Author Topic: Started off about Groink, now it's just me owning Sebastian..  (Read 32870 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
I've noticed an alarming amount of threads dedicated to questioning Groink's status as either a natural or steroid user.

For the sake of not resuscitating a dead horse back to life by constant beatings, can we agree that it doesn't really matter if the man has a perpetual testosterone drip attached to his arm releasing 10 grams an hour OR if he is just a natural with great genetics that have allowed him to build ridiculous amounts of muscle over a 50 year span?

What truly matters is that the guy has a decent build.  

Is he the best built guy here? No.

Does he work harder than everyone here? No.

Will you gain anything from proving that he is or isn't a steroid user? No.

He is just as fair with you guys as ANY IFBB pro is when a complete stranger asks them whether they use steroids.  Many IFBB pros will tell you that they don't use the stuff and instead direct you to a long line of supplements that their sponsor have in stores.

So really, can this endless, meaningless debate regarding Groink's status come to an end?  The threads aren't funny and it always ends up with him providing the exact same answer every single time.

Let him be, he is as natural as every other guy we see here,
"1"

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: When will this Groink nonsense end?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 07:41:37 AM »
Groink is another getbigger with natural gyno  ::)

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 07:42:37 AM »
ok, but question is: is he natural or not ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
North of Italy

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 07:46:48 AM »
ok, but question is: is he natural or not ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

He is as natural as he wants to be.

With the amount of quality hormones that has been injected into all cattle, I doubt many kids and adults alike today are as natural as they think they are.

Just look at your average children and adults of the 70's era and compare them to the behemoths we have running around today.

Young girls in the 60-70's, as I remember it, used to get their periods in their mid teens (14-16) and didn't develop much breast tissue until they were well into their teens. 

Today, we have little girls getting their menstrual periods at the early age of 8 or 9 and having breast tissue just as early in many cases.

Groink is just a victim of circumstance.
"1"

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 07:57:11 AM »
He is as natural as he wants to be.

With the amount of quality hormones that has been injected into all cattle, I doubt many kids and adults alike today are as natural as they think they are.

Just look at your average children and adults of the 70's era and compare them to the behemoths we have running around today.

Young girls in the 60-70's, as I remember it, used to get their periods in their mid teens (14-16) and didn't develop much breast tissue until they were well into their teens. 

Today, we have little girls getting their menstrual periods at the early age of 8 or 9 and having breast tissue just as early in many cases.

Groink is just a victim of circumstance.
"1"

badile also told me so
North of Italy

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 08:04:02 AM »
he is a massive hormone user who lies to boost his fragile self esteem. Stop sucking his nuts Mr I'd Love to Suck Groink Off

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 08:06:31 AM »
Who cares?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2011, 08:08:26 AM »
 :D

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2011, 08:11:08 AM »

is this the medication used to prepare krokodil?
North of Italy

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2011, 08:12:41 AM »
he is a massive hormone user who lies to boost his fragile self esteem. Stop sucking his nuts Mr I'd Love to Suck Groink Off

He is not my type.  

I prefer the covert agent/mind reading/all-knowing/prematurely-going-bald/that never made it past a few local tennis tournaments -type, if you know what I mean  ;)

Groink is just another GetBigger.  If he is delusional, so be it.

"1"

P.S.  ;) = PM me pictures of your cock...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 08:16:04 AM »
I can respect a gay gentleman like Bay regardless of what he prefers sexually. But I despise fags like you. Please do not take this personally.

PS: sucking cock does not make you smarter...you are living proof

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2011, 08:29:33 AM »
I can respect a gay gentleman like Bay regardless of what he prefers sexually. But I despise fags like you. Please do not take this personally.

PS: sucking cock does not make you smarter...you are living proof

I don't take anything you say personally.  Why should I?

No one can be as smart as you Sebastian.  When I found out that you were a secret agent working for various Eastern European governments, capable of not only reading minds, but of also causing spontaneous cerebral hemorrhages from even a large distance, I knew then that you were too smart for anyone here to even begin to comprehend.

I don't question your ways Sebastian.  I don't wonder about your true schemes in life, but I do wonder if your anus gets lonely at night.  

