Author Topic: T-Paw attacking Bachmann for her migraines  (Read 3478 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
T-Paw attacking Bachmann for her migraines
« on: July 20, 2011, 07:35:26 PM »
Right wing sources alleging MB suffers from migraines that leave her incapacitated for days at a time.  And that she pops pills like candy to keep them in control.  Daily Caller - right wing site - is the source.

She claims she is able to keep it under control.

Rove chimes in on FOX - says she needs to get her DOCTORS and MEDICAL RECORDS out there ASAP.

Ed Shultz calls this a non-story.  T-Paw questioning whether bachmann is even fit for office "Candidates have to be able to do ALL of the job - ALL OF THE TIME!"

low blow by T-paw.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: T-Paw attacking Bachmann for her migraines
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 07:39:43 PM »
This is really low and disgusting. 

Fdr was in a wheel chair, JFK had awful back issues, Abe Lincoln depression, etc

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 07:40:54 PM »

Fdr was in a wheel chair, JFK had awful back issues, Abe Lincoln depression, etc

JFK lived on painkillers, right?  totally not cool.

IMO, ANY candidate shuld give a FULL medical history.  most important job on earth, our ass needs to be healthy.  Tsongas lied and died during what would have been his term, right?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 07:42:05 PM »

I agree with 3333 here.

But I don't think the public would have been forgiving if they knew about FDR's wheel chair, or JFK's back problems, etc etc.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 07:47:03 PM »
I agree with 3333 here.

But I don't think the public would have been forgiving if they knew about FDR's wheel chair, or JFK's back problems, etc etc.

I for one don't like the hide the salami game played on us to where these people in high office are considered above regular human frailties etc. 

Reagan dyed his hair et etc.   

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 07:51:30 PM »
I for one don't like the hide the salami game played on us to where these people in high office are considered above regular human frailties etc. 

Reagan dyed his hair et etc.   

I agree that politicians spend too much time on outward appearance as opposed to more substantive work

didn't Gore hire a professional to give him tips on what tie colors would most appeal to the voters? The examples are endless.

I find the whole thing a sham.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 07:53:01 PM »
IMO, any smart american would want to know as MUCH info as possible about the health of their candidates.

The stress of the job is intense - if a person has had 17 bouts with cancer or 9 heart attacks - that shit is ABSOLUTELY relevant!!!

When mccain kept "bumping his head" and coming up with all these weird bandages in the same spots he had cancer... well... that shit looked shady.  The refusal to release his medical records - only letting a few reporters skim some hand-picked info... palin only putting out a 1-page letter from her doc... shit, we all would have loved to see a lung scan of obama, with all that smoking.

You can't get a MINIMUM salary slot in ANY pro sport without a full body physical.  Yet you can be cancer ridden with any number of heart attacks, and be able to legally HIDE IT from the american people.   Some lame shit right there.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 07:54:53 PM »
It is.   How about a bald guy for once?  Think about it.    We have to go back to what - IKE, LBJ, for that?  

How about a fat guy?  

it's the American Idol POTUS now.    It's like a beauty pageant. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 07:55:35 PM »
It is.   How about a bald guy for once?  Think about it.    We have to go back to what - IKE, LBJ, for that? 
How about a fat guy?   
it's the American Idol POTUS now.    It's like a beauty pageant. 

better looking people get better jobs.  that's a fact in any field. 

Christie is a gross fatass and he'd beat the pants off a lean athletic obama.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2011, 07:57:26 PM »
1-2 times a month, she's completely incapacitated?  Yikes - taht's from a former staffer.  And that's just the stress of being a congresswoman?  You CANNOT attack the left-wing media on this story - it's a right-wing site with quotes from a republican staffer that worked for her.  And she took it seriously enough to deny it today.  Can't blame the left here...

Bachmann Headaches Left Her "Unable to Function"

A former staffer to Rep. Michele Bachmann tells ABC News he believes her migraine headaches "have been a persistent and vexing problem for years, often forcing the congresswoman to cancel meetings, shut her office, turn off the lights and lie down until they pass."

Said the insider: "You're probably talking once every two to four weeks... They would come on in a matter of minutes. She would be down on her couch with the lights off and unable to function."

