Author Topic: Best Evidence For The Existence Of Aliens.  (Read 44804 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Best Evidence For The Existence Of Aliens.
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2011, 06:57:41 PM »
Humans want to believe aliens exist cause they cannot stand the possibility they might be alone in an infinite dark and cold space. It's somewhat reassuring.

Not really.  Most  believe life exists "out there" because of the simple mathmatical probablity that it does make logical sense.  Only a simple minded egotistical being would believe he is the only living creature in a universe as expansive as ours.  Not only is it possible, it's highly probable there is life out there that we're unaware of, and/or that is unaware of us.  

Anyway if we judge phenomenons by the law of evolution and natural selection, if aliens exist and are more advanced, they d either wipe our ass in an hour or would simply ignore us.

Natural selection has nothing to do with a superior being wiping out an inferior being for the sake of it being superior.  If that were the case our entire world would be devoid of life other than humans and the organisms needed for our basic survival.  Your logic makes no sense.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2011, 06:59:26 PM »
Not really.  Most  believe life exists "out there" because of the simple mathmatical probablity that it does make logical sense.  Only a simple minded egotistical being would believe he is the only living creature in a universe as expansive as ours.  Not only is it possible, it's highly probable there is life out there that we're unaware of, and/or that is unaware of us.  

Natural selection has nothing to do with a superior being wiping out an inferior being for the sake of it being superior.  If that were the case our entire world would be devoid of life other than humans and the organisms needed for our basic survival.  Your logic makes no sense.
Pwned.  You can't argue with Uberman.  He will just get mad and call you a moron in broken english.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2011, 07:00:46 PM »
And why do Gray's faces look like they are SUFFERING??

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2011, 07:02:03 PM »
That actually might be close to the truth...
Another alternative scenario is that just right before leaving earth, one of our grandgrandgrand (X10000)son, sick of being just like everyone else, wants to be unique, wants to be special, and leave earth alone in the spaceship. He couldnt stand being a clone of a clone of a clone anymore. Something, deep inside his brain, wants to dominate others. So he wants to be the only one (god?). He leaves earth alone in the spaceship without a warning and watch earth, and the rest of what reminds of mankind, explode.

Human/animal nature at its finest, the last remnant of the process of evolution and natural selection. Then he starts another planet earth somewhere else in space with a teraforming machine, or travel endlessly in space without finding anything/anyone, or he finds another earth with dinosaurs on it, attempt to go back to earth, crash in the 1950s...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2011, 07:06:48 PM »
Do not post these bullshit threads so that pseudo-intellects like Uberman pontificate about stuff he knows absolutely nothing about.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2011, 07:08:04 PM »
Another alternative scenario is that just right before leaving earth, one of our grandgrandgrand (X10000)son, sick of being just like everyone else, wants to be unique, wants to be special, and leave earth alone in the spaceship. He couldnt stand being a clone of a clone of a clone anymore. Something, deep inside his brain, wants to dominate others. So he wants to be the only one (god?). He leaves earth alone in the spaceship without a warning and watch earth, and the rest of what reminds of mankind, explode.

Human/animal nature at its finest, the last remnant of the process of evolution and natural selection. Then he starts another planet earth somewhere else in space. or travel endlessly in space without finding anything/anyone, or he finds another earth with dinosaurs on it, attempt to go back to earth, crash in the 1950s...

Thats some good shit your on Uberman! How much?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2011, 07:13:13 PM »
  Aluminum with this degree of purity could not be manufactured by any Human civilization in 1897, so what is the alternative?

I am still skeptical about aliens existing, but this is logically consistent evidence to support the possibility of aliens....

SUCKMYMUSCLE
I am very well informed on this 100 yr old "airship case".
1. There are some doubts that the Aluminum in question was even from that time period.
It may have been placed in there many years after the infamous crash of 1897.
2. The town lost a lot of possible $$ when a planned railroad bypassed the small town.
Like Roswell, , crashed aliens in good for tourism.

Having said that, this case is still one of the more interesting ones out there

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #82 on: July 25, 2011, 07:15:23 PM »

end result;

I guess no more bodybuilding shows then  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 25, 2011, 07:18:05 PM »
I would love to know whats going on as we speak in secret sites like "Area 51".  I'm sure there are many more sites that we don't know about.  Anytime you have signs that say: "If you cross this line, we have the authority to kill you" then they must be protecting something important.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 25, 2011, 07:18:35 PM »
Humor is a strategy  of survival developed by evolution, by our brain, to face absurdity , non sense and nil and ultimately to keep us alive. It serves the purpose to reunite individuals, often at the expense of another one.
Like every thought and behavior that can be generated by the human brain, like everything you can see around you, everything that exists is strategy of survival. What isnt a strategy of survival cannot exist.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 25, 2011, 07:19:53 PM »
I would love to know whats going on as we speak in secret sites like "Area 51".  I'm sure there are many more sites that we don't know about.  Anytime you have signs that say: "If you cross this line, we have the authority to kill you" then they must be protecting something important.

