Author Topic: "great expectations"  (Read 2234 times)

liftingNYC

• Getbig II
"great expectations"
« on: July 21, 2011, 02:20:46 PM »
ok so been reading around this forum for a while and decided start my first cycle,  i plan on starting with the standard newbie cycle of test e. Iam just wondering what kind of results can i expect , i have kind of a powerlifters body type (not what iam going for), muscular upper body , muscular legs and a gut :( , i also naturally retain alot of water so iam looking pretty puffy most of the time , basically iam just worried about looking fatter than i already do. So what can some one of my particular body type expect to see after a cycle of test

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: "great expectations"
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 02:37:24 PM »
YOU'LL LOOK LIKE A BALLOON. IF YOUR NATURALLY PRONE TO WATER, ETC. AND U ADD TEST, U GET BLOOFIER. ID TRY TO GET LEANER BY USING TEST P.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 03:04:04 PM »
Expect to get what you put into it...

If diet, training and rest are in order, you will make impressive gains.

There is no "finite" answer to your question, but you should gain weight and strength within 3-4 weeks if your shit is real.

8)

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 04:20:52 PM »
if your fat before roids, dont waste your roids, time and money. stop being a fatass and starve down to 10% and then do your cycle.
you wont even see any visible results if your a fat body.
I also read this on another board and thought it was great advice, if your naturally a fat boy use tren, test prop, eq or npp or short esters
if your naturally skinny then go use long ester (test e, deca, dbol etc)

liftingNYC

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2011, 05:55:31 PM »
in that case would you guys recommend my first cycle be with winny instead of test ?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 06:22:45 PM »

There is no "finite" answer to your question, but you should gain weight and strength within 3-4 weeks if your shit is real.

8)

As always Overload gives one of the better answers.

Test will not make you fatter, you'll get fatter if you eat too much...the laws of nature don't change just because we're using testosterone. Yes, your increased test levels will increase overall metabolic activity and you should be able to make better use of your food but you're not going to get fatter if you're smart about things. As far as water, take an AI and water won't be an issue.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2011, 06:23:24 PM »
if your fat before roids, dont waste your roids, time and money. stop being a fatass and starve down to 10% and then do your cycle.
I also read this on another board and thought it was great advice, if your naturally a fat boy use tren, test prop, eq or npp or short esters
if your naturally skinny then go use long ester (test e, deca, dbol etc)

Not trying to be a jackass but I disagree with this post 100%

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 05:39:41 PM »
alot of test myths here.... u can get shredded on test alone with propper diet and training, despite your body type

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 05:49:11 PM »
There are definitely some solid members here on GB, but this thread is a joke for the most part. This board never changes, it just keeps recycling bull shit. get to 10% before doing steroids, really? Holy Fak.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 08:29:24 PM »

this.

At least for the head.

You can diet on test though, maybe not a bad idea as well, but then i would do at least 16 weeks.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2011, 05:10:29 AM »
There are definitely some solid members here on GB, but this thread is a joke for the most part. This board never changes, it just keeps recycling bull shit. get to 10% before doing steroids, really? Holy Fak.

I agree. At one point and time this section of the forum actually had a brain that produced logical thought and there's still a lot of good guys out there that do just that but man there's some ridiculous stuff too.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2011, 05:13:07 AM »
this.

At least for the head.

You can diet on test though, maybe not a bad idea as well, but then i would do at least 16 weeks.

Yes, unless he's obese then all test is going to do is help him...it's not going to be a waste as so many seem to think. All the talk about dieting down to 10% or lower before you start gear makes no sense to me...if you diet without gear you're going to lose more muscle while dieting than you would with it and in the end although you'll weigh less your metabolism and physique will not be anywhere near as good as it could have been. I think a lot of guys only see gear in a partial perspective, it's kind of a tunnel vision effect but there are so many benefits and purposes of use for such a wide range of purposes.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2011, 05:25:11 AM »

8)
This

alot of test myths here.... u can get shredded on test alone with propper diet and training, despite your body type
And this.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2011, 11:45:14 AM »
YA ALWAYS USE TEST. BUT FOR THE OP, ID CHANGE THE ESTER. I KNOW U CAN GET LEAN ON TEST E, BUT IF HE WANTS THAT MIND FUCK OF WATER RETENTION THAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH....ID RECOMMEND HE'D GO WITH TEST P. IT JUST MAKES A BIT OF A DIFFERENCE BUT ENOUGH TO KEEP YOU HAPPY, SATISFIED, AND MOTIVATED.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

liftingNYC

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2011, 01:11:35 PM »
thanx for ur opinions guys, i think iam gonna do the test and just run arimidex throughout the cycle and follow up with nolva in my pct, i'll be dieting during the cycle aswell. now all i have to do is get my hands on some arimidex : )

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2011, 07:15:01 PM »
or some aromasin.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2011, 07:51:30 PM »
Running long esterd test sucks when you have a high bf. You will look like a marshellow man. I was in a similar situation this is what I did. For about 8 weeks I ran 1 amp of test a week with some masteron to control estro. I dieted my ass off. I got my bf way down. Im slowly upping the test now and It's making me fill out nicely compared to getting bloated. You have to get lean.