Author Topic: Testosterone levels ?  (Read 1315 times)

jimijimi

• Getbig III
Testosterone levels ?
« on: July 20, 2011, 08:12:02 PM »
Went to my doctor a few months ago and got check out, doctor said my red blood count was way to high because of my high testosterone levels (4132) not bad running 500mg a wk and at least i know what lab im using is good. Well Doc. said to stop cold turkey to bring down my red count and after 6 wks they checked me again and was way low so he wrote a script for Test Cyp ( Watson) so running that, now my question is if i add Primo will that raise my testosterone levels ? thanks for any feed back

BOW

• Getbig III
Re: Testosterone levels ?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 08:42:39 PM »
Do you have any blood work numbers to show what was elevated? Generally phlebotomy is the treatment for polycythemia if it just only due to an increase in RBC's.  So if your smart and and do a CBC panel every month or so, just go donate blood if u develop polycythemia again with checking with your PCP first.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 09:04:04 AM »
guess i was not clear on my thread, doc is trying to bring back my natural levels so i'm produceing testosterone again by doing a low dose of 200mg every 2 wks, what i want to know is if i add Primo to the test im taking will Primo raise my testosterone more ?

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 02:06:31 PM »
ooooohhhh my bad. Nope wont raise them, if anything it will drop them. Anything you introduce into your body is going to decrease endogenous testosterone levels.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 06:27:05 PM »
The myth about Primo not suppressing testosterone is just that, a myth. All anabolic steroids suppress to a degree, some more than others...Anavar is one of the few that seems to suppress very little. As for Primo, a few shots will have you shut down pretty well, maybe not completely but lower than you want to be.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 06:36:22 PM »
I though you were a rep Jimi?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 06:54:21 PM »
...Anavar is one of the few that seems to suppress very little.

I felt Anavar to be the most suppressive out of all the orals I've tried. Well it's hard to gauge suppression without testing but balls shrunk fast. :D That and low androgenecity = low libido too. There's a study showing just 15mg drops test by 30% in 5 days so it is suppressive and does it fast.

But I absolutely loved it overall and wish I could still get the same stuff for the same price.

I though you were a rep Jimi?

Are you implying everyone will be PM'ing him as to what UG gear he's using?  :D

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 07:16:49 PM »

you got it...lol

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 08:20:26 PM »
I felt Anavar to be the most suppressive out of all the orals I've tried. Well it's hard to gauge suppression without testing but balls shrunk fast. :D That and low androgenecity = low libido too. There's a study showing just 15mg drops test by 30% in 5 days so it is suppressive and does it fast.

But I absolutely loved it overall and wish I could still get the same stuff for the same price.

My understanding has always been its very mild on HPTA, still suppressive just far less than most other steroids. As far as the speed of suppression, compared to other steroids even if that figure above is accurate it's still a lot slower than testosterone and much slower than nandrolone.

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 09:59:22 AM »
Thanks for the reply just wanted a 2nd bit of feedback
because i was preety sure it lower it but don't know the excat
percentage, thanks

jimijimi

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2011, 10:06:05 AM »
If you have more info cause not getting Pm's
and don't know if e addy is here @ jimijimi62@gmail.com

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 12:45:37 AM »
the question is who are you repping for these days jimmi?