Author Topic: Anders Behring Breivik - Olso Killer face book profile  (Read 25953 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Anders Behring Breivik - Olso Killer face book profile
« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2011, 03:27:44 PM »
since he is alive there is an opportunity that this can provide insight into human psychology ( and insanity ). Could be something to learn in this case even for professionals. This guy takes the profile of a "lone nutcase" to the extreme, and then some.
he's just the first of many our occidental societies produce in our big meaningless cities. Schizoid individuals who seem like they re the nicest. Maybe that's the end of mankind; people all get crazy, and start wanting to kill each others and themselves. When you read this kind of news and correlate them with the fact occidentals, while living in the richest places on earth are also the highest anti depressants consuming people , a number that is constantly on the rise, with consumers being younger and younger, it makes you wonder how this will all end.

Maybe mankind, and intelligence are a mistake of evolution and at some point it starts destroying itself. Maybe we re not meant to go in space and colonize others planets and we will all die after losing faith, spirituality. Or maybe we ll become machines. But arent animals, machines already?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: July 23, 2011, 03:35:29 PM »
I agree. And it's rare they capture someone like this alive too. Most of the times they shot them selves when cops arrives.

he s a perfect product of today s society. A monster... who wants to be well known, who wants fame, and that his picture and story be posted all over facebook and youtube.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #127 on: July 23, 2011, 03:36:34 PM »
and Im helping him

"I’ve now ordered 50 ml, 99% pure liquid nicotine from a Chinese online supplier. 3-4 drops will be injected in hollow point rifle bullets, which will effectively turn it into a lethal chemical weapon. However, I am quite worried about any potential customs related issue as pure nicotine is considered an illegal substance. In a worst case scenario; a customs official will open the package, get a few drops on his skin and die, and I will have a full SWAT team serving me cock sandwiches at my door the next morning… However, I specifically instructed the Chinese supplier to send the package by courier to my company name, with extra wrapping and chemical labeling.

I have now made my first order for one of the chemicals required for my initiator from an online-based Polish supplier. I will have to order another 4-5 different ingredients online before I am done.

Needless to say; this is an extremely vulnerable phase. In fact, it is the most vulnerable phase of them all. If I get through this phase without trouble I will be very close to finalizing my operation.  I am somewhat concerned but I have credible cover stories for each individual chemical (with the exception of one) should there be any complication.

It has been decided that the operation will be effectuated in Autumn, 2011. However, I cannot go into factors concerning why, at this point. My current funds are running low, and I have less than 15 000 Euro left with a 30 000 credit backup from my 10 different credit cards. My primary funds should cover all planned expenses without spending any of the credit."

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2011, 03:39:11 PM »
oh SHIT, when the newspapers gets a hold of that...

Continuation December log

As already mentioned; I initiated a second steroid test cycle: 3 first weeks on DBOL tabs (40 mg per day). Weight increased from 86 kg to 90 kg. No side effects. Cycle cancelled after three weeks because I felt I had to prioritize other tasks.

Pistol training November, December and January
Pistol training was initiated in order to fulfill the government requirement for purchase.
15 training sessions in November, December and January was completed and documented. The application for a Glock 17 was sent in mid January. Documentation and activity requirement was met. I joined my local pistol club back in 2005 for the first time but have only sporadically attended training until November 2010. The fact that I joined the club as early as 2005 was a planned move to increase my chances for obtaining a Glock, legally.

Rifle training December and January
3 rifle training sessions was completed during this period. The intention was to acquire a minimum of experience with, Gungnir, my semi automatic Ruger Mini 14, .223 caliber and to calibrate my Eotech sights properly at 100 meter distance.

December and January - Rifle/gun accessories purchased

10 x 30 round magazines  - .223 cal at 34 USD per mag. Had to buy through a smaller US supplier (who again ordered from other suppliers) as most suppliers have export limitations. An alternative supplier was located in Sweden but it would have cost 1,5 times more. Another possibility would have been to use Jetcarrier (or similar freight forwarder which allows you to order from a US address) but some companies have no-sale policies to New Jersey for this reason. Total cost: 550 USD

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2011, 03:42:47 PM »
oh SHIT, when the newspapers gets a hold of that...