There really are that kind of signs  ???

Isn't A51 a military base? What is there? Secret missile silos and couple of B-2's probably...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 25, 2011, 07:20:09 PM »
Nah i'd have the Alien slightly Ahead of True Adonis, and Sev in the mass department.  :D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 25, 2011, 07:23:02 PM »
You gotta read " Area 51" by Ann Jacobson.
The real truth from first hand guys that worked there years ago and now declassified is NOT about aliens.
Great read!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 25, 2011, 07:23:56 PM »
There really are that kind of signs  ???

Isn't A51 a military base? What is there? Secret missile silos and couple of B-2's probably...
It is a secret military base, where they are rumored to have top secret experiments of some sort. Security is top notch. If you pass a certain point, you have the men in black all over you ass in unmarked Suv's, helicpters, etc...  Yes they have signs that give them the authority to shoot you if you pass a certain point.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 25, 2011, 07:24:52 PM »
You gotta read " Area 51" by Ann Jacobson.
The real truth from first hand guys that worked there years ago and now declassified is NOT about aliens.
Great read!
What was it about?

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2011, 07:35:51 PM »
It is a secret military base, where they are rumored to have top secret experiments of some sort. Security is top notch. If you pass a certain point, you have the men in black all over you ass in unmarked Suv's, helicpters, etc...  Yes they have signs that give them the authority to shoot you if you pass a certain point.

Sum' interesting stuff probably going on there but of course proves nothing about aliens etc.
Military bases tend to be secret.

In Russia there is a mountain called Yamantau which is completely closed area. There are few towns near it which are also closed; only workers of this secret base live in these towns. Actual massive facility is digged under the mountain !!!

I guess one would be shot also if trying to get too close.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2011, 07:44:43 PM »

You re wrong.

They would do it if they needed something we have and wouldnt want to give them. If we have nothing they need and are vastly more developped than us, they would simply ignore us. It works exactly the same as relationships between animals / humans. It's the same principle everywhere in the universe. It cannot be otherwise. You re only going to get in contact with people who have things you want/need to increase your chances of survival. You ll give them something in return (or not) , depending of your abilities, theirs, and both your conditionnings. People are attracted to you if you have something they want/need to increase their own chances of survival. It not conscious, but this is how the subconscious works. And what determines who we re going to meet is prederminated by porgrams, in our brains, which are genetically embeded or acquired behaviors/ways of thinking inherited from our genitors, who inherited them from their own genitors and so on.
All these influences are not chosen, we are only the sum of what precedes us and generated us, our brains contain programs that will lead us toward some things and keep us away form others. And the main program is that we re here to dominate and reproduce taking control over the best genes possible we can obtain (depending on our physical and psychological abilities), or/and cooperate (with the ultimate goal of being able to dominate as a result) thus will increase our chances of survival and the ones of our eventual offsprings. Actually dominating makes you feel happy, and being dominated makes you feel unhappy. You only sucesfuly meet and mate with people who share the same kinds of needs / conditionnings / programs. But it's all somewhat prederminated. It means the people you can meet and the people you will never want to meet / go along with are somwhat already prederminated by your genetical and acquired conditionnings.
We are computers with a central processor unit calculating how to survive, what strategies to pick /develop, we are using our memory to store informations and compare them with new ones, we re using our frontal lobes to calculate in the near or far future how things will evolve, bio-computers replicating themselves and constantly adapting to threats for the sole and only purpose to keep replicating themselves. Absolutely every single life form on earth wether it is vegetal or animal, and in the universe, follow the same fundamental purpose.

As you age you ll understand.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2011, 07:48:10 PM »
What was it about?
1st hand interviews of old guys that actually worked there and what they did.
Lots of nuclear testing tie ins and related spy plane stuff. Really interesting read.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2011, 07:49:26 PM »
"uberman" is a suckmanmuscle gimmick, quite obvious.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2011, 07:51:39 PM »
"uberman" is a suckmanmuscle gimmick, quite obvious.
I'm not true anus, nor suckmuscle, I'm 'uberman'.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2011, 07:55:54 PM »
I'm not true anus, nor suckmuscle, I'm 'uberman'.
LMAO........I just google imaged "uberman...... :D

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2011, 08:03:22 PM »
On a side note you want to have an idea of what your subconscious looks like?

