Author Topic: Baywatches Jeremy Mackson in rehab for steroid use  (Read 7067 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: BAYWATCHES JEREMY JACKSON IN REHAB FOR STEROID USE
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2011, 08:53:58 AM »
It's obvious Drew knows nothing about gear when Jeremy was telling him the products he is using. Where does this guy come up with 200k, his BayWatch days are long gone.
T

DukeX

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2011, 01:33:53 PM »
"trenbolone... is this German?"

LOL

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2011, 02:33:43 PM »
When Hobie's  telling Dr. Drew everything he's taken/on,   Dr. Drew's thinking, "Damn, I'm on a lot of that shit right now and my liver/kidneys feel great"   

:D

Dr. Drew apparently has been seen coming out of HGH clinics with a hat on real low.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2011, 03:08:17 PM »
SERIOUSLY- all that gear, for what results??  And if someone has some knowledge on this WHAT WAS HE INJECTING in his stomach area???

Rabies shots.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2011, 03:27:01 PM »
Dr. Drew apparently has been seen coming out of HGH clinics with a hat on real low.

ha ha, exactly!!!   ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2011, 03:42:42 PM »
What a clown. 200 grand on gear and he looks like he weighs a buck eighty.
Model face, getbigger body.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2011, 04:45:22 PM »
When Hobie's  telling Dr. Drew everything he's taken/on,   Dr. Drew's thinking, "Damn, I'm on a lot of that shit right now and my liver/kidneys feel great"   

:D

ha ha, indeed, dr. drew's 86 years old and jewish and looks like a 20 year old aryan warrior.
Deep Tissue Massage

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2011, 05:08:24 PM »
In other news the Titanic has sunk
[/quot

raise offf these nuttz lil wannabee.

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2011, 05:21:48 PM »
SERIOUSLY- all that gear, for what results??  And if someone has some knowledge on this WHAT WAS HE INJECTING in his stomach area???

in the video he is shooting tren in the ass and HGH in the gut. might of bee test in the ass but the oil looked dark like tren acetate. He said he wanted to look like stallone thats not hard to do even when sylvester was in his prime. he looks better than stallone at least and dwarfs gh15.

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2011, 05:32:27 PM »
It seems you're having troubles dealing with your own withdrawal symptoms whenever you decide to stop chain-sucking cocks; suddenly you troll here. Just do us a favor and fall off the wagon.

How many times must I fuck your momma before you realize we have something special?  How many times must I fuck your momma before you realize ima be your new dad! call me step-daddy bitch I come through like the first of the month aint nothing like a holiday when I fuck her my way Im her worst nightmare her wettest dream we always do that freaky thing and when im coming to your house you know just what im all about dont waste no time get in it. keep on fucking till your moms head starts spinning woop that ass like  a world champ her bi9rthday suits dripping wet no im not playing how freaky we get born to fuck in my escalade caddy call me stepdaddy lil bitch!

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2011, 05:34:19 PM »
'celebrity rehab' sigh.. whatever next? celebrity down and outs?  ::)

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2011, 09:25:15 PM »
in the video he is shooting tren in the ass and HGH in the gut. might of bee test in the ass but the oil looked dark like tren acetate. He said he wanted to look like stallone thats not hard to do even when sylvester was in his prime. he looks better than stallone at least and dwarfs gh15.

Thanks, I had no idea they injected GH in the gut area.  I only know one guy who takes it and he had abdominal distension even though you can clearly see his abs.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2011, 09:25:58 PM »
Thanks, I had no idea they injected GH in the gut area.  I only know one guy who takes it and he had abdominal distension even though you can clearly see his abs.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2011, 11:47:06 PM »
The pins are mostly from GH use, as 95% of them are insulin syringe's, and at least he doesn't reuse needles like some idiots and actually stores them in a sharpie container.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2011, 12:26:03 AM »
LOL....200K worth of gear and a set of BRUTAL 15" arms to go with it......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

what a tool

exactly. this could almost be achieved naturally..minus the delts. i mean he looks good but the cost is just stupid..could be achieved with little or nothing
irongearco.com

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2011, 02:25:02 AM »
most of his gear looks to be human grade. Those results could easily beobtained with otc supplemets and very hard training. I know guys at my gym who blow him out of the water and they are natrural and always have been. these guys who workout at my gym are there everyday after work and workout for
2-3 hrs. They workout very hard and have alot of dedication. I wish one of them would let me juice him up he would be in the race for a pro card.

merrill1973

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2011, 02:44:40 AM »
If he actually decides to go to the gym and lift some weights, he's gonna mutate!!

;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2011, 02:52:44 AM »
How many times must I fuck your momma before you realize we have something special?  How many times must I fuck your momma before you realize ima be your new dad! call me step-daddy bitch I come through like the first of the month aint nothing like a holiday when I fuck her my way Im her worst nightmare her wettest dream we always do that freaky thing and when im coming to your house you know just what im all about dont waste no time get in it. keep on fucking till your moms head starts spinning woop that ass like  a world champ her bi9rthday suits dripping wet no im not playing how freaky we get born to fuck in my escalade caddy call me stepdaddy lil bitch!

What a terrible microcephalic gimmick. You're as relevant as a shitstain in a public toilet. How many times did your roomates pound your ass into oblivion for you to get to this state of (lack of) mind?