Author Topic: Anders Behring Breivik - Olso Killer face book profile  (Read 25961 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Anders Behring Breivik - Olso Killer face book profile
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2011, 08:14:27 AM »

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2011, 08:15:48 AM »
Surprise surprise he likes hunting is christian conservative I am still trying to find the other page he has they have taken down his facebook profile by now

Anders Behring Breivik is a conservative Christian who enjoys classical music and the video game World of Warcraft.

I wonder if their going to ban WOW now

Just as I predicted - a homegrown wacko raised on video games. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2011, 08:30:39 AM »

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2011, 08:31:41 AM »
I'm taking he was drug tested and brain scanned to look for disorders, would be interesting to see those results

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2011, 08:33:24 AM »
Just as I predicted - a homegrown wacko raised on video games. 

Not as simple as that Tre.

"Anders Behring Breivik, 32, har beskrivits som högerextrem och var medlem i det främlingsfientliga partiet Fremskrittspartiet. "

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 10:39:31 AM »
Basically he's a socially awkward dork....who plays WoW

And is into bodybuilding and lives with his mother. Wonder what his screename was here!
O

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2011, 10:48:07 AM »
And is into bodybuilding and lives with his mother. Wonder what his screename was here!

moved in with his mother 2 weeks before this happend It seems like. Very politically interested also.
And seems to have been running his own company Geo Farm. Which is how be bought 6 ton of fertilizer

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2011, 10:57:42 AM »
A few kids that were there are saying that they're 100% sure shots were being fired from 2 different spots at the same time.

So one of the assailants might have dumped the weapons and was "rescued" out of there. The other guy was also tall, nodric looking but thick dark hair.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2011, 11:41:42 AM »
A few kids that were there are saying that they're 100% sure shots were being fired from 2 different spots at the same time.

So one of the assailants might have dumped the weapons and was "rescued" out of there. The other guy was also tall, nodric looking but thick dark hair.
A second shooter on the grassy fjord?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2011, 12:08:20 PM »

Thank god, that rules out Bob Chick....

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2011, 12:32:00 PM »
Something doesnt add up here.
 ???
Killer was probably someone they didnt want to admit, so they blamed it on him. lol.

this would make sense since in these situation the shooter virtually always offs themselves

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2011, 12:33:01 PM »
apparently, he came over on the boat (said he wanted to make sure everything was safe in the island after the bomb in oslo so the boat driver "drove" him over), then called for the kids, when 30-40 kids had gathered around he just started to shoot them all, and about 4-5 of that group got away.

Can you imagine going from "wow, Im glad the cop is here after the bomb is oslo to keep us safe" to him all of a sudden starting killing Everyone. wtf

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2011, 12:43:28 PM »
apparently, he came over on the boat (said he wanted to make sure everything was safe in the island after the bomb in oslo so the boat driver "drove" him over), then called for the kids, when 30-40 kids had gathered around he just started to shoot them all, and about 4-5 of that group got away.

Can you imagine going from "wow, Im glad the cop is here after the bomb is oslo to keep us safe" to him all of a sudden starting killing Everyone. wtf

yes i think a weird feeling goes through your body then when u realise

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2011, 12:45:18 PM »
I don't understand how the cops could arrest him. I'd think he'd be shot or would have killed himself..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2011, 12:46:30 PM »
I don't understand how the cops could arrest him. I'd think he'd be shot or would have killed himself..
have they talked about the actual arrest yet, details, anyone

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2011, 12:46:54 PM »

It isn't too hard to figure that out, he obviously feels he has done something worth talking about and wanted to make a statement, he probably will try to kill
himself when he figures out what he has done.

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2011, 12:49:00 PM »
have they talked about the actual arrest yet, details, anyone

When the police arrived he calmly lay down his weapons and surrendered. No drama at all.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2011, 12:57:25 PM »

that would suck,  hope they know how to interrogate the first shooter properly..  My guess is Noway probably don't have the expertise.

I mean they left 600 kids alone on an island with no security and 2 hours for cops to show up.   I don't think that will happening again

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2011, 12:59:27 PM »

He was arrested without any problems when they arrived. didnt shot at the cops or anything. I guess he wants to be alive so he can tell us why he did what he did I guess

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2011, 12:59:50 PM »
looks like leonardo decrapio
A

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2011, 01:02:40 PM »
that would suck,  hope they know how to interrogate the first shooter properly..  My guess is Noway probably don't have the expertise.

I mean they left 600 kids alone on an island with no security and 2 hours for cops to show up.   I don't think that will happening again

Dont be stupid.

1: Oslo just had  "TERROR ATTACK!!" guess which direction All the cops were heading?
2: Swat team were sent there as soon at they heard about it. Takes a while though because the weather was Horrible and they couldnt use the chopper, And then the're weren't allowed to land because the place was secured for bombs or something simular I think.
3: No one "left kids alone" they had a Camp.. Adults were there also, and political people were coming in to hold speeches etc

So you're making yourself look very stupid with sentences like that.
Shoudl have been security on the island though. But I assume they never had in the 40(?) annual years that stuff has been going on, I guess they had some when the big political people speak there I assume.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2011, 01:04:40 PM »
he was conservative Christian, farmer, body builder, hunter, freemason and gamer

his "friends" said he was down to earth, friendly and couldn't hurt a fly....  ::)

http://kotaku.com/5824082/online-gaming-friends-of-oslo-suspect-say-he-couldnt-harm-a-fly

I wonder what drugs he was on when they caught him, did they give any result of a blood test yet?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2011, 01:06:56 PM »
his "friends" said he was down to earth, friendly and couldn't hurt a fly....  ::)

Why is this a suprise? Most psychopaths are exactly like everyone else when they want to be.  Its very common for friends to not have a fucking clue At all. The Ted Bundy type.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2011, 01:07:52 PM »
looks like leonardo decrapio

yep all a hoax! this was just the filming of shutter island part 2..."shooter island"  :D

smart promoting!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2011, 01:11:22 PM »

Dont be stupid.

1: Oslo just had  "TERROR ATTACK!!" guess which direction All the cops were heading?
2: Swat team were sent there as soon at they heard about it. Takes a while though because the weather was Horrible and they couldnt use the chopper, And then the're weren't allowed to land because the place was secured for bombs or something simular I think.
3: No one "left kids alone" they had a Camp.. Adults were there also, and political people were coming in to hold speeches etc

So you're making yourself look very stupid with sentences like that.
Shoudl have been security on the island though. But I assume they never had in the 40(?) annual years that stuff has been going on

You probably misunderstand me.  Maybe Sweden is the same?

Do you have No security at political party gatherings what so ever? no security where 600+ kids camping?  So what if some of the kids get hurt or have a weapon?

"Adults were there also"   ::)