Author Topic: the 3dimentional diff/deeper look into aas vs aas + hgh + insulina/bible index  (Read 8752 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
i was asked to explain the diff between advanced user of aas and what happens when adding gh and insulina to some degree...
those are repetetive questions that come from too many fellas...pictures pircutres want to see pictures,, they all ask but gh15 what is the 3 dimentional look you always talk about,, show us the diff between bodybuilder and bodybuilder,,gh15 what get us to next level...gh15 how can we mutate..

well firstly mutation can happen at any lean size...it can be at 200lb and it can be at 240lb ...mutatition is a matter of look not of weight,, mutation at the final process wil get to a point where weight will = size and will only grow when size grows,,

now to the meat and potato ,, again i ask you to NOT PUT IT ON OTHER BOARIDNGS OTHERWIZE I STOP DOING THIS,,i dont need other boardingds to have me on them i do not want my name all over the othr boardings ,, its too much gh15 all over the place,, keep me here ...they come here to read gh15

ok ,,

i will first show you bodybuild on only aas ,, fella who is mainly the main core is a build up from aas,,may used some other things but not consistant ,,mainly aas build up and years of training,, this is first picture ,,give me few minutres to find it for you ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
ok pupils,,

this is a bodybuild that again mainly on aas,, this is good picture of fella from this board that is in the core aas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
now!,, this next picture is a fella that added gh and insulina to some degree....still not abuse! but there in good dose...with gh in higher dosing,, inaddition to the aas the first fella is on..

you see that suddenly there is 3 dimeentional look to the physiqe due to reduction in bodyfat and increase in lean muscle fiber as in more lean muscle and less bodyfat ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
now,, notice what happen in the second picture to the rear delts..it is smaller picture! but look whats going on in this picture....its not liek there is huge diff in bodyfat ,, both fellas are singles digit ...one is 6% the other is 8% but! the diff is water carried by the advanced 3 dimentional bodybuild which is less...he hodl less water and 2-3% less bodyfat...he has the fibers from the hgh that were developed with the help of the aas in the right doses into mature muscle,, it then took the physiqe and created 3 dimentional look that was increased from within by the use of insulina in moderate doses for profesional level,,

so as i said there is rear delts visible from the front!

there is lats visiblel from the front!

both due to low bodyfat and increased muscle fiber tht resulted in more lean muscle that resulted in 3 dimentional look and thus the muscles clearly visible,,both fellas are low bodyfat!! one shows it better due to working the water better ...diuretics...and due to holding 2-3 % les bodyfat inaddition to thinnnner skin due to incorparting legit equipona in addition to legit gh ,,ofcourse he knows his body better than the first bodybuild from the first picture,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Cue Groink arguing that he has a better genetics than this guy in 3....2....1.....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
finaly ! ,, this is not genetic that make this difference,, it is ONLY THE DRUG INTAKE ,,THE TIMING , THE LEGITIMACY AND QUALITY OFCOURSE,, and it is also the consistancy in HORMONE intake,, as in NEVER OFF ,, never ever completely off ,,alwys on something and in most cases always on atleast aas and gh

thats it ,,nothing to do with genetics,, genetics doesnt mean a damn thing in bodybuild,, it means only when you stand on o stage and compare wether one should become mr o or get third place..then genetic will matter for insertions and for the shape of muscle in the big scheme of things

pay attention that fella number 2..the 3 dimentional one has the muscle on top of the bone...there is really not much fat there...muscle on top of bone,,, thats what i mean when i say muscle wrap the bone ,, insertions into the bone...this is from HGH EQUIPONA TESTOSTERONA ....those are the products who do this in addition to trenbolona in and out,, this is what i mean when i say muscle and bone,,when you have this you are on the righ path and to have this you have to use specific products!

its a very small diff between smooth sculpted... and sculpted ripped,,very small diff that look bgi in picture...in reality its just few legit products dosed right and timed right

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Cue Groink arguing that he has a better genetics than this guy in 3....2....1.....

