Author Topic: Anders Behring Breivik - Olso Killer face book profile  (Read 26305 times)

gh2

• Getbig II
Re: Anders Behring Breivik - Olso Killer face book profile
« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2011, 02:36:35 PM »
since he is alive there is an opportunity that this can provide insight into human psychology ( and insanity ). Could be something to learn in this case even for professionals. This guy takes the profile of a "lone nutcase" to the extreme, and then some.

I think there may be a lot of disappointed people if we find out that he is not clinically insane but just have visions of grandeur on his behalf. Kinda like Hitler if you will. Thinks he is "saving" us from the horrors of multiculturalism and actually believing he was justified in what he did.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2011, 02:36:59 PM »
Yeah, well he did enough damage with what he had. 2 years and 300.000 euros for his "cause" is just mental.

He bought 7 ton (7000kg) of fertilizer, they estimated the bomb in oslo to around 100-200kg, And hey found 4 ton on the farm. thats still 3 ton missing. And they found some of it on the island. But thats no way Tons of it there either so. either he practised alot. or stuff is Missing.

and they still have Several eyewitnesses on the island claiming that they're 100% (might just be panick, but since they also have a description) sure Two guys were firing at the same time. Other dude was tall, thick dark hair with a pistol and rifle on his back.

Where the fuck did that dude go... probably got "saved" crazy stuff..

I guess they should find that dudes weapons on the island if there were another guy, if he didnt just throw them into the water, but police has been looking there already for survivors etc, oh well

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2011, 02:40:30 PM »
He bought 7 ton (7000kg) of fertilizer, they estimated the bomb in oslo to around 100-200kg, And hey found 4 ton on the farm. thats still 3 ton missing. And they found some of it on the island. But thats no way Tons of it there either so. either he practised alot. or stuff is Missing.

and they still have Severeal eyewitnesses on the island claiming that they're 100% sure Two guys were firing at the same time. Other dude was tall, thick dark hair with a pistol and rifle on his back.

Where the fuck did that dude go... probably got "saved" crazy stuff..

I guess they should find that dudes weapons on the island if there were another guy, if he didnt just throw them into the water, but police has been looking there already for survivors etc, oh well

Too early to tell but it is possible he did it himself. The eyewitnesses could be wrong, we don't kow yet.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2011, 02:40:59 PM »
What I wonder about people carrying out these type of acts, and planing this for several years, did it at no point occur to him, in a pure logical sense, that he might be mentally ill? To seek professional help for his thoughts/plans?

it's a big sign of delusions of grandeur,

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2011, 02:41:30 PM »
I think there may be a lot of disappointed people if we find out that he is not clinically insane but just have visions of grandeur on his behalf. Kinda like Hitler if you will. Thinks he is "saving" us from the horrors of multiculturalism and actually believing he was justified in what he did.

I would say he doesn't feel guilty at all. He probably thinks what hes done is was 100% needed. And is actually willing (and cvould probably do it good) to discuss his points. not the average looney thats for sure.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2011, 02:43:06 PM »
Too early to tell but it is possible he did it himself. The eyewitnesses could be wrong, we don't kow yet.

yes ofc.

The thing thats intereting is the description of the other dude doesnt fit anders look At all. And multiple people. could just be panic ofc. Or there are one more out there at this moment. Which might continue the attacks for all anyone knows

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2011, 02:44:21 PM »
What I wonder about people carrying out these type of acts, and planing this for several years, did it at no point occur to him, in a pure logical sense, that he might be mentally ill? To seek professional help for his thoughts/plans?

One correct thought but blown out of proportion by thinking about it too much probably.

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2011, 02:44:41 PM »

The thing is with pysycopaths that they believe everybody else is wrong and they are right. That is why they have to "enlighten" the world about what is "right".

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2011, 02:45:39 PM »
yes ofc.

The thing thats intereting is the description of the other dude doesnt fit anders look At all. And multiple people. could just be panic ofc. Or there are one more out there at this moment. Which might continue the attacks for all anyone knows

If so the plot thickens...

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2011, 02:48:13 PM »
If so the plot thickens...

combine that shit with a few tons of fertilizer still missing..

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2011, 02:50:37 PM »
Also seems like the fucker was shouting "victory calls" as in  "HES DEAD ITS OVER!!" etc to get people to come out from hiding so he could kill them...

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2011, 02:52:45 PM »
Also seems like the fucker was shouting "victory calls" as in  "HES DEAD ITS OVER!!" etc to get people to come out from hiding so he could kill them...

Yeah.. :-\..he saw people run to their tents to hide and calmly followed them in their tent to execute them. Shot people twice to make sure they were dead. Called out that the police had arrived so they could come out...and then shot them. :-\

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2011, 02:53:49 PM »
The thing with the two shooters... if there was something on the island that the sound of the shots could bounce off, that could be the reason they think there's two killers. I got caught in a shoot out or something and I thought the shots were coming from my right, but there was a huge building to my right, so it's because the sound of the shots was bouncing off the wall.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2011, 02:54:44 PM »
I wonder if someone got killed due to family calling them on their cellphone and giving up their hiding spots, now that would suck even worse, because I doubt you think about to disable the sound on your phone.. And the attacks were going on for two hours so no doubt someone called them..

