Author Topic: FALLSVIEW: I'm CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 16839 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
FALLSVIEW: I'm CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 24, 2011, 07:36:46 PM »
Yes, I’m calling you out!!!  How many of us are tired of your selfish, idiotic gimmicks on this board?  Let’s face it, you hide behind your gimmicks because you can’t deal with reality.  You are not a genuine person, you can’t drop the facades, be transparent and self-disclosing.  You choose to hide behind screen names, such as: DR. FIST, The Disciple, Bam-bam and the lamest, Fallsview.  The last one is pretty funny because you always write in your post to “STAY POSITIVE”, but you aren’t following your own advice.  A central feature in personality is one’s self concept, which is all the feelings we have in response to the question, WHO AM I?  This is where things get tricky for you because you are hiding behind so many screen names you have totally forgot who you truly are.

Yes, your gimmicks are just you trying out different “selves” to see what works best in certain situations. The problem is when you overlap these “gimmicks” and at GetBig you are “Joe Cool” and at home you are “Limp Fallsview”.  This leads to role confusion, something you know quite a bit about.  You see, this happens all the time in adolescents Fallsview, not people your age.  It seems like you’re still living your childhood identity issues in your forties or whatever age you say you are.  Pathetic!

Your wife leaving you has put you in a state of depression.  The loneliness has become a painful awareness that your social relationships are deficient.  As a Dutch (Not Dr. Dutch-but close) psychologist said, “When people are unmarried, they often feel lonely”. So what happened in your marriage?  One can only think the trouble was on your end.  Your impotence more than likely lead to your anger, which in turn destroyed your relationship.  Anger is also known as “short madness” that carries the mind away and can be many times more hurtful than the injury that caused it.  Let’s face it Fallsview, your mind has already been carried far, far away.

Now let’s talk about your paid relationship with Middle Eastern bodybuilders.  We all know you’re dying for attention and you need to show all of Getbig how you “hang” with Fahti Krishi.  Here’s something to chew on:  WHO CARES?!?  Fallsview, you’re living in a fantasy world trying to escape reality. I understand that some daydreams and fantasies help one to prepare for future events by keeping us aware of unfinished business and serving as mental rehearsals but you really are lost in your “make believe world” and I truly believe you mix them up depending on what “forum” you’re on.

Oh, let’s not forget about your successful job.  Oh like you’re the only one around here that makes six figures.  Well, I have something to tell you, many of us on this board have jobs that pay great and we love.  You really have a healthy self-esteem on your many gimmicks but you’re only hiding a lonely, sick individual.  You get on here and post with that self serving bias so that it makes us throw up a little in our mouths.  Fallsview, you are worthless and unlovable.  That inner voice you hear while trying to fall asleep saying, “No one likes me” is true.  You get on here and post with these positive illusions like you’re the best and this couldn’t be farther from the truth.

Yes, you keep posting this “STAY POSITIVE” crap but I see through your posts.  You are gyrating and ready to crash.  Your posts have an underlying “rescue me” in them.  You are helpless and depressed.  You sit in your house at night and cower without hope.  You even cry, which forces you to don one of your famous gimmicks and get on board. You really are pathetic and worthless and you know it. 

Fallsview, you really should seek medical help.  You may be a schizophrenic and not even know it.  You certainly have the symptoms of it, multiple gimmicks, dodging reality, inappropriate emotions and actions.  Looks like Fallsview to me.  Looks like you have no chance for recovery.  Looks like you should be put in the “loony bin” and give GetBig a break from your senseless babble.

So let’s sum things up for you Fallsview.  We don’t like your gimmicks, we don’t like your arrogance and we don’t like you!  We’re not jealous of your income, wife, house, trucks and beautiful hair.  It’s not like we feel “incomplete” or “inadequate” when you post all your successes.  We just hate and loathe you to the highest degree.  We hate your shallow, attention seeking emotions.  You post on here and try to muster praise and importance while putting others down (that’s how we take it and we have the same level of education as a sixth grader).  So when you’re walking down Valintine Ave on the way to Brookhaven, examine your thoughts and ask yourself the question, “Should I really be teaching these kids”?  Why not just head down to Independence Park and feed the pigeons and give those poor kids a chance.   I hope you fall off a tall building Dr. Fist, Wecake, Bam-bam, Fallsview or whoever you choose to be today. 

Love, your GetBig Fans!

P.S.  How much oil do you have in those biceps?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
Re: FALLSVIEW: I'm CALLING YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 07:37:42 PM »
C'mon, I really don't deserve this.

GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!  ( I really do mean that)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 07:38:18 PM »
The fuck is this

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 07:41:40 PM »
Wow. Creepy. Very creepy. Alex ... you need help, man. At the very least, go get laid. Preferably, by a female. You'll thank me later. Yikes ...

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 08:03:28 PM »
I feel this is an inappropriate forum to voice these concerns.  I've never done anything to you but you berate and humiliate me.  How dare you?  I come here with good intentions and your thug/gang like mentality tries to destroy my reputation. You really are void of any feelings aren't you?  Leave Bam-bam and Dr. FIST alone, they have done nothing to you people.  The things you are spewng are just vile and inconsiderate.  Shame on you for doing what your doing.  You will have a higher power to answer to.  Good Luck, and...

GOD BLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REMAIN/ACT/STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 08:22:12 PM »
well, finally a getbig list Im a part of!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2011, 09:31:47 PM »

excellent thread
pure class

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2011, 09:35:03 PM »
As long as you keep it positive, bro, I really don't see where this could go wrong. 

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 02:28:24 AM »
well, finally a getbig list Im a part of!

shit, i didn't made it even this fucking time
North of Italy

io856

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 02:30:13 AM »
I liked the HugeRipped account

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 02:34:45 AM »
Wow, Fallsview has become Norman Bates....

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 02:35:01 AM »
I think Alex has finally lost it.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2011, 04:16:46 AM »
Excellent post.
O

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2011, 06:46:49 AM »
Sounds like multiple personalities are setting in Dr Fist probably wont like this.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2011, 07:14:43 AM »

what a fucking tool. get help alex you fat, sociopathic fuck.
b

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2011, 07:15:16 AM »
Alice

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 07:19:56 AM »
My work here is done

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 07:31:44 AM »
Someone must have hacked into Alex's account. 

For Alex to simply point out that Fallsview, Bam Bam, Dr. Fist, thetruthhurts, Webcacke and Deltam9da are all of his gimmicks is not characteristic of him.

Besides, Alex doesn't give up that easily, I smell conspiracy.

"1"

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2011, 07:40:54 AM »
The work people go through for this bull....amazing.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2011, 08:42:00 AM »
MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED....AND I KNOW WHO IS BEHIND THIS!!!!!

I WANT THIS GIBBERISH REMOVED IMMEDIATELY OR I WILL SEEK LEGAL ACTION!!!!!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU DID THIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2011, 08:44:59 AM »
FALLSVIEW!!!!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2011, 08:46:34 AM »
FALLSVIEW!!!!!!

You really are stooping low.  I understand you are lacking in something but to post immature photos claiming to be me is nonsense.

GET A LIFE...I'M CHANGING PASSWORDS AS I WRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2011, 09:33:37 AM »
wow what a drama!
North of Italy

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2011, 10:03:46 AM »
I'll take Disturbia's mental 'illness' over this masturbatory jibberish, any day. Get some help, Alice. 

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2011, 10:12:17 AM »