this fella is evan ,, they both have same level of genetics,, they both have same genetic as sevaste and they both have same genetic as that fella that i bucher for claiming natural simplyhuge that i kind of believe he is clean for real ...all of them have same genetics,,, for! it is not the genetic that get you to the top i keep tellin you that ...it is the legitimacy of the hormones you use ...the timining of each ,, and the consistacy!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
this fella is evan ,, they both have same level of genetics,, they both have same genetic as sevaste and they both have same genetic as that fella that i bucher for claiming natural simplyhuge that i kind of believe he is clean for real ...all of them have same genetics,,, for! it is not the genetic that get you to the top i keep tellin you that ...it is the legitimacy of the hormones you use ...the timining of each ,, and the consistacy!

gh15 approved

I believe but i think you kinda missed the point.....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
i wil end with this,, i keep forgeting to mention the shelf! ,, when you truly get into mid signles you develop a shelf in the delt chest connection you can see this on evan there....this shelf is a prime sign you are under 8% or under...no matter how much water you hold you can be a fountain ...if you are 8% or under you wil have the shelf! and groink start having it,,he is 8-9% he has it already

in anycase....the only reason for the diff you see between picture of groink to pic of the other fella is GH AND INSULINA ,, this is the ONLY DIFFERENCE,, the 2 fellas are same size if only on aas...if same age also probably same exact quality

groink has disadvantes not of genetic! but of age! and of products! and of quality of products! and finaly the thing he lack the most is not the time in the gym...but! the gh and the insulina....this is what he lack to look exactly like the other...

i purposly chose those build which woudl be similar if natural ,, because i could chose troy alvez but troy is more of a light heavy type fella and groink is more of a heavy weight fella...the 2 should nto be comparedd...evan on the other hand is also heavy weight fella...so the body can be compared more suitably ....

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
I believe but i think you kinda missed the point.....

i know what the point is ...point is to say groink is leing abotu aas which he is since he used for many years but! he has right to be arrogant like any bodybuild ,,we are all arrogant ,, its all done in fun ,, show me bodybuild who is not somewhat arrogant ? all of us are,,not mean! arrogant to some degree,,all of us are

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
i know what the point is ...point is to say groink is leing abotu aas which he is since he used for many years but! he has right to be arrogant like any bodybuild ,,we are all arrogant ,, its all done in fun ,, show me bodybuild who is not somewhat arrogant ? all of us are,,not mean! arrogant to some degree,,all of us are

gh15 approved

Agreed it's got nothing to do with being mean. Just that he has the need to constantly claim having better genetics than anyone else including pro Bbers. Didn't he once say he would have been better than Nasser if he had wanted to compete?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
its not who has better genetics,, its who take their ass to the stage and make damage,, its not easy to put on thong and go on stage....it really is not ,, you need to be mentaly ready for what it takes,, thats when you see what you have on you when it come to muscle and bone,, many just dont want to do it because they dont do bodybuild inorder to compete...there areall kind of bodybuilders,, unlike many i consider bodybuilder as someone who BUILD HIS BODY,, no matter if he compete or not,, anyone that build his body inorder to look more impressive is a body - builder...ofcourse there are levels...begginer advanced and pro...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
its not who has better genetics,, its who take their ass to the stage and make damage,, its not easy to put on thong and go on stage....it really is not ,, you need to be mentaly ready for what it takes,, thats when you see what you have on you when it come to muscle and bone,, many just dont want to do it because they dont do bodybuild inorder to compete...there areall kind of bodybuilders,, unlike many i consider bodybuilder as someone who BUILD HIS BODY,, no matter if he compete or not,, anyone that build his body inorder to look more impressive is a body - builder...ofcourse there are levels...begginer advanced and pro...

gh15 approved

As funny as it is true.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
I think with the same lighting as number 2 (and a little less water and fat) ~ #1 would also have an impressive 3D look about him.

One guys stands in the yellow hue of crappy incandescent lighting, the other stands in front of professional photographer with a darker tan, a little more prep, and ready for the stage.

Photography is a huge part of the equation also.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
no,, one is flat one dimentional look of aas user,,,got the muscle but not sculpted yet and not 3 dimentional....
the other is sculpted in a 3 dimentional way and polished,, he has specific hormones that the first one do not use ,, he also is much more consistant and much younger

it has nothing to do with lighting,, every bodybuild will take 100 pictures before putting the best one on ,, no matter what photographer,, the profesional pictures that are taken are indeed beter but this is physiqe analization im doign here

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
SO IF YOU WANT THAT 3D LOOK WHAT DO YOU TAKE. THAT AAS SHREDDED LOOK IS GREAT WITH YOUR SHIRT OFF, THAT 3D LOOK IS GREAT WITH UR SHIRT ON AND YOUR SHIRT OFF. NEVER LOOKING TO GO ON STAGE, JUST BE BIG.

