Author Topic: 'i'm sorry, sir. but we appear to have run out of bacon double whoppers!'  (Read 4832 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V

bradistani

• Getbig V

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Oh, NICE!!

~

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
Onslow!!!

Absolutely...actually, I think he posts here.

I know Hyacinth does... "Richard, I will NOT have you going catabolic on the day I'm having the vicar over for tea and light refreshments."
~

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

hahaha He just found out he cant attend any more BB expos till he loses 2kg - fat disgusting cu_nt

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

I know Hyacinth does... "Richard, I will NOT have you going catabolic on the day I'm having the vicar over for tea and light refreshments."
He started out on Coronation St yeah ?  :D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V

Indeed.
~

whitewidow

looks like your mom lil bitch.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew

lol

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
looks like your mom lil bitch.
He's prettier than my mum - so thats why I molest your Mums asshole with a fire extinguisher but she's still not pleased - all those black guys in the hood sharing her round when she was 12 really set her sights high when it came to "size" - what do you use on her to keep her happy ? I wana be a "baller" like you - well not exactly like you cos you suck wart ridden cocks covered in two year old dick cheese but you enjoy the whey content in all that smeg so I wont dog you for that - im just not a lover of teh cock like you , but what can i jam in your mums ass to please her ?.  :D

bradistani

• Getbig V

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

"Bucket residence....lady of the house speaking...."

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V

"Bucket residence....lady of the house speaking...."

UNC-TV Sat 9:00     What exciting lives we lead.   :D

No, you may not have a number 22 with extra duck sauce; this is not the Chinese takeaway.  This is a white slimline telephone with automatic last number redail and has no relation to any business or trade, especially one of foreign extraction!
~

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!

i always found this gif fucking creepy to say the least, she's a fucking mantis :-X
North of Italy

Stefano

• Getbig III
i always found this gif fucking creepy to say the least, she's a fucking mantis :-X

X2

Could play the undead in a horror flick.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
UNC-TV Sat 9:00     What exciting lives we lead.   :D

No, you may not have a number 22 with extra duck sauce; this is not the Chinese takeaway.  This is a white slimline telephone with automatic last number redail and has no relation to any business or trade, especially one of foreign extraction!

haha, I am a big fan of British comedy's in general. 

Poor Richard....Hyacinth must have been a terror in the bedroom in her younger days to deal with that.

bishamonten

• Getbig II
Fatfuck "trainer to the pros"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

AHHHHHH reminds me of that broken back bitch in pet cemetary! Gave me nightmares!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
haha, I am a big fan of British comedy's in general. 

Poor Richard....Hyacinth must have been a terror in the bedroom in her younger days to deal with that.

I have often thought the same thing (I heard that Karl Kox cracked him one off imagining it)...

I like that show "Outnumbered" that they have started showing at 9:30.  Funny stuff.
~