Author Topic: Oslo Killer Manisfesto - Steroid information  (Read 43721 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Oslo Killer Manisfesto - Steroid information
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2011, 03:43:51 AM »
Considering the fact that I am currently working on the most dreadful task, I bought a lot of exquisite food and candy today. I really need to recharge my batteries and increase my morale before initiating the ANALFO mixing. Good food and candy is a central aspect of my reward system which keeps me going. It has proven efficient so far. Occasionally, if I'm really not keen on doing a specific sub task, I take a red bull, a shake of noXplode or an ECA stack - to get a jump start before jumping into something I'm not looking forward to - f example extremely lame or labour intensive tasks or tasks involving great risk of injury or death. 

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2011, 03:45:41 AM »
Funny thing is, i would call myself pretty anti-communist, anti-islam, conservative but to call this nutjob who kills innocent (white) kids "inspiring" i would rather convert to islam myself.

Killing muslims don't do the trick, because they will continue to enter in Europe... in his mind he killed the leftist white trash, muslims and homossexual lovers that vote in those that allow the muslim scum to enter europe. This was a serious warning to the leftist corrupt politicians... probably they will suffer too.

The governments are the ones to blame for this...

DK, you said yourself that you didn't wnat to go to politics because you might become some Hitler...
S

Meso_z

• Getbig V
when you can revel in this gorish stuff you know there's something really fucked up somewhere deep inside
:D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2011, 04:00:24 AM »
Killing muslims don't do the trick, because they will continue to enter in Europe... in his mind he killed the leftist white trash, muslims and homossexual lovers that vote in those that allow the muslim scum to enter europe. This was a serious warning to the leftist corrupt politicians... probably they will suffer too.

The governments are the ones to blame for this...

DK, you said yourself that you didn't wnat to go to politics because you might become some Hitler...

Yeah i know, i also know why he thought he had to kill these people. The problem with the whole thing is, he killed kids, and killing kids is the big NO NO. You never kill kids, because kids are innocent.
Now if it had been a party convention and he had wiped out the social democrats, the would have meant anything for his cause, but killing kids is fucking stupid and actually does much more damage to his "cause" than benefits.

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2011, 04:08:07 AM »
So what do I do when I’m not working? I’m in the middle of another steroid cycle at the moment, training hard to exceed my 92 kg record from July. I’m currently at 90 kg and hope to reach at least 95 kg. Perhaps ill even reach 100 kg before I end the cycle in 4 week’s time! I have a more or less perfect body at the moment and I’m as happy as I have ever been.

As already mentioned; I initiated a second steroid test cycle: 3 first weeks on DBOL tabs (40 mg per day). Weight increased from 86 kg to 90 kg. No side effects. Cycle cancelled after three weeks because I felt I had to prioritize other tasks.

Fitness/muscle supplements

- 100% Whey Protein 9kg, cost: 250 Euro, for increasing muscle mass, 100 g per day in combination with training, top ranked protein supplement, short protein
- 100% Casein Protein 2 kg, cost: 70 Euro, for increasing muscle mass, 25 g per day before you go to bed in combination with training, top ranked protein supplement, long protein
- No-Xplode, cost: 50 Euro, pre-workout energy booster, this should also be used 10 min prior to mission
- Milk Thistle Herbal Supplement , 3 boxes, cost: 45 USD, Ebay, needed to strengthen the liver when using steroid tabs (Winstrol/DBOL). As steroid tabs are toxic for your liver you should use this liver supplement (3 tabs per day during a steroid cycle).

February
Initiated third steroid test cycle: 3 first weeks on winstrol tabs (40 mg per day) followed by 3 weeks of DBOL tabs (40 mg per day). Weight increased from 86 kg to 93 kg. No side effects. Cycle completed with great success. I have never in my life been more physically fit than I am today. Strength increased by 30-50% which will prove useful.

That dude did some shitty cycles. Hope the media doesn't blame everything on steroids, probably will, it's an easier target then religion.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2011, 04:14:06 AM »
Yeah i know, i also know why he thought he had to kill these people. The problem with the whole thing is, he killed kids, and killing kids is the big NO NO. You never kill kids, because kids are innocent.
Now if it had been a party convention and he had wiped out the social democrats, the would have meant anything for his cause, but killing kids is fucking stupid and actually does much more damage to his "cause" than benefits.
actually acts like these killing any peaple wont do anything for a cause. there will be many people leaving the party that want stricter immigration because they don't want to be associated with nutcases like this.

I'm 100% sure Swedens party "SD" will take a dive because of this idiot..

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2011, 04:18:22 AM »
so this guy stacked anavar and dbol?  who did his cycle, tbombz?
Deep Tissue Massage

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2011, 04:23:03 AM »
What does gh15 think of his stack?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: To the ones having a mancrush on the "Oslo killer".
« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2011, 04:25:01 AM »
Agreed. He is a fucking spasticated mong retard.

Another angry dude that did a cycle , built no muscle, but started losing his hair.

O

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: July 25, 2011, 04:27:15 AM »
That dude did some shitty cycles. Hope the media doesn't blame everything on steroids, probably will, it's an easier target then religion.

already happens - they start saying that without the use of his steroids he would have not been mentally prepared for this ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 25, 2011, 04:29:43 AM »
so this guy stacked anavar and dbol?  who did his cycle, tbombz?

LOL

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 25, 2011, 04:31:21 AM »

Another angry dude that did a cycle , built no muscle, but started losing his hair.

Maybe he was on a a diet?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2011, 04:31:38 AM »
The media will destroy bodybuilding when they find out he used creatine...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: July 25, 2011, 04:33:09 AM »
One person with a belief is equal to the force of 100 000 who have only interests

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 25, 2011, 04:33:50 AM »
The media will destroy bodybuilding when they find out he used creatine...

You will see no-Xplode disappear pretty soon as well

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: July 25, 2011, 04:36:22 AM »

I bet he would claim "natural" if he posted on getbig.

One person with a belief the balls to inject steroids is equal to the force of 100 000 who have only interests winny tablets

fixed.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: July 25, 2011, 04:38:13 AM »
You will see no-Xplode disappear pretty soon as well

NO-Xplode (notice the name) will be banned in Europe very fast, so that such a thing as the bombings will never take place again.  ::) ::) ::)

It's like after they banned trench coats from high schools, all the shooting had an end.  ::) ::) ::)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #117 on: July 25, 2011, 04:39:22 AM »
I don't get all this no-explode hype...
S

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 25, 2011, 04:40:00 AM »

NO-Xplode is apparently a nazi-supplement.  ::) ::)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: July 25, 2011, 04:42:02 AM »
What do you guys think about no explode in combination with explosive frontraises?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2011, 04:44:07 AM »

are you completely oblivious to the very obvious irony here?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2011, 04:50:36 AM »
What do you guys think about no explode in combination with explosive frontraises?

Only if you listen to Amy Winehouse on your "I-Phone" while doing workouts and wear your Tap-out shirt. When anyone asks you, you tell them you're on steroids and listen to Death Metal.  :o :o

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2011, 04:52:25 AM »

This pictures surely explains something about his actions. I don't know what but I can sense it.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2011, 04:53:25 AM »

This pictures surely explains something about his actions. I don't know what but I can sense it.

Do you know what he is wearing? There is a reason why he is wearing this just as a hint..

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2011, 04:58:26 AM »
Do you know what he is wearing? There is a reason why he is wearing this just as a hint..

Apart from the obvious free-masonry, i think he was a closet homo.