SHOULD I GO MODERATE AAS + MODERATE GH FOR THAT KIND OF LOOK. DONT WANT TO USE SLIN CAUSE I DONT WANT ANY GUY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
SO IF YOU WANT THAT 3D LOOK WHAT DO YOU TAKE. THAT AAS SHREDDED LOOK IS GREAT WITH YOUR SHIRT OFF, THAT 3D LOOK IS GREAT WITH UR SHIRT ON AND YOUR SHIRT OFF. NEVER LOOKING TO GO ON STAGE, JUST BE BIG.

SHOULD I GO MODERATE AAS + MODERATE GH FOR THAT KIND OF LOOK. DONT WANT TO USE SLIN CAUSE I DONT WANT ANY GUY.
get yourself down to mid singles and blow up the way it's written in the bible
and slin wont get you a gut unless you abuse the shit out of it

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
just so it clear to my pupils who keep pming me that groink take gh ,, YES it seem like his skin is having gh response,, true,, you see you becoming better and better,, the way the water held indeed point to gh usage,,very good pupils

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
just so it clear to my pupils who keep pming me that groink take gh ,, YES it seem like his skin is having gh response,, true,, you see you becoming better and better,, the way the water held indeed point to gh usage,,very good pupils

gh15 approved
He has quite bad memory though  :D

20inch calves

• Getbig V
gh you said age plays a major role...talking about groink but do you REALLY think it makes that much difference anymore? guys at the national level are turning pro in there late 30's early 40's now. its not like it use to be in the 80's and 90's where guys turned pro and 24 and retired at 34 or so. i mean look at these guys gaining 20lbs of muscle in there mid to late 30's. what is gh? insulin. to me atleast it doen't seem like age matters anymore

btw i think its better to me its seems that guys aren't putting all there eggs in one basket hoping for a pro card. most bbers have real jobs and families now instead of waiting for sponsorship barely getting by..like kai greene did
irongearco.com

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
best stack for the 3d look...

NPP/ prop/ tren ace/ cyp (low dose, pharma grade @ 400mg a week)

some like anadrol. i prefer the harder 3d look than the rounder softer one.
b

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

honestly dude i dont think it matters. why not just get some test and dbol and see what you look like? Lots of guys would of been better served if they never touched gh or slin in their life in the first place. You can still look great on AAS
l

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
honestly dude i dont think it matters. why not just get some test and dbol and see what you look like? Lots of guys would of been better served if they never touched gh or slin in their life in the first place. You can still look great on AAS

IM RUNNING TEST AND MASTERON(WELL I WILL START THIS ON THE 31ST). BUT I WANT TO BE 3D BRAH. GOTTA LOOK GOOD IN CLOTHES, GYM, SHIRT OFF, ETC.

NOTHING IS HEALTHY IN THIS FUCKING SHIT WE DO, SO IM GONNA TRY TO MAKE IT THE HEALTHIEST BY USING TEST, MASTERON, GH, AND PROVIRON(SOMETIMES ONLY). ILL RARELY USE ORALS...IF I DO, IT'S THE WORST OF THEM ALL...SUPERDROL. BUT ILL USE THAT MAYBE ONCE OR TWICE A YEAR FOR SHORT PERIODS.

THERE'LL DEFINITELY BE A DIFFERENCE IN HOW I LOOK AT 500MG HG TEST + 4-6IUGH THEN JUST 500MG HG TEST AND NO GH. RIGHT?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
no,, one is flat one dimentional look of aas user,,,got the muscle but not sculpted yet and not 3 dimentional....
the other is sculpted in a 3 dimentional way and polished,, he has specific hormones that the first one do not use ,, he also is much more consistant and much younger

it has nothing to do with lighting,, every bodybuild will take 100 pictures before putting the best one on ,, no matter what photographer,, the profesional pictures that are taken are indeed beter but this is physiqe analization im doign here

gh15 approved

ha ha.... not a truer word spoken!