Author Topic: Breivik was in USA just a couple of years ago  (Read 2921 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Breivik was in USA just a couple of years ago
« on: July 25, 2011, 10:06:54 AM »
Breivik terror act was political and targeted against the political party in Norway which he saw upheld the multicultural immigration laws and social model there.

The yearly political youth camp is where he would find most of their recruits and where a lot of them are immigrants.

Apparently there are several members like Breivik in a terror cell spread over Europe to wage war against multicultural Europe.

So that is his/their logic for the attack.

As usual lots of the news media is all over the map but they are starting to get the picture.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/07/25/norway.terror.attacks/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Breivik terror act was political and targeted against the political party in Norway which he saw upheld the multicultural immigration laws and social model there.

The yearly political youth camp is where he would find most of their recruits and where a lot of them are immigrants.

Apparently there are several members like Breivik in a terror cell spread over Europe to wage war against multicultural Europe.

So that is his/their logic for the attack.

As usual lots of the news media is all over the map but they are starting to get the picture.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/07/25/norway.terror.attacks/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Well, how many immigrants were killed? Is that info out yet?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
"Norwegian gunman targeted immigrants on island"

"Many immigrants or children of immigrants were at the camp, an annual event for Norway's Labour Party activists — a seemingly perfect target for Breivik who complained in an 1,518-page online tract about Norway's government, which has opened its doors in recent years for asylum-seekers from war-torn states"

"Hussein Kazemi, 19, sought asylum in Norway two years ago. The Afghan refugee has bullet wounds in both legs and an arm from the attack on the island.

Kazemi said the shooting began soon after he finished playing soccer with fellow party activists from Afghanistan, Georgia, the Kurdish regions of Turkey and Iraq, Sri Lanka, Somalia, Lebanon and other countries."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/07/24/norway-attacks.html

I actually gathered this from reading the news and interviews of the survivors, and about the political event itself. But it is also starting to come out in media now, although they are trying to lay low with this information it seems.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
"Norwegian gunman targeted immigrants on island"

"Many immigrants or children of immigrants were at the camp, an annual event for Norway's Labour Party activists — a seemingly perfect target for Breivik who complained in an 1,518-page online tract about Norway's government, which has opened its doors in recent years for asylum-seekers from war-torn states"

"Hussein Kazemi, 19, sought asylum in Norway two years ago. The Afghan refugee has bullet wounds in both legs and an arm from the attack on the island.

Kazemi said the shooting began soon after he finished playing soccer with fellow party activists from Afghanistan, Georgia, the Kurdish regions of Turkey and Iraq, Sri Lanka, Somalia, Lebanon and other countries."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2011/07/24/norway-attacks.html

I actually gathered this from reading the news and interviews of the survivors, and about the political event itself. But it is also starting to come out in media now, although they are trying to lay low with this information it seems.
Let's wait and see then the demographics of the victims.

I can tell you the demographics of the rapists and rape victims in Norway and Sweden.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
White kids defending the future rapers of their girlfriends is something hard to understand... Also I don't understand why this leftist youth want to incorporate muslims in their political parties... These fuckers are playing with fire...
S

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
I don't understand the multicultural agenda either.

Can someone explain this?

???

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
It all started in Rosswell in the late 40s...

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Breivik was in USA just a couple of years ago
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 02:24:48 PM »
Breivik apparently traveled to the US for plastic surgery

a claim from "another friend"

"Another friend disclosed that the right wing extremist had travelled to the US for plastic surgery on his face."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8660863/Norway-shooting-stepbrother-of-Crown-Princess-among-those-killed-by-Anders-Breivik.html

Must have anticipated celebrity status  ::)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: Breivik was in USA just a couple of years ago
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 02:40:26 PM »
i am dutch..
and the netherlands is getting a fucked up place...
a so called democratic country... my ass!
also a lot of problems with other cultures.
and people are afraid to act.
example the maroccans in the netherlands... a lot of problems with this particular youth.
90% of this population are criminal lowlife fucks. but the goverment does not do anything about it..
why.????? because they do not want to be seen as racists... bullshit!
same with the anti's, suri's and the slavic imports....
and do not get me started about religion... islam... it is getting crazy in europe..
i am glad i left!

but really this madman does not have the solution.... killing innocent people...
guy should pay for the rest of his misarable life!
but given nordic law he may walk the streets again in 14 years!

Be Happy,
Optimus

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 02:55:56 PM »
i am dutch..
and the netherlands is getting a fucked up place...
a so called democratic country... my ass!
also a lot of problems with other cultures.
and people are afraid to act.
example the maroccans in the netherlands... a lot of problems with this particular youth.
90% of this population are criminal lowlife fucks. but the goverment does not do anything about it..
why.????? because they do not want to be seen as racists... bullshit!
same with the anti's, suri's and the slavic imports....
and do not get me started about religion... islam... it is getting crazy in europe..
i am glad i left!

but really this madman does not have the solution.... killing innocent people...
guy should pay for the rest of his misarable life!
but given nordic law he may walk the streets again in 14 years!

I support vigilantes going after third world rapists, pimps and criminals in Europe. I also support vigilantes going after liberal scum in Europe that think it's cool to destroy the rich white cultures of Europe. We need a new record of 1000 by one vigilante.

The most dangerous are the liberal scumbags. They need to be removed from office and imprisoned or worse.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 03:11:25 PM »
I support vigilantes going after third world rapists, pimps and criminals in Europe. I also support vigilantes going after liberal scum in Europe that think it's cool to destroy the rich white cultures of Europe. We need a new record of 1000 by one vigilante.

The most dangerous are the liberal scumbags. They need to be removed from office and imprisoned or worse.
you know man...
i have a daughter, if some lowlife did something to her.. and i went after him... it would be me going to jail...
in the netherlands we have this phenomenon "loverboys" these are almost always maroccan young males that enslave young girls and whore them out.
when a father goes after these lowlifes , and beats the crap out of them, he will get jailtime..!

thes lowlifes know it and abuse the law overhere....
this breivik dude his action was on the wrong people....
he should have gone to the netherlands and shot  himself a way thrue the lowlifes.... nobody misses them.
just talking about it pisses me off.. lol!

dutchguy and droppingplates know what i mean....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 05:16:42 PM »
according to his own writings on his face book profile, he is also Anti-Nazi and Anti-Racist and believed Northern Europeans are descendants from Israel

but then again his face book profile was altered just after he was caught

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2011, 07:32:48 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/norway/8660863/Norway-shooting-stepbrother-of-Crown-Princess-among-those-killed-by-Anders-Breivik.html

Says this guy who was killed was an off duty police officer.

You would never, ever, ever find an off duty cop in the United States not carrying a concealed weapon.

WTF?

???

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 03:03:29 AM »
Says this guy who was killed was an off duty police officer.

You would never, ever, ever find an off duty cop in the United States not carrying a concealed weapon.

WTF?

???
Even on duty cops in Norway don't wear weapons, my friend...