Press ctrl alt del on your computer keywoard and take a look at the 'processes' tab. Routines, scripts, programs, which all run simultaneously and serve a basic life maintaining/reproducing purpose (i 'want' to eat,shit, fuck, dominate, cooperate with, draw, play, listen to, love, believe etc) all coming from a looong succession of ancestors and having been selected by evolution. I could develop further here but i ll stop at this for the moment.

Windows desktop would be your conscious. The part you use to interact with others to obtain what you need.

And it works the same for absolutely every single human being. What differs from one individual to another are some of the programs/tasks that are running in the background. But we re all here to kill or be killed. We just cooperate if it means increasing our own chances of survival. If all factors tell us killing is what is needed we will. In most occidentals minds, these programs have been erased and they want to disapear.

Take a look at your thoughts/wishes/impulses right at the moment, and write them on paper. Write what you think, what you intend to do. You ll simply map the list of programs that are running in the background.

Want to know what other people think? what they feel like? just look at your past feeling, get into their shoes, they re just feeling exactly the same things as you, thinking the same things, and if you happen to learn about some of their conditionnings you can map their whole personality easily, as mosts follow exactly the same models and influences. They all 'want' (are programmed to want/feel) love, to reproduce, to dominate instead of being dominated...
They work exactly the same way as you do. But they might have more or less knowledges about human nature than you. They can be more mature or less than you. But the basic main programs are always the same. And everything else , the secondary programs , specialities, originalities, (i play guitar, i like video games, i like horror/funny/sci fi movies etc, i paint) are only serving the ends of the main basic progams; reproducing and surviving long enough to teach your offspring how to survive.

I'am a cell, you are a cell.
We re all the same. We re all cells that shape a tissu, that iself shapes an organ. And we re all suposed to do a task that we ve  mostly been programmed to do by our parents. This task is the socio profesional place in society. We re suposed to contribute to the big thing that generated us. Just like an ant is generated by another ant to serve the colony. We have no other purpose. Some cells are parasiting others by not working, contributing, or even attacking the other working cells. Cells (humans) communicate using domination, cooperation..submission. .share datas/informations, evolve. devolve...

From the smallest to the biggest scale, everything works following the same principles, it's infinite and always perfect.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2011, 08:04:41 PM »

This video proves jack...and as big as the universe is, it could be a billion times bigger and that doesn't prove jack either. Billions of planets,...must be something, no that means shit..that's like trying to convince gh15 that there are 7 billion people on this planet someone could be 250 shredded at 5 10 natural, even if there was 10 trillion trilion people on this planet gh15 would still say no he is juiceing the number is irrelevent. If there is no one out there ...there is no one out there period, however I do believe they're out there and yes I believe in ET''''''''s cause the ufo phenbomonom and the eye witness acounts and all that government cover up, makes me believe we have been visited but not cause the number of planets out there, very poor form of proof.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2011, 08:09:51 PM »
Humor is a strategy  of survival developed by evolution, by our brain, to face absurdity , non sense and nil and ultimately to keep us alive. It serves the purpose to reunite individuals, often at the expense of another one.
Like every thought and behavior that can be generated by the human brain, like everything you can see around you, everything that exists is strategy of survival. What isnt a strategy of survival cannot exist.

Uberman, please read about evolutionary theory. If you were informed you would not make silly statements like this. Pseudo-intellects like you are dangerous or at best misguided.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2011, 08:11:19 PM »
Uberman, please read about evolutionary theory. If you were informed you would not make silly statements like this. Pseudo-intellects like you are dangerous or at best misguided.
I have already. In fact i posted links on here about it, maybe you dont remember but i might be the one who got you into reading these things in the first place. Most of what i wrote previously is in fact the continuation of what i ve read, combined with everything else i ve learned.

I also have read about physics, mathematics, biology, psychology, psychanalysis, anthropology, ethymology, ethology, evolutionnary theories, buddhist , european and ancient philosophies, read (parts) of the bible,  i have watched movies, read novels, watched tv, browsed the internet, and i have observed people. I went from a continent to another. Lived in the carribean, europe, then north america. And then i synthesized it all. In fact i didnt choose to do it, it just happened to be that way, to evolve that way.

Oh and on a side note, what is a pseudo intellectual and what is a real intellectual, most importantly, who cares, does it matters ? I dont give a damn if you think im an intellectual or not. I'm just an anonymous average guy like everyone else speaking his thoughts on a messageboard.