Author Topic: 2012 NFL  (Read 54507 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: 2012 NFL
« Reply #275 on: May 10, 2012, 04:28:19 PM »
Flaco and Smith arent the same, not in the least.
Alex Smith is no where in Flacco's league when it comes to skill, statistics, and most importantly....WINS. (playoff wins, that is.)
Im not comparing his career only his play last season.

compare smith last season to any season flacco has ever played and its pretty comparable.

If he is on par with last season I dont see him being any worse than flacco. Im not saying flacco is bad at all either he is a good qb that plays to his strengths and away from his weaknesses, just like smith did last season.

Neither are stars, I wouldnt really consider either 2nd teir qb's although flacco is improving.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #276 on: May 11, 2012, 09:18:06 AM »
What??

Don't you realize that Flacco is the best Qb in the league?? Just ask him. ;)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #277 on: May 11, 2012, 09:31:44 AM »
What??

Don't you realize that Flacco is the best Qb in the league?? Just ask him. ;)

Yeah dude was wild for that one

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: May 11, 2012, 11:08:50 AM »

Yeah dude was wild for that one

It was taken way out of context. I listened to the interview on the local 98 rock news and it seriously did not come out the way Espn made it out to be.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #279 on: May 11, 2012, 11:10:08 AM »
It was taken way out of context. I listened to the interview on the local 98 rock news and it seriously did not come out the way Espn made it out to be.

ESPN is pure shit anyway.... i can say for damn sure, it wasnt his fault they lost

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: May 11, 2012, 11:21:19 AM »

ESPN is pure shit anyway.... i can say for damn sure, it wasnt his fault they lost

No, it wasn't his fault. He really is gaining so much valuable experience playing in all of these playoff games. 9 career playoff games in 4 NFL seasons. Flacco deserves his new contract and he'll get it. He's still attending OTA's and he's willing to play out the last year of his rookie contract. That says a lot about his attitude and character, IMO. Just because the D has Ed and Ray doesn't mean the Ravens are an old team. Having a great front office and scouting staff will allow you to be a consistent winner, year in and year out.

The defense will miss Suggs, for sure, but new stars are made every year in the NFL. Next man up.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #281 on: May 11, 2012, 02:54:03 PM »
No, it wasn't his fault. He really is gaining so much valuable experience playing in all of these playoff games. 9 career playoff games in 4 NFL seasons. Flacco deserves his new contract and he'll get it. He's still attending OTA's and he's willing to play out the last year of his rookie contract. That says a lot about his attitude and character, IMO. Just because the D has Ed and Ray doesn't mean the Ravens are an old team. Having a great front office and scouting staff will allow you to be a consistent winner, year in and year out.

The defense will miss Suggs, for sure, but new stars are made every year in the NFL. Next man up.
Flacco aint that good.  He is in the game manager category.  Guys like Brady, Brees, both Mannings etc... can put teams on they're backs to get the win.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: May 11, 2012, 04:16:22 PM »
Flacco aint that good.  He is in the game manager category.  Guys like Brady, Brees, both Mannings etc... can put teams on they're backs to get the win.

He's top 15 in the NFL. No doubt in my mind.

I seem to remember a 92 yard winning drive touchdown pass against the Pittsburgh Steelers this past season. On the ROAD. Something the Patriots haven't done against the Steelers in their house. We're done talking now.... ;)

Look bro...the Patriots are waaaaayyyyy overrated. Yeah, you guys beat us at your house but you know deep down you should have lost that game. Enjoy Brady for another two seasons, tops. You're starting LT just retired and Welker is pissed because Kraft has a bad habit of not paying his veterans when their contracts are up. That might have something to do with the fact that it's been 8 seasons since your last superbowl title.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: May 11, 2012, 05:37:54 PM »
He's top 15 in the NFL. No doubt in my mind.

