Author Topic: Jessica Paxson Putnum leaves Peter....  (Read 83326 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Jessica Paxson Putnum leaves Peter....
« on: July 22, 2011, 09:49:35 AM »
Or should I say Jessica Paxson Putnum is now single  ;D

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: Jessica Paxson Putnum
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 09:59:38 AM »
She says hi to you guys  8)
Air Falcon

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 10:08:14 AM »
Did she left the Blond Midget Bomber for a rich alpha male?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 10:10:30 AM »
She decided she wasn't happy with the LilliPutnam...

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 10:11:39 AM »
On Monday 18th July 2011, @JessFit said:

Dear friends,

Instead of answering individual messages or posts, it is with a heavy heart that I am addressing the fact that you may have heard (or will be hearing) that Peter and I are in the process of finalizing our divorce. I would never feel the need to explain something so personal if we didn’t have so many great supporters that I feel obligated to.

I wanted to make a single statement to all of our incredible friends and supporters.

My obligation lies in the fact that Peter and I have openly professed our faith and I cannot let those that know that we made a vow, promise, and covenant before God think that we gave up or that it just didn’t work out… That is far from the truth.

Without going into detail, I will say that over an extended period of our marriage there were inappropriate relationships between my husband and other women. Recently a full blown adulterous affair was committed and he continues to pursue that, instead of our marriage.

I feel the need to state the obvious…I have been far from a perfect wife and take ownership of the fact that I have a lot of things that I need to work on, but biblically none would have been reasons, or excuses for an affair or a divorce.

I have fought for my marriage because I love my husband; believe that marriage is for life, and that God blesses that union. There comes a point, though, when one has to let go. I was given no choice when things became so unhealthy.

I trust that God is working through this very difficult time in my life. I know this because I received a word from Him that not only comforted me, but possibly changed my life forever. I will leave you with that word:

*I was told by the pastor that married Peter and I (Pastor Michael Wenger http://www.strongholdministries.com) that the Lord spoke to him and told him that I should take a pen and piece of paper and write, not think about what I was writing but let the Holy Spirit guide me. He said that God would speak to me.

I was nervous about doing this, but I took his word and began to write…I started off feeling cautious and over thinking things, but all of a sudden my hand started to fly over the paper and before I knew it I was done writing, but I had no clue what I had just written.
This is what I wrote:

"March on.
You are a soldier and warrior of God and you will lead others and be an inspiration.
You have SO much more to give and you have been held back.
Gifts have been given to you and you must serve.
I am God.
Trust
Trust"

You may not believe in God, but I know in my heart, mind, soul, and the very depth of my being that this was a direct message from God. He said, “I am God”!!!

As Pastor Mike said, “some people go their whole lives without hearing God in such an amazing way, but the God of the universe was gracious enough to speak to you in this miraculous way".

This will forever change me and I know He is watching over me. I hope and pray my story will touch your hearts and you will consider getting to know this amazing and powerful God that is comforting and walking me through one of the hardest times in my life.

I ask for your prayers and thank you for all of your love and support.

In Him,

Jessica

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 10:14:22 AM »
lol, maybe he lost his muscle...she went "bye bye"

fitness whores.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 10:14:42 AM »
Where was that posted?

If I'm Peter, then I'm giving Pastor Mike a smack.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 10:14:53 AM »
WTF bullshit  ??? ::) :-\

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2011, 10:15:25 AM »
Just went to flex online and looked at her twitter and BOOM...she aired Peter out real nice....

:o

ob205

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2011, 10:22:23 AM »
This can't be serious.  And there is way to much Jesus & God in that letter.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2011, 10:24:00 AM »
At some point it doesn't matter how hot a woman looks like, if she speaks religious shit like that. No wonder Lilliputnam got bored.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2011, 10:24:24 AM »

God commanded her to put my main man, Peter, on blast like that?? 

Me and this 'God' guy gonna have a chat.  >:(

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2011, 10:28:16 AM »
No class at all. It's no one's business but their own, but in todays world of the internet facebook twitter etc you'll have that.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2011, 10:35:34 AM »
March on, Soldier of God.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2011, 10:39:07 AM »
You may not believe in God, but I know in my heart, mind, soul, and the very depth of my being that this was a direct message from God.

He said, “I am God”!!!

- Jessica69 approved

gh15 just sent out a hit on this woman

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2011, 10:47:51 AM »
Met her at the gym one day.  SMOKIN' hot.  Not even like hot, or sexy..  but really, REALLY HOT.

Putnam is a retard.  He probably is banging some overly muscled broad like Cathy LeFrancois ...

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2011, 10:52:54 AM »
Holy shit, she is dishing out all their laundry and the man's scandals lol 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2011, 10:55:02 AM »
Met her at the gym one day.  SMOKIN' hot.  Not even like hot, or sexy..  but really, REALLY HOT.

Putnam is a retard.  He probably is banging some overly muscled broad like Cathy LeFrancois ...

You met her only on a superficial level. Inside, she's prob an empty and boring person, no wonder she's so obsessed with her looks and that god gimmick.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2011, 11:00:46 AM »
Very very sad.
R

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2011, 11:04:54 AM »
Whys Jessica getting bashed? Its not her fault that scumbag cheated on her. Maybe she's annoying as hell, gives horrible blowjobs, and cant clean or cook. That doesn't give him the right to cheat on her. I'm not married but if I do someday I'll be sure to figure those things out first.

Great move for Peter, because he only became popular in this industry because of her. Now nobody's going to give a fuck about him.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2011, 11:10:36 AM »
Whys Jessica getting bashed? Its not her fault that scumbag cheated on her. Maybe she's annoying as hell, gives horrible blowjobs, and cant clean or cook. That doesn't give him the right to cheat on her. I'm not married but if I do someday I'll be sure to figure those things out first.

Great move for Peter, because he only became popular in this industry because of her. Now nobody's going to give a fuck about him.
He's got Weider contracts and stuff..that all he needs.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2011, 11:12:06 AM »
Very very sad.

really? Its not like anyone was murdered.

Theyre getting a divorce  ???

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2011, 11:21:14 AM »
You met her only on a superficial level. Inside, she's prob an empty and boring person, no wonder she's so obsessed with her looks and that god gimmick.

If even that. 

I was just in awe of her amazing hotness.  It was basically oozing outta her.  Unreal to see her in the gym.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2011, 11:29:07 AM »

Why because she chose to bash her husband on the Internet and used the excuse to do so because of her fans. What we have here is one pissed off future ex wife who wants to get back at her hubby. She talks about God, but how important is God and her marriage to her? It sounds like the industry that they are involved in had a part in the break up of their marriage. Did either of them ever consider ever getting out of the industry that was straining their marriage? They obviously know exactly what goes on behind the scenes and whether they were involved in it or not is that a very Christian industry to be involved in? It's all about ego when it comes to getting on stage. She's not that stupid to not realize when she gets up on stage guys are lusting after her and want to have sex with her. Wonder how Peter felt reading posts about guys wanting to fuk his wife. Would Jessica ever consider giving up the sport to save her marriage? Maybe she has, but one of the first things she did was address her fans. To me that says a lot about where her priorities are. At the end of the day we all get old and our looks fade and all we have left hopefully is someone at our side who we love. You reap what you sow.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2011, 11:29:55 AM »
If even that. 

I was just in awe of her amazing hotness.  It was basically oozing outta her.  Unreal to see her in the gym.

Oh boy, how old are you?