Author Topic: BREAKING: Secretary of Defense & Joint Chiefs To Certify Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell R  (Read 381 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
BREAKING: Secretary of Defense & Joint Chiefs To Certify Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell Repeal Tomorrow

Julian Barnes, Pentagon reporter for the Wall Street Journal, is reporting via Twitter that Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and the Joint Chiefs of Staff are expected to certify tomorrow that the repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell “is consistent with the standards of military readiness and effectiveness, unit cohesion, and military recruiting and retention.”

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
somewhere a marine is secretly smiling...
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
somewhere a marine is secretly smiling...

That's an understatement.  There has to be at least three or four Marines in the closet. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
That's an understatement.  There has to be at least three or four Marines in the closet. 
since I've met 3 in Palm Springs ( they were 29 Palms ) I hope your estimate is larger; or, I've just had sex with every bi curious/gay marine there is !!!  :D
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
since I've met 3 in Palm Springs ( they were 29 Palms ) I hope your estimate is larger; or, I've just had sex with every bi curious/gay marine there is !!!  :D

Or you just exaggerate like some others do.   :)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Or you just exaggerate like some others do.   :)
Three? Is that an exaggeration?!? Now, if I had said 30- that would be an exaggeration !
w