Karl Rove to Fox News: "It's evidence of what happens when you jump up into the top ring of these polls, and the kind of scrutiny that you get. It's going to be important for her to get her doctors out there quickly to provide medical records and to provide the reassurance that people are going to want to have that this is not a serious issue."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2011/07/20/bachmann_h...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2011, 07:59:53 PM »
I for one get weary of the all too perfect looking person, especially in business.    I will trust that war torn, battle tested and scarred battle-ax any day over the pretty newbie.

sort of like that show "everyone loves Raymond".  The mother was BATTLE TESTED.     that's what I want, someone w some war wounds and scars etc.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 08:02:48 PM »
I for one get weary of the all too perfect looking person, especially in business.    I will trust that war torn, battle tested and scarred battle-ax any day over the pretty newbie.

sort of like that show "everyone loves Raymond".  The mother was BATTLE TESTED.     that's what I want, someone w some war wounds and scars etc.

i don't care what they look like.  Just do the damn job and cut spending without handing the world to the rich, who have enjoyed Bush tax cuts for a decade and STILL sent everything overseas.

IF IF IF bachmann has a history of hospital stays for migraines...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011, 08:03:09 PM »
Woman raises 5 kids of her own, 23 foster kids, is a lawyer, is in congress, has a tremendous schedule, has never missed a beat in office, and we are supposed to believe this ex staffer?   Fucking please.  

How about the people wo a fraction of her load who don't have headaches and still can't function ?    Hh mm?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2011, 08:04:50 PM »
i don't care what they look like.  Just do the damn job and cut spending without handing the world to the rich, who have enjoyed Bush tax cuts for a decade and STILL sent everything overseas.

IF IF IF bachmann has a history of hospital stays for migraines...

Well considering Bama never released his records wedont know the extend of his smoking habit, coke abuse, etc.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2011, 08:06:56 PM »
Woman raises 5 kids of her own, 23 foster kids, is a lawyer, is in congress, has a tremendous schedule, has never missed a beat in office, and we are supposed to believe this ex staffer?   Fucking please.  

She's never missed a beat?  I guess we'll see.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2011, 08:07:56 PM »

Well considering Bama never released his records wedont know the extend of his smoking habit, coke abuse, etc.

i've already criticized obama for not releasing the lung scan, thanks to his smoking.

IMO, it should be atomatically MRI on ANY candidate who wants office.  Shit, you want to run the world and you don't want to tell us if you're healthy?  WTF? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 02:22:52 AM »
Bachmann Finds Link Between Migraines & High-Heels

As news of Rep. Michele Bachmann's severe migraines hit the headlines this week, The Daily Caller website reported that the Minnesota Republican has -- to her staff -- "implausibly blamed the headaches on uncomfortable high-heel shoes."

So, can wearing high-heels trigger debilitating migraines?

Dr. Lucas Bachmann, a medical resident at University of Connecticut and the congresswoman's son, told the New York Times that his mother had noticed a connection between the headaches and her wearing high-heel shoes.

"Different things do trigger migraines, and it's not easy to automatically discount that," said Dr. Joel Saper, founder and director of the Michigan Headache and Neurological Institute in Ann Arbor. "But it could be more likely that she wears heels at times when she has a particularly important or busy encounter that may cause stress."

whork25

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 03:38:05 AM »
Does anyone really care if she gets headaches ???

I made fun of the fact she is anti-gay and her husbond who run the anti-gay clinic is in serious denial about his sexuality

I also feel sorry for Michelle Bachmann and attractive woman who has to go to bed everynight knowing her husbonds swings the wrong way.

However does that mean she will make a bad president? hell no!!

Lets stick to the issues people

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 03:42:47 AM »
This is a smear job by rove and romney people.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 06:58:26 AM »
This is a smear job by rove and romney people.

LOL @ Ed Shultz and 333386 in complete agreement!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2011, 07:00:29 AM »
LOL @ Ed Shultz and 333386 in complete agreement!

No, its the reality of the situation. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2011, 12:05:48 PM »
Bush League. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2011, 02:17:14 PM »
Bush League. 

his whisper campaign/secret baby attacks on mccain do come to mind.  great point.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2011, 03:25:19 PM »
his whisper campaign/secret baby attacks on mccain do come to mind.  great point.

::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2011, 04:11:16 PM »
 I wonder if she talks with god about her migraines  ;D