Author Topic: Maximum punishment 21 yrs.  (Read 5230 times)

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
Maximum punishment 21 yrs.
« on: July 23, 2011, 01:34:48 AM »
Watching news here in Swe, max punishment for this guy will be 21yrs.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Maximum punishment 21 yrs.
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 01:36:22 AM »
Ridiculous, fuck "social" democracy, criminals in Europe have more rights than normal citizens.

In Germany, you have a TV and PS3 in you cell and can also have a "vacation" from jail.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 01:39:37 AM »
Ridiculous, fuck "social" democracy, criminals in Europe have more rights than normal citizens.

In Germany, you have a TV and PS3 in you cell and can also have a "vacation" from jail.

Never heard of that, what does a vacation from jail mean?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 01:47:38 AM »

In germany, you can get 21 days per year out of jail when you're in jail. To "re-socialize" better.  ::) ::) ::)

There was a prominent case of a group of guys that robbed money transports in Germany over years, with rocket launchers and automatic weapons, they couldn't catch them, only after one of the guys got OUT of jail eventually....
They had been in jail all the time, got out together on "vacation", robbed a transport and got back into jail the next morning after hiding the money for years. Nobody caught them because who would look for a criminal who already is IN jail.  ::) ::) ::)

Germany is fucked up.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 02:24:36 AM »

It is quite simple: If you are something like mass murderer and serve time in Finland for example, your sentence would be quite epic 15 years in prison. If you behave, meaning you don't do another homicide in prison, after 7,5 years you star to get vacations from the prison. First you get weekends of, then longer periods of time few times a year, and you can go where ever you want, but you have to come back to serve your time. Surprisingly some of the criminals doesn't return in the prison, they return in their old hobby and murder more people. Then they serve few years more, and get new vacation. We have cases when child molester has rape children's while they are on vacation from the prison, there has been murders and all kind of crime, but system stays as it is. In this summer there was 4 murderes on loose because of this ridiculous system.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 02:47:37 AM »
In germany, you can get 21 days per year out of jail when you're in jail. To "re-socialize" better.  ::) ::) ::)

There was a prominent case of a group of guys that robbed money transports in Germany over years, with rocket launchers and automatic weapons, they couldn't catch them, only after one of the guys got OUT of jail eventually....
They had been in jail all the time, got out together on "vacation", robbed a transport and got back into jail the next morning after hiding the money for years. Nobody caught them because who would look for a criminal who already is IN jail.  ::) ::) ::)

This is plot of a British film with Peter Sellers called "Two Way Stretch"...Three convict escape from prison for a single night to commit a diamond robbery, (a transport robbery no less) then sneak back into prison to have the perfect alibi.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 03:18:31 AM »
He will be considered criminally insane, and will remain in an institution for the rest of his life. Same thing as serving life.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2011, 04:33:43 AM »
In Sweden the staff in the section of the worst sex offendors in the country has to go to Counseling to be Reminded that they are working with Criminals. Since apparently its easy to forget while playing ball with them, working in the kitchen, and doing other activities. Kinda lika a vacation "we have a good time" says the staff..

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2011, 06:05:51 AM »
In Sweden the staff in the section of the worst sex offendors in the country has to go to Counseling to be Reminded that they are working with Criminals. Since apparently its easy to forget while playing ball with them, working in the kitchen, and doing other activities. Kinda lika a vacation "we have a good time" says the staff..

I wonder why these fuckers get to have a kitchen and play ball in the first place, if they are the worst sex offenders you should put them into a black hole and whip them regularly with a leather ox whip.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 06:10:05 AM »
I wonder why these fuckers get to have a kitchen and play ball in the first place, if they are the worst sex offenders you should put them into a black hole and whip them regularly with a leather ox whip.

makes me furious just thinking about it.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2011, 06:11:09 AM »

I like the castration option.  It's gruesome but seems fitting -- at least, for adult on adult sexual abuse.  If it's a child offender, anything less than a Mozambique drill's severe underkill ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2011, 06:15:19 AM »
makes me furious just thinking about it.

In Germany they had this system that criminals who were thought to be unable to "re-socialize" by a psychiatrist could be held in prison until they die and not let out after the usual 15 years of "lifelong imprisonment", but Germany's highest court now decided that this practice is against the constitution, so ALL of them have to be let out of prison at ones, even the ones that say they don't want to go out because they fear they might hurt someone again.

Isn't that great?

ALL of the worst people that psychiatrist have decided to be never let out again are going to be free because some fucking pussy ass judges think it's "to hard" for those people to die in jail.

Sick country, sick sick sick.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2011, 06:16:52 AM »
In sweden I dont think it matter how many you actually kill, doesnt change the sentence, so kill 1 or kill 20, doesnt matter..

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2011, 06:20:43 AM »
I like the castration option.  It's gruesome but seems fitting -- at least, for adult on adult sexual abuse.  If it's a child offender, anything less than a Mozambique drill's severe underkill ;)

If it's a repeated offender, yes, all the way.

