Author Topic: Anders Behring Breivik - Olso Killer face book profile  (Read 26312 times)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
Re: Anders Behring Breivik - Olso Killer face book profile
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2011, 01:14:10 PM »
You probably misunderstand me.  Maybe Sweden is the same?

Do you have No security at political party gatherings what so ever? no security where 600+ kids camping?  So what if some of the kids get hurt or have a weapon?

"Adults were there also"   ::)

I mean they left 600 kids alone on an island with no security and 2 hours for cops to show up.

....... and not adding anything besides that, making it sound like it normally would take two hours for cops to show up..

And there is a slight difference of having it in the middle of the city for example, or on a island where ....Everyone knows Everyone.. Security isn't really needed then. (in normal countries)  , Unless ofc someone dresses up to a cop and decides to slaughter everyone

And yes they were adults there, I dont know is you cannot understand me or not.. one more time ... there were adults there... Grown ups.. get it?

should be Some security present though imo.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2011, 01:19:19 PM »
You probably misunderstand me.  Maybe Sweden is the same?

Do you have No security at political party gatherings what so ever? no security where 600+ kids camping?  So what if some of the kids get hurt or have a weapon?

"Adults were there also"   ::)

In Sweden we have these gatherings for political youths yearly on different camps as well, and rarely any security.

The camps i went to back in the late 80s, early 90s were at a place called "Lidingö" and the security was non-existant.

If a gunman dressed as a police would have waltzed in there, same thing could have happened here as well.

But the police would have arrived faster than they did at this Island in Norway.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2011, 01:21:10 PM »
I guess this is going to change all of that.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2011, 01:23:21 PM »
....... and not adding anything besides that, making it sound like it normally would take two hours for cops to show up..

And there is a slight difference of having it in the middle of the city for example, or on a island where ....Everyone knows Everyone.. Security isn't really needed then. (in normal countries)  , Unless ofc someone dresses up to a cop and decides to slaughter everyone

And yes they were adults there, I dont know is you cannot understand me or not.. one more time ... there were adults there... Grown ups.. get it?

should be Some security present though imo.

Fact is the gunman operated alone without being stopped for 90 minutes at one of the largest political events in the country.  How messed up is that.

How did they not have security already at the event from the get go!?   And since they did not, why so little preparedness should something take place at the event?

Regardless of what happens in another town.

I think this will not be the situation next year, I think they will have security at political events from now on. It simply a mistake to not have police at such big events.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2011, 01:24:09 PM »
Fact is the gunman operated alone

So now you know more then the police and the people that got shot at?

just stop..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2011, 01:25:36 PM »
Fact is the gunman operated alone without being stopped for 90 minutes at one of the largest political events in the country.  How messed up is that.

How did they not have security already at the event from the get go!?   And since they did not, why so little preparedness should something take place at the event?

Regardless of what happens in another town.

I think this will not be the situation next year, I think they will have security at political events from now on. It simply a mistake to not have police at such big events.

cops are too busy busting people for seatbelt vioations and speeding 5 miles over and tailgating people. cops are all about revenue not them personally but the "system" is
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2011, 01:29:31 PM »
So now you know more then the police and the people that got shot at?

just stop..

You are missing the point totally. Or on purpous because you have no valid arguments, and you know it.

He acted undisturbed for 90 minutes, now do you understand?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2011, 01:31:03 PM »
he seems to have written a 1500 pages diary also.

Nothing can justify what he has done. Im im looking forward to see what the guy has to say for himself. Because man oh man it takes someone special to activly killing kids during 2 fucking hours... "anyone" can blow up One bomb.. Or shot One person in the head of the moment.. But man, for 2 hours..

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2011, 01:31:15 PM »
''One day before the bombing. same location, the camp, Utoya (kids are carrying a big boycott Israel banner)'' http://t.co/DxIGtEU

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2011, 01:31:57 PM »
He acted undisturbed for 90 minutes, now do you understand?

mostly because of the weather and norways first terror attack. Do You understand that?

I agree there should have been security on place.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2011, 01:35:16 PM »
mostly because of the weather and norways first terror attack. Do You understand that?

