Author Topic: Insulin: 80's style, what's the doses?  (Read 7200 times)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
Insulin: 80's style, what's the doses?
« on: July 20, 2011, 08:54:54 PM »
This question would be best suited for gh15, but I'm posting it here.  Anyone know what type of insulin protocols 80's bodybuilders used?  Thinking of throwing insulin in soon, don't want the gut though, alas King Kamali, Branch Warren and all those other failed bodybuilders IMO.

Also out of curiosity, I wonder how many IU's current pro's use lol.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Insulin: 80's style, what's the doses?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 09:15:06 PM »
80's style? i think the only bodybuilders using insulin in the 80's were diabetics.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 09:22:20 PM »
80's style? i think the only bodybuilders using insulin in the 80's were diabetics.

Aside from what gh15 says, you can tell the beginning of some distended bellies.  Just today, watched Rich Gaspari's posing routine from olympia 87, you can see the waist isn't "tight" enough, not compared to pre 80's bodybuilding.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 09:25:04 PM »
Aside from what gh15 says, you can tell the beginning of some distended bellies.  Just today, watched Rich Gaspari's posing routine from olympia 87, you can see the waist isn't "tight" enough, not compared to pre 80's bodybuilding.
stomach distension isnt only the result of insulin and gh use. it can happen from steroids alone, from big quantities of food, from poor abdominal control throughout the day, from a lack of ab exercise.. or just from genetics. a friend of mine in high school, pretty thick kid naturally, big pecs for his age, always had a lean stomach but it was distened and would stick out further than his chest.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 09:34:57 PM »
stomach distension isnt only the result of insulin and gh use. it can happen from steroids alone, from big quantities of food, from poor abdominal control throughout the day, from a lack of ab exercise.. or just from genetics. a friend of mine in high school, pretty thick kid naturally, big pecs for his age, always had a lean stomach but it was distened and would stick out further than his chest.

This is true, got a buddy with a distended belly well before using gh or insulin, but it's been around since then, would like to use their doses.  Maybe 20 iu's a day?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 09:38:27 PM »
no idea. maybe p.m. disgusted. hes been in this since those days and might have an idea. modern bodybuilders will go as high as 150iu per day (or more).

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 10:13:16 PM »
no idea. maybe p.m. disgusted. hes been in this since those days and might have an idea. modern bodybuilders will go as high as 150iu per day (or more).

that's ridiculous lol.  I wonder what kind of results 20 iu's will yield, gotta research for some logs  :P

dustin

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 10:57:32 PM »
It's understanding and application seem a lot more important than actual doses. I think like SEOs it really, really depends on how you observe your body's reaction and response to it, and how you make the best use of it.

I almost forgot how fucking amazing it is. I've finally found the discipline to shred down hardcore (test only, waiting on hormonas), so maybe I'll abuse this once I've got trenbologna and masterona coursing through me. Should make for an impressive mutation considering how long I've been off/cruising for.

Stavios' thread got me pumped up on training and eating more disciplined again 8)

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 11:16:34 PM »
It's understanding and application seem a lot more important than actual doses. I think like SEOs it really, really depends on how you observe your body's reaction and response to it, and how you make the best use of it.

I almost forgot how fucking amazing it is. I've finally found the discipline to shred down hardcore (test only, waiting on hormonas), so maybe I'll abuse this once I've got trenbologna and masterona coursing through me. Should make for an impressive mutation considering how long I've been off/cruising for.

Stavios' thread got me pumped up on training and eating more disciplined again 8)

True, like every other bodybuilding drug and people's response to individual ones.  Can't wait to get from my 9% to 6 or 7% bf so I can do a mass mutation as of right now most likely consisting of  test, deca or npp, superdrol and of course throwing in insulin, the results should be fuckin ridiculous lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 12:52:47 AM »
question for Van or disgusted[/b]

Dennis on insulin in this vid in your opinion?

My guess says no.by how good he looks..but g15 would say I am wrong as 5'11 competing at 250 is impossble without lots of insulin in blood.
l

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 07:03:36 PM »
question for Van or disgusted[/b]

Dennis on insulin in this vid in your opinion?

My guess says no.by how good he looks..but g15 would say I am wrong as 5'11 competing at 250 is impossble without lots of insulin in blood.

I don't know honestly.

He did confess to using insulin in an interview years later, after his illness. But he never got even close to that level/shape again.

I know a guy very close to those stats who swears he hasn't touched insulin yet but I don't know him real well and he's secretive about his use to closer friends too. You can never trust a bb.  :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 07:22:08 PM »
I don't know honestly.

He did confess to using insulin in an interview years later, after his illness. But he never got even close to that level/shape again.