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2011, 02:55:40 PM »
The thing with the two shooters... if there was something on the island that the sound of the shots could bounce off, that could be the reason they think there's two killers. I got caught in a shoot out or something and I thought the shots were coming from my right, but there was a huge building to my right, so it's because the sound of the shots was bouncing off the wall.

How does that explain people seeing another guy with dark hair (complete opposite to anders) holding/shooting guns?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2011, 02:57:49 PM »
He has now confessed to the shooting and bombing.

And has "told us alot about why he did it" but they dont want to comment on it at this time

automatically translated,

"The document has Andrew Berwick - which seems to be Breivik alias - wrote a detailed diary of how he went about as he planned the attack. He also has a list of their friends. He writes how he bought the ingredients for the bomb and what excuse he used to get hold of chemicals. In one place it says that he has enough explosives to 20 bombs. He also talks about how he traveled to Prague in the Czech Republic to get hold of weapons.
In several places he speaks of a new company of "Templar" to which he belongs, where one of the founders to be a "Serb war hero".
He concludes the diary with the words "I think this will be my last post. It is now Friday, July 22, 12:51""

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2011, 02:59:17 PM »
It doesn't explain it.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2011, 03:02:03 PM »
Hes said that it was cruel that he had to do this stuff but in his mind it was necessary , from his lawyer

Xerxes

« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2011, 03:03:19 PM »
Hes said that it was cruel that he had to do this stuff but in his mind it was necessary , from his lawyer

Sup bro, check this out:

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks/article4181891.ece

you other dudes will have to google translate it.. parts from his diary and message.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2011, 03:08:15 PM »
Sup bro, check this out:

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks/article4181891.ece

you other dudes will have to google translate it.. parts from his diary and message.

thx, currently reading the 1500 page thingy

"A short introduction to small scale farming

The following short introduction is presented in order to prepare the Justiciar Knight for the fertiliser acquisition phase of his operation. Justiciar Knights will establish a cover and must therefore learn the very minimum about agricultural practices. You must learn enough about agriculture in order to pass any scrutiny checks the fertiliser clerk may present in the form of questions. You must learn to think, dress and act like a farmer and become confident through study of agricultural practises and your agricultural cover. Before you move forward with the acquisition phase you must determine several factors when establishing the cover.

You should rent a small isolated farm which has indoor/shed storage capabilities. It is optimal to place your “acquirement/storage base” in a rural area in a neighbouring country if possible, as fewer red flags will be raised by the store clerks towards foreign nationals as they will assume you will bring the goods to your country immediately. Just keep in mind; not all nitrogen based fertilisers are suitable as a component to a WMD – fertiliser bomb. "

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: July 23, 2011, 03:13:49 PM »
from the manifesto. I covered up their eyes.

just found thy actual diary part of it

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: July 23, 2011, 03:16:41 PM »
"Thursday May 19 - Day 18: Wanted to set on a plate, boiling sulfuric acid, while I did some shopping in the northern town. I noticed someone lurking outside the door and saw the neighbour. There was a BMW in the upper barn area he was going to fix up for the owner. As I was about to go outside in full protective suit, he almost saw me before I saw him. I helped him push out the car and gave him the gasoline required to drive it to his place. I'm going to stick to nighttime boiling from now on to reduce my exposure to any unwanted surprises. I was very lucky today, something I cannot take for granted in the future.

It's essential to create as much goodwill you can from the neighbours. Use any opportunity to generate goodwill from them. This goodwill will be returned indirectly by them not probing and investigating. If you get a visit from neighbours, be polite and friendly, offer them sandwiches and coffee, unless it will jeopardize the operation. The goodwill generated is likely to be to your benefit later on."

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #122 on: July 23, 2011, 03:18:17 PM »
His Facebook is now gone, but this is his vision.

Anders Behring Breivik's profile (according to his own writings):
White Norwegian, Christian fundamentalist, Nationalist, Right-wing militant, Ex-member of the conservative Progress Party (which he apparently considered "too soft"), Anti-immigration Anti-multiculturalism Anti-left which (he calls "Cultural Marxists"), Anti-UN, Anti-Nazi, Zionist, Anti-Palestinian (he got angry with pastors who "marches for Palestine"), Member of Nordisk (a group that believes Nordic Europeans are Israelites).

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: July 23, 2011, 03:21:30 PM »
I will make a file that only contains his diary, its hard though since the actualy file is soooooooooo many damn pages, He fucking plans out EVERYTHING.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 23, 2011, 03:22:28 PM »
another kid with no father who lost touch with reality, became borderline schyzophrenic , sank into virtual worlds as a  way to virtually socialize and compensate for his lack of real life relationships, and wanted attention from the world. Most akwyards people had parents who had troubles socializing with people or were absent and didnt teach them how to interact correctly with other individuals.

Why kill young white innocent kids tho? I dont get this part.

There is also a possibility dude was a muslim but it's all a conspiracy. That considering elites in occident want to mix the lower social classes to dumb them down they didnt want people to  wake up and reject muslims in europe and did their best to hide truth, and portrayed the killer as a white nationalist/supremacist, a fact that would label all white nationalists (on the rise everywhere in europe recently) as psychothic just because they do not want to convert to islam, the religion of the invaders who breed like coackroaches.

Oh, well.