Continuation December log

As already mentioned; I initiated a second steroid test cycle: 3 first weeks on DBOL tabs (40 mg per day). Weight increased from 86 kg to 90 kg. No side effects. Cycle cancelled after three weeks because I felt I had to prioritize other tasks.

Pistol training November, December and January
Pistol training was initiated in order to fulfill the government requirement for purchase.
15 training sessions in November, December and January was completed and documented. The application for a Glock 17 was sent in mid January. Documentation and activity requirement was met. I joined my local pistol club back in 2005 for the first time but have only sporadically attended training until November 2010. The fact that I joined the club as early as 2005 was a planned move to increase my chances for obtaining a Glock, legally.

Rifle training December and January
3 rifle training sessions was completed during this period. The intention was to acquire a minimum of experience with, Gungnir, my semi automatic Ruger Mini 14, .223 caliber and to calibrate my Eotech sights properly at 100 meter distance.

December and January - Rifle/gun accessories purchased

10 x 30 round magazines  - .223 cal at 34 USD per mag. Had to buy through a smaller US supplier (who again ordered from other suppliers) as most suppliers have export limitations. An alternative supplier was located in Sweden but it would have cost 1,5 times more. Another possibility would have been to use Jetcarrier (or similar freight forwarder which allows you to order from a US address) but some companies have no-sale policies to New Jersey for this reason. Total cost: 550 USD

I called the steroid usage since he was self proclaimed to be a "bodybuilder"

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2011, 03:43:08 PM »
"Fitness/muscle supplements

100% Whey Protein 9kg, cost: 250 Euro, for increasing muscle mass, 100 g per day in combination with training, top ranked protein supplement, short protein
100% Casein Protein 2 kg, cost: 70 Euro, for increasing muscle mass, 25 g per day before you go to bed in combination with training, top ranked protein supplement, long protein
No-Xplode, cost: 50 Euro, pre-workout energy booster, this should also be used 10 min prior to mission
Milk Thistle Herbal Supplement , 3 boxes, cost: 45 USD, Ebay, needed to strengthen the liver when using steroid tabs (Winstrol/DBOL). As steroid tabs are toxic for your liver you should use this liver supplement (3 tabs per day during a steroid cycle)."

"February

Initiated third steroid test cycle: 3 first weeks on winstrol tabs (40 mg per day) followed by 3 weeks of DBOL tabs (40 mg per day). Weight increased from 86 kg to 93 kg. No side effects. Cycle completed with great success. I have never in my life been more physically fit than I am today. Strength increased by 30-50% which will prove useful."

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: July 23, 2011, 03:44:02 PM »

I called the steroid usage since he was self proclaimed to be a "bodybuilder"

should I start a massive thread containing his entire dairy? loooooooooong read, but interesting to say the least.

dude planned everything into the slighest details. Its nuts.

"I was unable to find a supplier of this product in my country. I therefore ordered 60 units of large plastic bags able to contain 50 kg content (woven polypropylene, waterproof and robust fertilizer type bags, excellent for storage and transportation of chems). Chinese supplier found through Alibaba.com, cost:  50 USD for bags + 290 USD for EMS shipping courier. Paid by Western Union.
Cover story; I contacted 30 companies, a majority of them located in China and explained that I was planning to order 200 000 units per year with intent for distribution in Scandinavia. In this context I wanted to order 60 units for testing.

I don’t like lying
, but I know from experience that you need a story like this if you want to prevent being ignored. These companies usually just ignore small purchases/inquiries.

I received the 60 units shortly after and they are optimal for their intended use."

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #132 on: July 23, 2011, 03:46:41 PM »
should I start a massive thread containing his entire dairy? loooooooooong read, but interesting to say the least.

why not, where did you find it_?