I seem to remember a 92 yard winning drive touchdown pass against the Pittsburgh Steelers this past season. On the ROAD. Something the Patriots haven't done against the Steelers in their house. We're done talking now.... ;)

Look bro...the Patriots are waaaaayyyyy overrated. Yeah, you guys beat us at your house but you know deep down you should have lost that game. Enjoy Brady for another two seasons, tops. You're starting LT just retired and Welker is pissed because Kraft has a bad habit of not paying his veterans when their contracts are up. That might have something to do with the fact that it's been 8 seasons since your last superbowl title.
Epic butthurt  ;D  I seem to remember winning the AFC Championship game multiple times in Pittsburgh (2001, 2004)   Look, I respect the Ravens and the Steelers.  Only the Steelers can be in the same discussion with the Pats though.  :-*

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: May 11, 2012, 05:49:28 PM »
Epic butthurt  ;D  I seem to remember winning the AFC Championship game multiple times in Pittsburgh (2001, 2004)   Look, I respect the Ravens and the Steelers.  Only the Steelers can be in the same discussion with the Pats though.  :-*

Sure enough. Winning the Superbowl is what counts, hands down.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: May 11, 2012, 06:46:22 PM »
I would probably give flacco top 10 not b/c of his talent or clutchness but b/c he is a solid qb who doesnt make alot of mistakes.

there is alot to say for a guy who doesnt lose the game.

I dont know if he will ever be one of those qb's that is known for his game winning drives or late game come behinds but you never really here about him blowing games either.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #286 on: May 16, 2012, 04:49:16 PM »
I think Alex Smith turned the corner last season.  And now they've given him Moss and Manningham to go along with Davis, Crabtree, and Gore.  I actually think WR was a bigger need than QB this offseason. 

uh moss was cut by 3 teams two years ago and was out of the league last year

manningham made one memorable catch in the super bowl

and your qb still stinks

E
E

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #287 on: May 16, 2012, 05:22:10 PM »

and your qb still stinks

E

I actually have to agree... I believe that the Niners will make the playoffs because that division is shit, but will not get out of the Wild Card.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #288 on: May 16, 2012, 07:13:36 PM »

and your qb still stinks

E

I'm not a Moss fan, but if he shows up, he's a good addition. 

Manningham is an upgrade as a WR3.   

Alex Smith certainly didn't stink last year.  He passed for 3144 yards with 17 TDs and 5 INTs.  Completed 61 percent of his passes.  13-3 as a starter.  Not all pro numbers, but a huge improvement and far cry from being a dog. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #289 on: May 17, 2012, 06:26:34 AM »

You mean the Pats can be in the same discussion with the Steelers..We have won 2 rings since the Pats won their last ring..... ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #290 on: May 17, 2012, 06:59:35 AM »
You mean the Pats can be in the same discussion with the Steelers..We have won 2 rings since the Pats won their last ring..... ;)

So have the Giants 8)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #291 on: May 17, 2012, 07:05:05 AM »

So have the Giants 8)

Fuck!!!!
Youre exactly right... Giants have been ballin

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #292 on: May 17, 2012, 07:19:04 AM »
Fuck!!!!
Youre exactly right... Giants have been ballin

Giants may be more so, they did beat the PATS twice to get them.

Tom Coughlin > Bill Bellicheck ??????!!!!!!??????

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: May 17, 2012, 02:35:29 PM »
Giants may be more so, they did beat the PATS twice to get them.

Tom Coughlin > Bill Bellicheck ??????!!!!!!??????
That is the craziest thing I have ever heard  >:(......... :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: May 17, 2012, 02:37:15 PM »
You are right.  I fucking hate the Steelers.  Since the Afc East is garbage,  My most hated rivals over the years have been teams like the Steelers, Colts, and Ravens.  We always have to meet one or more of those teams in the playoffs every year.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #295 on: June 12, 2012, 03:29:54 PM »
The pats snatched up ballard off waivers..hahahaha.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: June 12, 2012, 04:13:28 PM »
The pats snatched up ballard off waivers..hahahaha.
trade bait?

wtf do they need with another TE?