Author Topic: Who here takes Glutamine?  (Read 4264 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Who here takes Glutamine?
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2011, 05:59:11 AM »
So you think people uses glutamine as a fat burner?

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH
NO
T

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2011, 06:04:02 AM »
a bottle of whisky and a new set of lies

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2011, 01:28:55 PM »
Exactly, only thing positive i can say about supplement is the placebo effect. it caused me to train harder sometime.

only good thing i can say about glutamine and cretine from the time i use them before serious competing ,, used them very short time since its junk and it was when i didnt know bodybuild well enough to know better,, but only thing i can tell is that it made me shit water ....everytime i set on the toilet to shit i was shouting yaba daba doo while in a curl position ,, then when i put toilet paper to ass i used to say ...its the price you got to pay for bodybuild my friend...talking to myself ofcourse...then right after i saw little spots of blood on the toilet because i had so much diareaah that all i got out was some light browinsh water that came out of my ass 3 time a day ,,very similar to when i start drinking eggwhites...only with the eggwhites the dump became solid and been like that since for years....

with the shit balonie glutamino and creatino ....all it was was liquidy diareaa ,, i swear the biggest scam of the last century

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2011, 02:58:02 PM »
only good thing i can say about glutamine and cretine from the time i use them before serious competing ,, used them very short time since its junk and it was when i didnt know bodybuild well enough to know better,, but only thing i can tell is that it made me shit water ....everytime i set on the toilet to shit i was shouting yaba daba doo while in a curl position ,, then when i put toilet paper to ass i used to say ...its the price you got to pay for bodybuild my friend...talking to myself ofcourse...then right after i saw little spots of blood on the toilet because i had so much diareaah that all i got out was some light browinsh water that came out of my ass 3 time a day ,,very similar to when i start drinking eggwhites...only with the eggwhites the dump became solid and been like that since for years....

with the shit balonie glutamino and creatino ....all it was was liquidy diareaa ,, i swear the biggest scam of the last century

gh15 approved

Had this problem too with the Eggwhites.  Nothing but liquid shits!  I added fiber back in my diet like Metamucil, once a day and no more liquid shits.  Now I get down my 2 quarts of liquid egg whites per day no problem!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2011, 03:05:44 PM »
Thought you guys would like to know that Layne Nortons research has proven that Glutamine serves no function for bodybuilding training and dieting

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2011, 03:15:02 PM »
yes i have used glutamine post workout for actually a few years now.  can't say for sure if it does anything, and i forget what research i read that inspired me to take it, but what the hell.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2011, 03:21:17 PM »
The only persons who will benefit from glutamine are typically critically ill patients in the hospital. Usually burn victims. Glutamine is often administered via IV. All of the studies showing it's efficacy were done on- you guessed it, critically ill patients.

As a food type supplement, it's dodgey at best. If you have a depleted glutamine pool, I suppose it will help, but I cannot imagine a catabolic state severe enough that your body cannot manufacture/store it on it's own which you could create by training or dieting.

Spend the money on some steak and egg whites.

Glutamine has been shown to have a positive effect on the immune system in some cases, like the one you mention.  In the bodybuilding world it might be helpful when in a totally dieted down state like before contest, when the immune system is in the toilet.  Probably cheaper to take extra vitamins and minerals at that point.
:

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2011, 07:37:32 PM »
Glutamine has been shown to have a positive effect on the immune system in some cases, like the one you mention.  In the bodybuilding world it might be helpful when in a totally dieted down state like before contest, when the immune system is in the toilet.  Probably cheaper to take extra vitamins and minerals at that point.

THAT is a darn good point actually. So, it's a decent product, just mis-marketed. Makes sense.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2011, 09:16:11 PM »

gh15 approved

Creapure is a very good product.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2011, 09:56:42 PM »

Agreed, though this statement has literally NOTHING to do with the premise of the thread.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2011, 09:59:43 PM »
I took the glutamine/creatine "secret stack" back in the day and I achieved my absolute peak condition, but looking back on it now, it wasn't from glutimine/creatine this glutamine/creatine "secret stack", it was mainly from hard, consistant, progressive, volumized training and cheeseburgers and fries lol
;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2011, 10:31:48 PM »

there is no over the counter product that is beneficial for buuldign muscle better than regular meals...you wont find it ,, creatine is the worst scam in history of bodybuild,, glutamine is just same scam only diff name,,

no product is beneficial for bodybuild aside from hormones and food

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2011, 10:37:13 PM »