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: July 23, 2011, 03:47:43 PM »

i wouldnt mind reading some of the more interesting ones if u want to post them.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: July 23, 2011, 03:49:09 PM »
i wouldnt mind reading some of the more interesting ones if u want to post them.

the entire Diary Section is interesting as hell.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: July 23, 2011, 03:49:56 PM »
why not, where did you find it_?

http://www.2shared.com/file/M-s-2fBD/2083-AEuropeanDeclarationofInd.html

if you open it in wordpad its in the lower half somewhere, he starts talking about dates

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: July 23, 2011, 03:53:41 PM »
realised its waaay too big for getbig even if I cut it into small sections , might upload it instead so everyone can see for themself

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: July 23, 2011, 03:55:58 PM »
realised its waaay too big for getbig even if I cut it into small sections , might upload it instead so everyone can see for themself

Where did you get this diary from?Funny seeing another guy get deluded by his dianabol water bloat weight gain

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: July 23, 2011, 03:56:26 PM »
he's just the first of many our occidental societies produce in our big meaningless cities. Schizoid individuals who seem like they re the nicest. Maybe that's the end of mankind; people all get crazy, and start wanting to kill each others and themselves. When you read this kind of news and correlate them with the fact occidentals, while living in the richest places on earth are also the highest anti depressants consuming people , a number that is constantly on the rise, with consumers being younger and younger, it makes you wonder how this will all end.

Maybe mankind, and intelligence are a mistake of evolution and at some point it starts destroying itself. Maybe we re not meant to go in space and colonize others planets and we will all die after losing faith, spirituality. Or maybe we ll become machines. But arent animals, machines already?

humans are too...

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: July 23, 2011, 03:57:21 PM »
Where did you get this diary from?

he uploaded the entire thing the same day/day before he did it

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: July 23, 2011, 04:06:31 PM »
This is going to be another steroid scandal, expect steroid related arrests to be on the rise. I think  :-X

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #141 on: July 23, 2011, 04:13:14 PM »
This is going to be another steroid scandal, expect steroid related arrests to be on the rise. I think  :-X

Steroids and being a hunter probably slowly chipped away and degraded his subconsciousness and degenerated his psyche, to where he finally succumbed to "delusions of grandeur", mental illness.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #142 on: July 23, 2011, 04:15:53 PM »
....... and not adding anything besides that, making it sound like it normally would take two hours for cops to show up..

And there is a slight difference of having it in the middle of the city for example, or on a island where ....Everyone knows Everyone.. Security isn't really needed then. (in normal countries)  , Unless ofc someone dresses up to a cop and decides to slaughter everyone

And yes they were adults there, I dont know is you cannot understand me or not.. one more time ... there were adults there... Grown ups.. get it?

should be Some security present though imo.

That's weird, where I live 9 out of 10 adults would have been carrying a concealed weapon and taken this guy out quickly.

We have the right to defend ourselves.  Unlike you serfs around the world who are forbidden all the while your politicians are armed to defend themselves.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #143 on: July 23, 2011, 04:16:30 PM »
holy shit

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: July 23, 2011, 04:26:22 PM »

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: July 23, 2011, 04:28:29 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: July 23, 2011, 04:32:03 PM »
because Im nice like that

:)

I saw the pictures on the original facebook.

Weird as hell...

All the facebook pictures were added July 17.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: July 23, 2011, 04:32:41 PM »
:)

I saw the pictures on the original facebook.

Weird as hell...

All the facebook pictures were added July 17.

If he did set the facebook up intentionally to be found, why did he include the picture of his mom and sister/gf?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: July 23, 2011, 04:34:01 PM »
If he did set the facebook up intentionally to be found, why did he include the picture of his mom and sister/gf?

probably so people could "identify" with him unintentionally

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2011, 05:21:31 PM »
humans are too...
i implied this, considering we are animals with a more evolved brain, but animals, still. We re just a specie among others.