Author Topic: Started off about Groink, now it's just me owning Sebastian..  (Read 32636 times)

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
Re: Started off about Groink, now it's just me owning Sebastian..
« Reply #100 on: July 21, 2011, 09:06:15 PM »
Yeah...that's what you would say  ::)

Do you overanalyze every person who walks by you on the street....or just the vastly superior ones ?

monster self ownage

I love watching you guys melt all over the place, and grasp at straws...because i have improved my physique to the point you can't say anything negative about it...

LOL

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2011, 09:20:55 PM »

LOL

Dude...not saying i'm perfect, but there was always a knock..."you're fat"..."nothing but arms"...really can't say there is anything Glaringly wrong with me at this point...I'm not you,,,bit I'm big and lean too

Sixty Six

• Getbig I
« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2011, 09:48:00 PM »
LOL.....terrible gyno......thats just the  way my chest is shaped, always has been
 but you guys just HAVE to say something. I'm done with you idiots, seriously, i won't be responding to any more posts about my build.

you all have something to say......NOT ONE of you can put up a pic that matches that....because it's better than every single one of you  :D

Half a gram fellas, superior genetics at work...done here, don't give a fuck anymore if you don't  believe it

I thought you were done? Doesn't seem that way chief :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2011, 10:22:18 PM »
I thought you were done? Doesn't seem that way chief :-\

Yeah..its caled  changing my mind

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2011, 10:25:06 PM »
Groink, how about ignoring threads like these? After a few mins of Whack-A-Mole (Getbigger), don't even you get tired?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2011, 10:50:00 PM »
Groink, how about ignoring threads like these? After a few mins of Whack-A-Mole (Getbigger), don't even you get tired?

I enjoy watching them seethe with hatred for me.....I truly find it amusing these people are so up in arms over some dude they don't even know

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2011, 11:01:24 PM »
how can you see his lats from the front ?

lol

lats can be seen fron front when physiqe is going to single digit and have tight waist polished physiqe,, ofcourse you need to have lats... lol but def when posing and even when not posing ..the first 2 sign to know when someone has tremendous physiqe is

1. does he have his rear delts seen fron front relaxed...as in can you see his rear delts when he stand front relaxed infront of you...

2. does he have his lats shown with tight polished waist,,

if one has both he is GREAT bodybuild with great condition and only hold water! with very minimal bodyfat,, if he is nto shredded its due to skin thickness and water between skin and muscle not because of being overly fat,,

if he has one of them  then he is in good condition but! still not doign gh the right way

insulina will fuck both of those aspects but will add more size ...thats when we profesionals lose our bodybuild look and become just bunch of misplaced muscle parts with few of us being able to carry it and most of us dont

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2011, 11:25:13 PM »
lats can be seen fron front when physiqe is going to single digit and have tight waist polished physiqe,, ofcourse you need to have lats... lol but def when posing and even when not posing ..the first 2 sign to know when someone has tremendous physiqe is

1. does he have his rear delts seen fron front relaxed...as in can you see his rear delts when he stand front relaxed infront of you...

2. does he have his lats shown with tight polished waist,,

if one has both he is GREAT bodybuild with great condition and only hold water! with very minimal bodyfat,, if he is nto shredded its due to skin thickness and water between skin and muscle not because of being overly fat,,

if he has one of them  then he is in good condition but! still not doign gh the right way

insulina will fuck both of those aspects but will add more size ...thats when we profesionals lose our bodybuild look and become just bunch of misplaced muscle parts with few of us being able to carry it and most of us dont

gh15 approved

GH 15.....I'm happy with the results from this little cycle....dropped a lot of fat and kept my muscle...I'm in week 6 now with 4 to go......what do you suggest I run to take it to the next level?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2011, 11:34:24 PM »
GH 15.....I'm happy with the results from this little cycle....dropped a lot of fat and kept my muscle...I'm in week 6 now with 4 to go......what do you suggest I run to take it to the next level?
Groink my friend. I am concerned for you a little. Let me explain why.

I think it's very dngerous to up the dose. If on 500 mg a wk of AAS you manage 240@ 7% ... once you go to a gram or 2 grams you are in danger of surpassing Ronnie 2003 offseason. And you saw how difficult it was for him to even breathe.

Plus at 350 lbs and 5 % they would probably abduct you for experiments to see how it is humanly possible to naturally hold on to so much muscle.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2011, 11:36:31 PM »
you are a gh away from competetive physiqe,, i dont know how far you can go due to age...but ron heris do well,, also i realy cant judge with out seeing video of current ,, you realy need to see everything to make a decision on what ones need,,

all i can say is that you look VERY good from what you were to what you are now in this period ,, so you had legit products,, the rest is up to you and what you want to achieve ....you want condition to be superb? you will have to lose more weight or maintain weight while adding gh and get leaner and leaner which will result in losing weight and increasing size in the over all aspect,, then again what will you lose weight to? 220? its huge 220 6 feet shredded is HUGE fella,, so it all depends...you can also stay this way and just grow this way and remain 8-9% but this is not going to be the what the fuck look from everyone around...

it all depernds on what you want,, you have the base to do what you want ...your choice

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2011, 11:39:06 PM »
Groink my friend. I am concerned for you a little. Let me explain why.

I think it's very dngerous to up the dose. If on 500 mg a wk of AAS you manage 240@ 7% ... once you go to a gram or 2 grams you are in danger of surpassing Ronnie 2003 offseason. And you saw how difficult it was for him to even breathe.

Plus at 350 lbs and 5 % they would probably abduct you for experiments to see how it is humanly possible to naturally hold on to so much muscle.

lol
fallen angel

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2011, 11:40:26 PM »
lol
It is not a joke gh15. Seriously .. Who would make this shit up?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2011, 11:53:15 PM »
It is not a joke gh15. Seriously .. Who would make this shit up?

