Author Topic: Anders Behring Breivik - Olso Killer face book profile  (Read 26308 times)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
Re: Anders Behring Breivik - Olso Killer face book profile
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2011, 02:05:42 PM »

apparently created his company and had it for (2?) years Only to get ahold of the fertilizer. Damn son :/

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2011, 02:06:19 PM »
i woouldnt surprised if that tool made professional "model" pics of himself for this purpose

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2011, 02:07:08 PM »
The news just informed that he has his own 12 minute long "story" on Youtube (have not searched for it) and also a 600 page (!) long manifest where he explains his ideoligy. F***** thinks he is the new Hitler...

looks like delusions of grandeur, excessive pride and just generally full of himself, for starters...

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2011, 02:07:18 PM »
The news just informed that he has his own 12 minute long "story" on Youtube (have not searched for it) and also a 600 page (!) long manifest where he explains his ideoligy. F***** thinks he is the new Hitler...

1500 pages long it says in sweden, which he sent to several right wing politicians.

Its as you metnioned supposed to be on the internet with a video also. I want to see the damn video

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2011, 02:08:15 PM »
looks like delusions of grandeur, excessive pride and just generally full of himself, for starters...

the base of any leader?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2011, 02:08:30 PM »
i woouldnt surprised if that tool made professional "model" pics of himself for this purpose

apparently planed this for years so you are probably right

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2011, 02:09:59 PM »
the base of any leader?

probably

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2011, 02:10:18 PM »
1500 pages long it says in sweden, which he sent to several right wing politicians.

Its as you metnioned supposed to be on the internet with a video also. I want to see the damn video

Yeah, even though he really does'nt deserve the attention I can't blame anyone for wanting to see it. It's like people gathering around an accident, you just wanna see what happened. :-\

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2011, 02:11:12 PM »
White people....barely evolved from monkees in the trees... ::)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2011, 02:13:14 PM »
Yeah, even though he really does'nt deserve the attention I can't blame anyone for wanting to see it. It's like people gathering around an accident, you just wanna see what happened. :-\

Here it is it seems like

http://www.2shared.com/file/M-s-2fBD/2083-AEuropeanDeclarationofInd.html

goes under the name "BerwickAndrews"  and apaprently BerwickAndrew his yt account

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2011, 02:13:32 PM »
If he planned this for years and theres rumors of a 2nd gunmen and over 5 tons of missing fertilizer unaccounted for then this could just be the start, him wanting to talk while in custody is giving me eery flashbacks to the movie Seven

PharMAX

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2011, 02:14:06 PM »

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2011, 02:16:20 PM »
"About the compendium - 2083

“The men the European public admires most extravagantly are the most daring liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the truth.”

You can see a movie presentation of the compendium by visiting the below links. It will not be available for a long period so consider taking a backup copy of it:

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v21123164bZCBQeZ8

After years of work the first edition of the compendium “2083 – A European Declaration of Independence” is completed. If you have received this book, you are either one of my former 7000 patriotic Facebook friends or you are the friend of one of my FB friends. If you are concerned about the future of Western Europe you will definitely find the information both interesting and highly relevant.

I have spent several years writing, researching and compiling the information and I have spent most of my hard earned funds in this process (in excess of 300 000 Euros). I do not want any compensation for it as it is a gift to you, as a fellow patriot.

Much of the information presented in this compendium (3 books) has been deliberately kept away from the European peoples by our governments and the politically correct mainstream media (MSM).  More than 90% of the EU and national parliamentarians and more than 95% of journalists are supporters of European multiculturalism and therefore supporters of the ongoing Islamic colonisation of Europe; yet, they DO NOT have the permission of the European peoples to implement these doctrines.

The compendium, - “2083 – A European Declaration of Independence” - documents through more than 1000 pages that the fear of Islamisation is all but irrational.

It covers the following main topics:

The rise of cultural Marxism/multiculturalism in Western Europe

Why the Islamic colonization and Islamisation of Western Europe began

The current state of the Western European Resistance Movements (anti-Marxist/anti-Jihad movements)

Solutions for Western Europe and how we, the resistance, should move forward in the coming decades

+ Covering all, highly relevant topics including solutions and strategies for all of the 8 different political fronts

The compendium/book presents advanced ideological, practical, tactical, organisational and rhetorical solutions and strategies for all patriotic-minded individuals/movements. The book will be of great interest to you whether you are a moderate or a more dedicated cultural conservative/nationalist.

Included are also demographical studies, historical statistics, forecasts and insights on various subjects related to the ongoing and future struggle of Europe. It covers most topics related to historical events and aspects of past and current Islamic Imperialism, which is now removed or falsified by our academia by instruction of Western Europe’s cultural relativist elites (cultural relativism=cultural Marxism). It offers thorough analysis of Islam, which is unknown to a majority of Europeans. It documents how the political doctrines known as multiculturalism/cultural Marxism/cultural relativism was created and implemented. Multiculturalists/cultural Marxists usually operate under the disguise of humanism. A majority are anti-nationalists and want to deconstruct European identity, traditions, culture and even nation states.