I agree there should have been security on place.

yes that's true, there was a lot of things adding up to make the situation really bad.

no one could have seen this coming, at least no to this degree

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2011, 01:36:58 PM »
yes that's true, there was a lot of things adding up to make the situation really bad.

no one could have seen this coming, at least no to this degree

That was the part I felt like you were ignoring. If a terror attack diodnt happen, and it was clear weather, cops would have been on site FAST.
That doesnt change the fact that there should have been some sort of security, but then again I can also understand why they didnt feel the need to since everyone knew everyone pretty much. No real outsiders.. and it was a outsider that caused it..

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2011, 01:39:50 PM »
he seems to have written a 1500 pages diary also.

Nothing can justify what he has done. Im im looking forward to see what the guy has to say for himself. Because man oh man it takes someone special to activly killing kids during 2 fucking hours... "anyone" can blow up One bomb.. Or shot One person in the head of the moment.. But man, for 2 hours..

I agree. And it's rare they capture someone like this alive too. Most of the times they shot them selves when cops arrives.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2011, 01:41:54 PM »
I agree. And it's rare they capture someone like this alive too. Most of the times they shot them selves when cops arrives.

Which is why Im looking forward to hearing what he has to say, if hes just a fucking nut, or if he could make sense of something.. (as I mentioned doesnt make anything right)

Apparently he had a 1500 page diary also. (I guess they found it at his place)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2011, 01:42:04 PM »
From what I can understand he did not like his governments immigration policies. He coud have shot the muslim immigrants, but in his mind it was better to attempt to kill the policy makers that allow them to settle there, (the bomb in Oslo).He then went one step further and decided to get to the next generation of policy makers by targeting the ruling parties youth camp.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2011, 01:44:47 PM »
From what I can understand he did not like his governments immigration policies. He coud have shot the muslim immigrants, but in his mind it was better to attempt to kill the policy makers that allow them to settle there, (the bomb in Oslo).He then went one step further and decided to get to the next generation of policy makers by targeting the ruling parties youth camp.

Hes correct. Not going by it the right way though ofc. I wonder how he comes across while talking

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2011, 01:45:08 PM »
i do hope he gets a difficult time in the penn

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2011, 01:45:48 PM »

He was always going to be captured alive its in his plan, he wants to expose his countries weak immigration and justice system, that he feels is being exploited.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2011, 01:49:10 PM »
Which is why Im looking forward to hearing what he has to say, if hes just a fucking nut, or if he could make sense of something.. (as I mentioned doesnt make anything right)

Apparently he had a 1500 page diary also. (I guess they found it at his place)

this guy needs to be studied extensively,

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2011, 01:50:30 PM »
He was always going to be captured alive its in his plan, he wants to expose his countries weak immigration and justice system, that he feels is being exploited.

it was something retarded like 80-85% of rapes in norway are commited by immigrants.

And in sweden its ......Oh wait, that study wasn't allowed in sweden since its too racist

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2011, 01:53:23 PM »
i do hope he gets a difficult time in the penn

I'd be surprised if he's still alive come Christmas time.
from incomplete data

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2011, 01:56:24 PM »
I'd be surprised if he's still alive come Christmas time.

gets shipped to a special facility where there are only other of his "kind" there, and then they play ball and cook food and have a nice time

no

..seriously

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2011, 01:57:47 PM »
gets shipped to a special facility where there are only other of his "kind" there, and then they play ball and cook food and have a nice time

no

..seriously

haha exactly

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2011, 01:59:45 PM »
haha exactly

in sweden in the facility with the worst sexual offender the PRISON GUARDS GETS CONCULING TO REMIND THEM THAT THEY ARE DEALING WITH CRIMINALS since they are palying ball with them, cooking food with them, playing cards etc.

no

..SERIOUSLY

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2011, 02:03:34 PM »
The news just informed that he has his own 12 minute long "story" on Youtube (have not searched for it) and also a 600 page (!) long manifest where he explains his ideoligy. F***** thinks he is the new Hitler...