Feel free to entertain here as much as you'd like Sebastian, I take it as a cum on from you!

For a man that's able to control minds, it surely seems as if I have yours right where I want it to be  ;)

Lovingly yours,
"1"

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 08:34:20 AM »
I believe Groink is natural, even if he posts all these lies about taking Steeroids and growth hormone just to fit in here.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 08:40:28 AM »
lol

I never claimed to be able to control minds

you twist shit because it's the only way you can attempt to be insulting in a non witty way of course

I think you are a fag who acts like she belongs ...

Oh Lord: look at me, I am gay so that makes me smart and sofisticated bla bla ... you are a simple homo Scott

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2011, 08:43:04 AM »
Gentlemen, please keep in my mind this thread is about Groink. If you could be a bit less self-centered......

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 08:46:39 AM »
Groink is a cool guy. He is just trying to make himself "more special"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 08:47:18 AM »
lol

I never claimed to be able to control minds

you twist shit because it's the only way you can attempt to be insulting in a non witty way of course

Hey, it's your website that states things of this nature, not me...

From your site:

"Sebastian is a unique individual with mental capacities that go beyond unusual"

"Because of his unique genetics, various government groups from Romania, Bulgaria, US and the former Soviet Union, used him in secret mind control experiments."

"His mental abilities and experience enable him to interpret mind-patterns, see energy fields, read DNA sequences, analyze name frequencies and interpret dreams"

"1"

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 08:48:40 AM »
I'm a good number of years older then Goink and I have twice as good a physique, and I did it all natural.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 08:51:19 AM »
being subjected to mind control experiments and "controlling minds" are two different things moron

stupid and a fag....lol.... you'r parents must be "thrilled"  :D

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 08:51:37 AM »
I don't take anything you say personally.  Why should I?

No one can be as smart as you Sebastian.  When I found out that you were a secret agent working for various Eastern European governments, capable of not only reading minds, but of also causing spontaneous cerebral hemorrhages from even a large distance, I knew then that you were too smart for anyone here to even begin to comprehend.

I don't question your ways Sebastian.  I don't wonder about your true schemes in life, but I do wonder if your anus gets lonely at night.  

Feel free to entertain here as much as you'd like Sebastian, I take it as a cum on from you!

For a man that's able to control minds, it surely seems as if I have yours right where I want it to be  ;)

Lovingly yours,
"1"

BRUTAL OWNING
North of Italy

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2011, 08:53:22 AM »
BRUTAL OWNING

Look above for a brutal self-owning..

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2011, 08:55:29 AM »
being subjected to mind control experiments and "controlling minds" are two different things moron

stupid and a fag....lol.... you'r parents must be "thrilled"  :D

When you are capable of spelling "you're" properly, please return to me with a proper insult that would suggest stupidity other than your own.  Further along, as you realize that my parent's claim to me, would indicate the better use of the word YOUR as in YOUR parents, then we can talk.

"1"

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2011, 08:55:40 AM »
I'm a good number of years older then Goink and I have twice as good a physique, and I did it all natural.

Difference is Groink, as insecure as he sounds, doesn't come off as a complete dick in the end or completely fucked up individual like you do. He is a lier of course and the constant bashing/praising that is going on here is healing and fueling that self esteem problem of his at the same time. But everyone has his own burden and apart from that, I do think Groink is good people and I wouldn't be surprised if the people who he deals with on a daily basis would have mostly good things to say about him. You, on the other side, are a degenerate bigot with a much bigger ego problem than his.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2011, 08:59:15 AM »
When you are capable of spelling "you're" properly, please return to me with a proper insult that would suggest stupidity other than your own.  Further along, as you realize that my parent's claim to me, would indicate the better use of the word YOUR as in YOUR parents, then we can talk.

"1"

you are not a fag .. you are a  PRETENTIOUS fag

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2011, 09:01:48 AM »

you are not a fag .. you are a  PRETENTIOUS fag

A true example of what it means to be pretentious can be found plastered all over this site:

http://sebastianivascu.com/?lang=en

"1"