The problem is that rape and especially rape of children is in reality VERY hard to make sure you have the right person. You could have a one night stand and on the next day the girl goes to the cops and claims rape. You two had a little rough sex, were a little drunk, she wasn't too wet, sperm is there, abrasions are there, BOOM, you're a rapist.

There was this case of a divorce where the mother told the kids many many times they were raped by the father to get the kids, it never happened, but the kids testified in court the father raped them.
He was in prison for like 20 years until one of the kids finally spoke up and admitted it was all lies and the mother had talked them into saying this. They were ashamed and didn't really know if it had happened or not because they believed their mother. Rare case, but can happen.

But i 100% agree, if you get caught red handed or 100% sure i.e. sperm with your DNA on a kid, OFF with the balls.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2011, 06:25:58 AM »
In sweden I dont think it matter how many you actually kill, doesnt change the sentence, so kill 1 or kill 20, doesnt matter..

Nice.

Then once you are at it, better keep going.

Another case from Germany, John Demjanjuk, former SS guy, caught in the US at 90whatever years old, Germany fights for a long time to have the old sick man brought to court in Germany for complicity in the murder of over 28,000 Jews whilst serving in the SS, and then the fucker gets sentenced to 5 (!!!) years in jail.
However, the court ordered him released pending appeal. He is now living free, in a German nursing home.

Imagine that!! They catch one of the last living people of WW2 and instead of showing the world that they want to punish these people, he gets 5 years but is free.
They should have given him 28000 times lifelong jail sentence, WTF that old geezer is 91 years old, he will die after 3 months in jail anyways, but the message is a lot different.

German judical system is a fucking joke.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2011, 06:49:02 AM »
or if its no pc enough for the the humane society, just neuter them without actually removing anything, no-one has to know, cant procriate and no more urges

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2011, 06:50:42 AM »
LMAO, can we get swede to start another america sucks thread...

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2011, 06:54:21 AM »
Nice.

Another case from Germany, John Demjanjuk, former SS guy, caught in the US at 90whatever years old, Germany fights for a long time to have the old sick man brought to court in Germany for complicity in the murder of over 28,000 Jews whilst serving in the SS, and then the fucker gets sentenced to 5 (!!!) years in jail.
However, the court ordered him released pending appeal. He is now living free, in a German nursing home.

Imagine that!! They catch one of the last living people of WW2 and instead of showing the world that they want to punish these people, he gets 5 years but is free.
They should have given him 28000 times lifelong jail sentence, WTF that old geezer is 91 years old, he will die after 3 months in jail anyways, but the message is a lot different.

Now this I'm a little hesitant over.  I've heard of cases like these.  I think it really depends on the position of the person in the war and how old they were.  Sometimes I feel like they are simply imprisoning somebody's grandpa who was under the hypnosis of Hitler when he was 18 and following orders from his superior.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2011, 07:12:30 AM »
hey viking, what are the gun laws like in sweden?

are you allowed to own them? any restrictions? carry them? etc...

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2011, 07:14:42 AM »
hey viking, what are the gun laws like in sweden?

are you allowed to own them? any restrictions? carry them? etc...

..."forgetaboutit" kinda explains it.

No auto,no carry,active shooter in competitions,huge gun "locker", no rifles if you're not an actual hunter, etc etc etc

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2011, 07:20:10 AM »
..."forgetaboutit" kinda explains it.

No auto,no carry,active shooter in competitions,huge gun "locker", no rifles if you're not an actual hunter, etc etc etc
really? didnt know sweden was so restrictive, my first thought when I heard this was how in the world do you kill 80 ppl without getting shot?

then I heard about it being at a kids camp which makes more sense but still if ppl were allowed to carry you would think that at least one or two of the camp employees had a gun or access to a gun that the camp kept just in case...

sad story man, any idea of motives yet?

chunkramwell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2011, 07:20:21 AM »
I'm really surprised they bumped it up from seven therapy sessions and sharing a Toblerone with a homeless man.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2011, 07:37:38 AM »
really? didnt know sweden was so restrictive, my first thought when I heard this was how in the world do you kill 80 ppl without getting shot?

then I heard about it being at a kids camp which makes more sense but still if ppl were allowed to carry you would think that at least one or two of the camp employees had a gun or access to a gun that the camp kept just in case...

sad story man, any idea of motives yet?

happened in norway not sweden... He had two guns on his name, so the laws might be alittle bit different there, but guns are not Common.

Place looked like this

And alot the kids were camping in tents

and no one was armed since as I mentioned that kind of shit is not common in swede/norway, considirng it was a political camp I guess they should have had a gun on site imo. And the weather was horrible so it was impossible for choppers to go there right away.

No motives yet, something political I guess. He wants to "explain" himself they said though

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2011, 08:05:09 AM »

Guy will never get out , simple as.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2011, 09:56:16 AM »
Nice.

The important thing in the Demjanjuk case is that he was actually convicted, not the severity of the sentence. He didn't kill 28000 persons of course, maybe not even one, but he was there when he could have deserted from duty.
He was not a nazi, but he was a war criminal.