no,, it is HORMONES who help the bodybuild,, it is HORMONES who make most bodybuild ,,well not most but good majority of them not get sick for 10 years in a raw ...as in no sickness,, no fever ,, no illness, no nothing 10 years straight on ,, no flue no nothing,, it is hormones who make bodybuild and lifter invisible!!,, they improve immune system not the opposite...they dotn make it weaker they make it stronger,, a fella on hormones is very very very insivisble fella when it come to immune system ,, he is rarely sick and he can be sick in the head true ...mental conditions from hormones and being on for long time but it is very contolable and not happen with many,, everything with hormones is good and helpful for the human body ....infact if you are smart about what you do and you truly are bodybuilder....and dont use narcotics and pain killers and alcohol....you may find that hormones only added to your life...they only improved your body to a point you were looked at as PERFECT,, from little chiwawa you became perfect beast ...perfect statue...or perfect human in the eyes of many sports and fitness enthusiastics including the doctors who check you up and ask you if you are profesional in body building even if you are not even at the level of top amatuer!,,

hormones is what works,, the glutamine is one of the worst lies to ever come into human kind and sports..it does nothing..the body takes it and poop it and pee it ,, same for creatine....same for rest of the garbage supplements !

this ! is the truth!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2011, 08:02:23 PM »
there is no over the counter product that is beneficial for buuldign muscle better than regular meals...you wont find it ,, creatine is the worst scam in history of bodybuild,, glutamine is just same scam only diff name,,

no product is beneficial for bodybuild aside from hormones and food

gh15 approved

Dear God Of Hormones,

If you were told that close to %80 of natural weight lifters use creatine, would you still say it's garbage? I agree creatine might not do too much, but the water it puts in the muscles to "bubble up" helps growth no?

Sincerely,

Testosterona, Dianabola, Winnie The Poohera
#

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2011, 08:09:22 PM »
Totally disagree on the creatine, there's even studies that shows creatine upregulates adrogen receptors in muscle, so it would even have a benefit when you are on steroids.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2011, 08:27:59 PM »
Totally disagree on the creatine, there's even studies that shows creatine upregulates adrogen receptors in muscle, so it would even have a benefit when you are on steroids.

It is also good for your brain and all sorts of biochemical processes. I take 10 grams PWO with some fruit, love the stuff. Cost me 15 bucks a month, if even that. Along with thermos only stuff I take. Everything else is pretty worthless in my humble opinion. I save my money FOR JACK DANIELS!!!!

Couldn't resist  ;D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2011, 08:38:35 PM »
Many supplement shops in Tokyo?
I didn't see any ever there

Most BB'ers get supps on internet there.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2011, 08:52:36 PM »
i dont know,, everytime i used creatine in past  always lose my abs and bloat the belly ,, its liek the weight is gained in the waist and not all over...its blurrs everything ,, i dont like to look blurrded,, there is gh blurre and then there is the creatine blurr,, the gh blurre you want...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2011, 10:18:53 PM »
i dont know,, everytime i used creatine in past  always lose my abs and bloat the belly ,, its liek the weight is gained in the waist and not all over...its blurrs everything ,, i dont like to look blurrded,, there is gh blurre and then there is the creatine blurr,, the gh blurre you want...

gh15 approved

That'S true though, the blurring is really a fucked up side effect.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2011, 01:40:52 AM »

gh15 approved

FWIW, having used both recently, kre-alklyn seems to bloat FAR less than monohydrate..

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2011, 04:07:18 PM »
FWIW, having used both recently, kre-alklyn seems to bloat FAR less than monohydrate..

but isnt monohydrate the best one, and the only type that has been adequately studied?

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2011, 04:35:53 PM »
Used glutamine a few years back - totally useless and complete waste of money as a result.

Creatine (monohydrate) on the other hand, now that's a different story - I currently take 10g both pre and post workout and it is very beneficial for lifting - I'm definitely stronger on it.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2011, 04:48:04 PM »

gh15 approved

Well if it made your belly bloated were you lean or "off season"? I would say creatine in comparison to most other products over the counter is much better.
#

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2011, 05:12:37 PM »
Glutamine is one of the most useless supplements out there.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2011, 05:48:40 PM »
I took it for awhile and noticed nothing.  The only thing that I made great gains on was German Creatine.  Now I buy German creatine and I notice nothing.  What's going on?

In the current Men's Health they did an article on supplements. They said 60% of supplements get their ingredients from China. That is scary.  They also said how some supplements are actually spiked with steroids. Interesting article.

I reached a point in my life where I can afford all these crap supplements but I'm now old enough to realize it's snake oil for insecure young men.  The only pills that work are steroids if you want to risk your health.  In reality the majority of the public isn't impressed with a steroid built body.