I know a guy very close to those stats who swears he hasn't touched insulin yet but I don't know him real well and he's secretive about his use to closer friends too. You can never trust a bb.  :D

yeah I know the type Van. Know one guy who proudly  :D admits to cruisng on a gram of test and 10iu of gh, been on tren for years straight, but the moment I bring up insulin his face gets red and angry and starts getting really defensive. Starts talking about how disciplined he is and how he eats 3 pounds of fish a day and saying he never needed many drugs to get huge   One thing in common with these oldtimers I notice..once you touch insulin your basicly saying "I couldn't" ... and your no longer a "true" bodybuilder. (: But 20 iu gh is fine and dandy and part of the game.

Aint that right Coach? :-*
l

dustin

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2011, 12:15:57 AM »
I don't get why these lugs put insulin on a pedestal.

Like anything else, it can be abused. Unless it's being abused it's just another tool in the arsenal. This game is all drugs anyway FFS.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2011, 12:22:34 AM »
I don't get why these lugs put insulin on a pedestal.

Like anything else, it can be abused. Unless it's being abused it's just another tool in the arsenal. This game is all drugs anyway FFS.

the truth

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2011, 12:32:50 AM »
modern bodybuilders will go as high as 150iu per day (or more).

proud of you!,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 12:33:45 AM »
yeah I know the type Van. Know one guy who proudly  :D admits to cruisng on a gram of test and 10iu of gh, been on tren for years straight, but the moment I bring up insulin his face gets red and angry and starts getting really defensive. Starts talking about how disciplined he is and how he eats 3 pounds of fish a day and saying he never needed many drugs to get huge   One thing in common with these oldtimers I notice..once you touch insulin your basicly saying "I couldn't" ... and your no longer a "true" bodybuilder. (: But 20 iu gh is fine and dandy and part of the game.

Aint that right Coach? :-*

proud of you too!,, simply great posting especialy inregard to twister in the end!,, very very good posting

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 12:36:12 AM »
I don't know honestly.

I know a guy very close to those stats who swears he hasn't touched insulin yet but I don't know him real well and he's secretive about his use to closer friends too. You can never trust a bb.  :D

this fella is the MOST knowledable and most serious individual on any boarding ever that talk hormones,, everything he says is alwys accurate ,, i never seen such a thing,, he is very very very very in the know and on spot with every word come out of his computer,, getny should have his right ball cut for the things he said about van b ,, getny should be shamed to ever been seen again on getbig.com,,

van b is the best getbig.com has

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stavios

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 08:21:42 AM »
this fella is the MOST knowledable and most serious individual on any boarding ever that talk hormones,, everything he says is alwys accurate ,, i never seen such a thing,, he is very very very very in the know and on spot with every word come out of his computer,, getny should have his right ball cut for the things he said about van b ,, getny should be shamed to ever been seen again on getbig.com,,

van b is the best getbig.com has

gh15 approved

Van should have mod power and be able to ban every bullshitter without any explaination

but then there wouldn't be much people posting on getbig ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 11:46:33 AM »
 Van, stavios, tbombz, and groink for mods. That would just about sum up the personality of getbig, no?

We'd have a long time Vet, world's best bro scientist, a bisexual Thomas Jane, and a drug abusing pyschopath all in one.
l

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 12:08:53 PM »
Van, stavios, tbombz, and groink for mods. That would just about sum up the personality of getbig, no?

We'd have a long time Vet, world's best bro scientist, a bisexual Thomas Jane, and a drug abusing pyschopath all in one.

fully agree, every single one of these guys are helpful to the boards and stand up guys, groink just has to stop lying as much and take the narcissism down a notch since a real alpha stud such as myself does not have to speak on his achievements to prove his dominance..  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2011, 02:35:17 PM »

, and a drug abusing pyschopath .

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

i never laughed so hard in my history on getbig.com,, i hav to go gym now,, lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2011, 05:25:54 PM »
Van should have mod power and be able to ban every bullshitter without any explaination

but then there wouldn't be much people posting on getbig ;D

The whole beauty of getbig is the relative lack of moderation. As long as we can call each other out it's alright. Let the reader decide who to believe.  :D

And thanks gh15, you're too nice. Of course now the Danta crew thinks I'm thanking myself or someone I know.  ::) :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2011, 07:09:42 PM »
The whole beauty of getbig is the relative lack of moderation. As long as we can call each other out it's alright. Let the reader decide who to believe.  :D

And thanks gh15, you're too nice. Of course now the Danta crew thinks I'm thanking myself or someone I know.  ::) :D

;D Danta is too busy taking it in the ass from Troponin for a jug of waxy maize and 5 kits of sererostim Kuclo the kid stole from him. If only filthy Danta wasnt so busy rinsing his beef and cursing out the logbook he would of caught him.

any guess at who's the pitcher and who's the catcher?

stay positive

l