Author Topic: Slight switch mid cycle??  (Read 892 times)

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Slight switch mid cycle??
« on: July 25, 2011, 11:21:35 AM »
Hi guys, Im just coming to the end of week 4 running 200mg test E and 200mg of deca every 4 days. I know it takes time and wasnt expecting to see any gains yet but havent noticed ANY increase in sex drive yet and was thinking its due to running equal amounts of test and deca?. Im thinking of dropping the deca at the end of week 5 and just doing somewhere between 400-600mg of test e for the second 5 weeks. Does that sound ok?, will stopping the deca cause me any problems?. Should I wait and give the test time to get going to see if my labido shoots up before I change anything?. Cheers.

lesaucer

Re: Slight switch mid cycle??
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 11:46:20 AM »
damn bro thats some serious dosage, you should lower it a bit

stilx

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 12:02:00 PM »
Im picking up on a hint of sarcasm there, lol!. 1st cycle mate, verly nearly 400mg of each a week, thought it was a good starting point?

lesaucer

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 03:12:46 PM »
Im picking up on a hint of sarcasm there, lol!. 1st cycle mate, verly nearly 400mg of each a week, thought it was a good starting point?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 05:08:07 PM »
Do 600 test per week and 400 deca... Generally bro-science will tell you (if you believe in that sort of thing) to keep your test/deca at a 2:1 ratio.  However, I haven't experienced any issues by not following this rule hence why I told you 600 and 400.  My only concern is that you haven't had an increase in sex drive.  I wonder if you have bunk gear because if you have good test, your dick will be hard within 30 mins of a shot!  It works that quickly!