That's all I take Sev ...I hate to break your heart yet again...my response is top notch....just goes along with everything else about me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2011, 12:03:40 AM »
That's all I take Sev ...I hate to break your heart yet again...my response is top notch....just goes along with everything else about me
Your response IS very good. However you forgot a zero when typing the amounts.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 22, 2011, 12:20:37 AM »
Your response IS very good. However you forgot a zero when typing the amounts.

Oh please...you would think I'm 265 at 8% the way you carry on....I'm 240.

So when I DO up the dose and mutate into a freak....THEN what am I taking?   ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 22, 2011, 12:50:42 AM »

Oh please...you would think I'm 265 at 8% the way you carry on....I'm 240.

So when I DO up the dose and mutate into a freak....THEN what am I taking?   ::)
you are well maxed out on AAS and have been for a long time ... more gh and slin eventually?

naturally with your current bodyfat level you would be exactly 190 lbs mark my words ... you know as well as you dealer where the extra lbs come from  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2011, 01:17:50 AM »
you are well maxed out on AAS and have been for a long time ... more gh and slin eventually?

naturally with your current bodyfat level you would be exactly 190 lbs mark my words ... you know as well as you dealer where the extra lbs come from  ;)

Sorry buddy but you are way off the mark...its a common thing what you are doing....your opinion is based on YOUR abilities ..not mine. Not trying to be a dick but I'm head and shoulders above you genetically...simple fact

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: July 22, 2011, 01:22:06 AM »
Sorry buddy but you are way off the mark...its a common thing what you are doing....your opinion is based on YOUR abilities ..not mine. Not trying to be a dick but I'm head and shoulders above you genetically...simple fact
you are actually under me genetically .... don't believe? do what I did : train clean and diet....let me know if you beat my 180 lbs @ 8% clean

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #118 on: July 22, 2011, 01:44:26 AM »
TRT is 250 mg a week, and the tren dose is NOTHING compared to what most people run.  You people would rather die than just give me the credit for having very good genetics and response...it's pathetic the way you contest every little thing.

I look very good now and it's obviously pissing you people off...kinda sad actually

The average male produces between around 30mg to 60mg of testosterone per week. 100mg is used for TRT due to less bioavailability of injected synthetic testosterone esters compared with naturally produced testosterone in the body.

A doctor who prescribes 250mg per week is being extremely generous.  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2011, 01:59:47 AM »
The average male produces between around 30mg to 60mg of testosterone per week. 100mg is used for TRT due to less bioavailability of injected synthetic testosterone esters compared with naturally produced testosterone in the body.

A doctor who prescribes 250mg per week is being extremely generous.  ;)

yes,, that the funny thing...even when fellas get 50 mg a week testosterona and no something else in system ...they still fuck like champs and get hardons of champs lol ,,they built no muscle per say but the hardons are there.. lol whichhhhhhhhhhhhhh bring me to the point i want to talk about which is rejuvenation clinick twister so like...those fellas at time underdose the vial so much!! lol that....there is not even 50mg of testosterona in it per 1 cc... lol they usualy put 20mg testostoerona per 1 cc lol im not joking insted of 200mg per cc they do 20 mg per cc....one zeo less lol

if i had a dime for everytime fellas come to me tell me lol i dont feel this testosterona i got from clinick doctor this and that lol i inject it and i take 400mg a week and nothing,, maybeee oily skin ...lol i have little pily skin lol ...DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you guckin inject total of 40mg of testosterona cyp a week...what else would you wanna feel?? you put out 50-150 mg  testosteronas a week naturaly!! so if you take 40 lol what do you get??

allllllllllllll together now...

you get nothing but oily skin ! and this is where al the balonie come in americana from abusers of the system ...doctors includd!  who afraid to disobey law and make sure you get testosterona alright ...but it is lol 20 mg per inject and not 200 mg per inject..on the vial it made sure to be said 210mg per cc lol reality is something completely diffffff lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 22, 2011, 04:25:34 AM »
you are actually under me genetically .... don't believe? do what I did : train clean and diet....let me know if you beat my 180 lbs @ 8% clean

HAHAHAAAAA! !!!!!! Stop it now Sev,  you are making an ass of yourself.....I OWN YOU GENETICALLY  :D

that's What ill do...diet down and lose 60 lbs of muscle so I can be as skinny as you are in those pics.

I don't have pics of me that small...because since I started working out I've. Always been bigger than that...and you were already cycling heavily when those were taken, so you're not natty there, and lying about being clean.  

But what we CAN do is compare shots of us when we are both on something.....So try and beat this.....we both know you can't.  Because my genetics KILL yours.   8)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 22, 2011, 04:28:45 AM »
Battles of the mutants here. Why do getbiggers even bother with marvel movies when we have:

Against

Two genetic freaks goin' at it all day long.

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: July 22, 2011, 06:21:03 AM »
I think the biggest question hear is if you claim to be a lifetime natty, why the fuck would you take up aas at the prime age of 46?

Either you are full of shit, or have been traumatized recently.

Awesome build regardless.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #123 on: July 22, 2011, 06:46:53 AM »
How many threads a week are gonna get started about this same fucken subject. Some of you sound like a bunch of jealous teenage girls on their peroid. Who gives a flying fuck what he took!!! He looks better than 90% of getbig give him his credit.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 22, 2011, 07:17:10 AM »
I think the biggest question hear is if you claim to be a lifetime natty, why the fuck would you take up aas at the prime age of 46?

he probably got tired of continuing his lifetime natty claim and so this is a way to backaway from it.