As we all know, the root of Europe's problems is the lack of cultural self-confidence (nationalism). Most people are still terrified of nationalistic political doctrines thinking that if we ever embrace these principles again, new “Hitler’s” will suddenly pop up and initiate global Armageddon... Needless to say; the growing numbers of nationalists in W. Europe are systematically being ridiculed, silenced and persecuted by the current cultural Marxist/multiculturalist political establishments. This has been a continuous ongoing process which started in 1945. This irrational fear of nationalistic doctrines is preventing us from stopping our own national/cultural suicide as the Islamic colonization is increasing annually. This book presents the only solutions to our current problems.

You cannot defeat Islamisation or halt/reverse the Islamic colonization of Western Europe without first removing the political doctrines manifested through multiculturalism/cultural Marxism…

I have written approximately half of the compendium myself. The rest is a compilation of works from several courageous individuals throughout the world. I originally planned to add a database of high quality graphic illustrations and pictures. However, the document (file) would have been un-practically large which would complicate the process of efficient distribution. "

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2011, 02:17:48 PM »
they report he originally wanted to use nuclear detonation

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2011, 02:18:17 PM »
Good find, Swede!

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2011, 02:18:44 PM »
Good find, Swede!

I want the diary!

Knowing for years that you're going to kill a bunch of people, making of a company for Years Just so you can buy fertilizer and it wont be suspect, and spending 2 hours killing kids.. And not seemingly mentally break down at all.  yet at least. thats a Very strange individual.

Norway is getting fucked by immigrants also so his "point" it correct. But Im sure that aspect will be ignored though. Would have been "smarter" for him to only shoot immigrants I would guess. But he just killed everyone he could. And because of that I dont think people will listen to Shit (not sure the migth have anyway but still)

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2011, 02:20:36 PM »
they report he originally wanted to use nuclear detonation

Mind boggling...think of that for a minute! The f***** is crazy enough. Norway does'nt even have nukes. Reminfs me a bit of the film "Twelve monkeys". An insane f*** destroys the world.

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2011, 02:22:48 PM »
I want the diary!

Knowing for years that you're going to kill a bunch of people, making of a company for Years Just so you can buy fertilizer and it wont be suspect, and spending 2 hours killing kids.. And not seemingly mentally break down at all.  yet at least. thats a Very strange individual.

Gotta admit, the planning and the cynical cold ruthlessness of this guy is unbeleivable.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2011, 02:23:25 PM »
Mind boggling...think of that for a minute! The f***** is crazy enough. Norway does'nt even have nukes. Reminfs me a bit of the film "Twelve monkeys". An insane f*** destroys the world.
apparently had acess to anthrax

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2011, 02:27:17 PM »
apparently had acess to anthrax

..there you go..

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2011, 02:29:10 PM »
Besides the point that its ofc Horrible. I get facinated  by stuff like this when it Doesnt fit the norm.

Goes insane  + blows shit up + kill yourself. Alright just another psycho.

But when you plan it Alone(?) for 2 years, keeping a damn diary and everything and no one notices it, create a damn buissness for it, activly goes around for almost 2 hours killing kids as in not just shooting One important person, and doesnt shot himself or anything doesnt resist arrest, doesnt want to take the easy way out.

Thats interesting.

Have anyone heard from xerxes yet? he lives in oslo, and rpetty central last thing I remember...

The media is gonna have extensive coverage of this guy so we will get all the details.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2011, 02:29:30 PM »
..there you go..

I read it too quickly it seems like lol. claimed he wouldnt think it would be a big problem to get a hold of it at least.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2011, 02:31:51 PM »
Besides the point that its ofc Horrible. I get facinated  by stuff like this when it Doesnt fit the norm.

Goes insane  + blows shit up + kill yourself. Alright just another psycho.

But when you plan it Alone(?) for 2 years, keeping a damn diary and everything and no one notices it, create a damn buissness for it, activly goes around for almost 2 hours killing kids as in not just shooting One important person, and doesnt shot himself or anything doesnt resist arrest, doesnt want to take the easy way out.

Thats interesting.

Have anyone heard from xerxes yet? he lives in oslo, and rpetty central last thing I remember...

since he is alive there is an opportunity that this can provide insight into human psychology ( and insanity ). Could be something to learn in this case even for professionals. This guy takes the profile of a "lone nutcase" to the extreme, and then some.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2011, 02:33:46 PM »
since he is alive there is an opportunity that this can provide insight into human psychology ( and insanity ). Could be something to learn in this case even for professionals. This guy takes the profile of a "lone nutcase" to the extreme, and then some.

"I just wanted everyone to hear my words and finally listen!"

I guess that could just be it. But man, 80 kids... cordinated attacks, He was also high up in a political party at one point, so doesn't really fit the loner thing either to an extent..

I mean everyone can feel like they want to kill someone thats done something, but that feeling often times goes away almost as fast as they arise.. "heat of the moment" but this dude though about it and planned it for YEARS. While keeping it togheter

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2011, 02:33:54 PM »
I read it too quickly it seems like lol. claimed he wouldnt think it would be a big problem to get a hold of it at least.

Yeah, well he did enough damage with what he had. 2 years and 300.000 euros for his "cause" is just mental.