless, you have to give the man his respect- Always speaks his mind and keeps shit interesting.
Same here man. Rampage is exciting in and out of the ring.  I love Jon Jones as a fighter, he is always exciting to watch.  I think that his success/age has gone to his head recently though.  There is a thread on the UFC forums that said Jones won't sign a replica belt, even if a kid gives it to him.  He says its because he worked so hard to get the real thing and that he looks at it as being a slap in the face.

It's time for "Pride" Rampage to show up and give Jones some humility.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 07:54:01 AM »
Bones should have played along and smiled. Instead, he showed irritation. Face off goes to Rampage!  :D

Dana White in the background laughing his ass off at rampage. LOL

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 01:21:22 AM »
i would like to see rampage knock him out but i doubt it will happen. i do agree with his team jackson statement. there philosphy seems to be make a great wrestler,  hold them down and avoid being hit it does make for a boring fight
irongearco.com

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 09:20:46 AM »
Same here man. Rampage is exciting in and out of the ring.  I love Jon Jones as a fighter, he is always exciting to watch.  I think that his success/age has gone to his head recently though.  There is a thread on the UFC forums that said Jones won't sign a replica belt, even if a kid gives it to him.  He says its because he worked so hard to get the real thing and that he looks at it as being a slap in the face.

It's time for "Pride" Rampage to show up and give Jones some humility.

I'm with both you guys.

Rampage is the daddy, but i'm not too hopeful of him winning this fight. I'd love to see him go wild from the bell, get inside of Jones to pummel him, get a few slams and come out victorious.