Author Topic: Who here takes Glutamine?  (Read 4268 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Who here takes Glutamine?
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2011, 05:51:59 PM »
Don't waste hard-earned money on supplements...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2011, 06:11:57 PM »
Dear God Of Hormones,

If you were told that close to %80 of natural weight lifters use creatine, would you still say it's garbage? I agree creatine might not do too much, but the water it puts in the muscles to "bubble up" helps growth no?

Sincerely,

Testosterona, Dianabola, Winnie The Poohera

yes ,,most true naturals use creatine,, that is correct,, about 75% of them,,add nothing but water weight that can keep them from going crazy when dieting ,, still useless over all,,that 5lb it give you of water wont be there on stagewith you ,, when you stop 3 days and bye bye 5 lb of water...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2011, 06:24:54 PM »
yes ,,most true naturals use creatine,, that is correct,, about 75% of them,,add nothing but water weight that can keep them from going crazy when dieting ,, still useless over all,,that 5lb it give you of water wont be there on stagewith you ,, when you stop 3 days and bye bye 5 lb of water...

gh15 approved

Except it does increase strength which increases muscle fiber which means more muscle on stage.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2011, 06:38:49 PM »
i used to but when i began taking 1MR-the pre workout supplement-it said to keep glutamine levels level so now i dont take it

its good for keeping the skin clear as well
w

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2011, 07:05:55 PM »
i used to but when i began taking 1MR-the pre workout supplement-it said to keep glutamine levels level so now i dont take it

its good for keeping the skin clear as well

Glutamine did nothing for my skin.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2011, 10:21:40 PM »
Except it does increase strength which increases muscle fiber which means more muscle on stage.

dont know about this friend,, i train now 2 fellas for natural competition ,, they go TRULY natural,, both on creatine ....best one they could find ,, i didnt tell them not to because i belive its the bodybuilder that need to come to this decision ,, but! both 174lb 5'9 and 7%...they hodl water from creatine and really it doesnt do a thing for them beside keeping them fuller while on it as in holding 3-5lb more warer that go away moment off...its nto water and muscle ,,its only! water...one of them went off it the other stay ....only thing he got out of it was 5 lb of water and blurred obliqe area as in no piano key seratus while 7% and you shoudl have them at 7% already when flexing...shoudl be there noticable...but the water from creatine blurred them ...it bloated the stomack out...he went off stomack came in ...all muscle mesurment same...look little drier ,,,creatine did nothing for him ,, second one still on creatine i think more for psycological reason to nto see weight dropping like a stone...it still does though

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2014, 06:23:17 AM »

gh15 approved

But what about Glutamine, why Bodybuilders keep taking it ?

WooSSSHHHHH   

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2014, 06:39:26 AM »
Just another supplement industry marketing scam.