Author Topic: the 3dimentional diff/deeper look into aas vs aas + hgh + insulina/bible index  (Read 8753 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
never done gh, but I am pretty maxed out aas

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
whoah.... solid build, how tall are you?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
whoah.... solid build, how tall are you?
Thanks

5'9....215 (no clothe) in that picture

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
WHATS UR CYCLE LIKE?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
big dude..... always nice to have people who actualy train and look good contribute on here

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
WHATS UR CYCLE LIKE?
In this pic.....I believe a gram of test 500mg of tren a,.....50mg var ed....50mg winny ed

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
no,, one is flat one dimentional look of aas user,,,got the muscle but not sculpted yet and not 3 dimentional....
the other is sculpted in a 3 dimentional way and polished,, he has specific hormones that the first one do not use ,, he also is much more consistant and much younger

it has nothing to do with lighting,, every bodybuild will take 100 pictures before putting the best one on ,, no matter what photographer,, the profesional pictures that are taken are indeed beter but this is physiqe analization im doign here

gh15 approved

Leave Tbombz out of this!

BOW

• Getbig III
never done gh, but I am pretty maxed out aas
was this done gh15 style and no formal diet per se; or did you follow a strict routine? You remind me of my friend. He stops training for a year and shrinks down to 165lbs, then he jumps on a cycle of test/deca @750/300 week and just explodes to 215lbs ripped in 5-6 months. I was like WTF!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
was this done gh15 style and no formal diet per se; or did you follow a strict routine? You remind me of my friend. He stops training for a year and shrinks down to 165lbs, then he jumps on a cycle of test/deca @750/300 week and just explodes to 215lbs ripped in 5-6 months. I was like WTF!!!
Actually, I do come off and no gym at times. I am a roofer so when I pull 60+ hours a week no gym for me and no juce, without the sauce I am still 210+ but with lots of bodyfat probably 35 lb more fat, eating everything in site, when I start training serious and back on juce my weight stays the same but I drop from 18% down to 7-8%, but mostly cause I eat extremely clean when start taken things serious, but maybe this fall I will try gh15's approach, including gh for the first time, maybe next time I will end up at the top of the heavies instead of at the bottom