Author Topic: Jon Delarosa and Victor Martinez one week before the USAs - video  (Read 10888 times)

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
From working inside a 100 degree elevator shaft to a tough shoulder workout with Victor Martinez, we condense up-and-coming young bodybuilder Jon Delarosa’s day down to 5 1/2 minutes as he counts down to the USAs.

In this MHP QUICKSHOT Jon, 10 days out from the NPC USA Championships, talks about the support system that has brought him to the brink of professional bodybuilding. Will he turn pro this weekend? Stay tuned to Muscular Development.com to find out!

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/pulcinella-productions/4002-in-the-shaft-with-jon-delarosa-and-vic-martinez-10-days-out.html

Thanks for your support!
Mike

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Jon Delarosa and Victor Martinez one week before the USAs - video
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2011, 09:13:46 AM »
From working inside a 100 degree elevator shaft to a tough shoulder workout with Victor Martinez, we condense up-and-coming young bodybuilder Jon Delarosa’s day down to 5 1/2 minutes as he counts down to the USAs.

In this MHP QUICKSHOT Jon, 10 days out from the NPC USA Championships, talks about the support system that has brought him to the brink of professional bodybuilding. Will he turn pro this weekend? Stay tuned to Muscular Development.com to find out!

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/pulcinella-productions/4002-in-the-shaft-with-jon-delarosa-and-vic-martinez-10-days-out.html

Thanks for your support!
Mike

Support? What support? This is Getbig, go fuck yourself.

P.S: cue the elevator/shaft jokes in 3...2....1.....

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2011, 09:20:35 AM »
Support? What support? This is Getbig, go fuck yourself.

P.S: cue the elevator/shaft jokes in 3...2....1.....

You posted in my thread right? That's all the support I need.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 09:23:21 AM »
You posted in my thread right? That's all the support I need.

Glad I helped. Now go fuck yourself some more.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2011, 09:35:07 AM »
Cool video. I like Victor seems like a cool dude.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 09:44:14 AM »
Victor always has my support

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 10:19:53 AM »

Thanks for your support!
Mike

The truly sad part to all of this is that this kid has no idea what he is trying to get himself into.

There is NO money in being an IFBB pro, unless you either make it to be a top tier pro consistently landing top 5 placings in all major contests thereby garnering you many sponsorships OR you learn to hustle in the industry. 

What does hustling consist of?  Selling steroids, narcotics, recreational drugs, doing Gay-4-Pay, holding workout sessions with schmoes and many other things I don't want to mention.

Victor should know better.  Instead of mentoring this kid into losing his present career (Regardless of it being an elevator technician), he should motivate this kid towards working for a degree or solid trade.  It surprises me that the kid's girlfriend is a Nurse and instead of obviously telling the guy about the troubles of messing with illegal hormones and a career leading nowhere, she is instead slaving away in a kitchen making ridiculous amounts of meals for an overgrown behemoth.

The most ridiculous portion of this video is when this kid states that during his shift he diligently carries around a cooler with various meals and water in order to stay on top of his dietary needs.  That is bullshit.  There is no need to be that anal about meals when you are on the amount of drugs that these guys are using.

This is a sad case.  Someone needs to talk some sense into this kid..
"1"

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 11:16:31 AM »
The truly sad part to all of this is that this kid has no idea what he is trying to get himself into.

There is NO money in being an IFBB pro, unless you either make it to be a top tier pro consistently landing top 5 placings in all major contests thereby garnering you many sponsorships OR you learn to hustle in the industry.  

What does hustling consist of?  Selling steroids, narcotics, recreational drugs, doing Gay-4-Pay, holding workout sessions with schmoes and many other things I don't want to mention.

Victor should know better.  Instead of mentoring this kid into losing his present career (Regardless of it being an elevator technician), he should motivate this kid towards working for a degree or solid trade.  It surprises me that the kid's girlfriend is a Nurse and instead of obviously telling the guy about the troubles of messing with illegal hormones and a career leading nowhere, she is instead slaving away in a kitchen making ridiculous amounts of meals for an overgrown behemoth.

The most ridiculous portion of this video is when this kid states that during his shift he diligently carries around a cooler with various meals and water in order to stay on top of his dietary needs.  That is bullshit.  There is no need to be that anal about meals when you are on the amount of drugs that these guys are using.

This is a sad case.  Someone needs to talk some sense into this kid..
"1"

ya its so sad..and whats he thinking carrying his food and water around all day.he doesnt need to do that with the amount of drugs he is on........

you really need to STFU.................... ............ ::)

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 02:37:53 PM »
Agent69's avatar,

Right click, open image

Thread saved.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 02:44:26 PM »
Lee Priest says MD sucks so I can't watch this new video...   :'(

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 04:31:39 PM »
ya its so sad..and whats he thinking carrying his food and water around all day.he doesnt need to do that with the amount of drugs he is on........

you really need to STFU.................... ............ ::)

What, do you have an issue with reading comprehension whereby you need to reiterate exactly what I said in two sentences or less, or are you just a dyslexic retard?

You might have to take a backseat on this one and truly shut the fuck up.  I've trained with these guys, supported many of them and know the trouble they run into when they go bad on their financial responsibilities.  

This particular kid has a good attitude and is being blinded by the stupid magazine covers and illustrious IFBB card that isn't worth a food stamp.

I won't bother with you again,
"1"

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2011, 04:49:23 PM »
victor looks 10 times better than kai
choice is an illusion

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2011, 05:05:20 PM »
OneMoreRep is right. I agree 100 % with his posts in this thread.

Btw, OMR, I'm still waitin' for the envelope by my nightstand. ;D J/K. Well, sorta ...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 06:56:12 PM »
Good posts, as always, 1.

The way these videos portray bodybuilding, as if the only virtue in it comes from brutal sacrifice and endless self-torture -- the will to destroy yourself for something "higher" -- is FUCKING DISGUSTING.  Kids who watch these things are horribly misled.  There is nothing noble about what you are doing.  You are injecting needles in your ass and spending absurd amounts of mental and physical effort to "pick things up and put them down" so that, at the end of the day, you can live with a "perfect body" which is the envy of everyone else (or so you tell yourself).  Attempting to sanctify this process by ignoring what is actually being done (lifting weights, gorging your face, injecting hormones) and speaking only of "hard work," "discipline," and "self-sacrifice" isn't noble, IT'S PATHETIC.  And, just as it's said about jews, women, etc., a weightlifter by any other name is still just that -- a person who lifts weights so that they can look better than everyone else.

At least be honest with yourself, even if you are in the cult of lies, and can't bring yourself to be truthful with others.  To be so ashamed of your desires that you have to sublimate them like this... is sad.  Very sad.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2011, 08:53:33 PM »
Have you seen this "kid" with his shirt off? He's chosen his career, it's not repairing elevators, that's his day job.

Agent69

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2011, 10:45:25 PM »
What, do you have an issue with reading comprehension whereby you need to reiterate exactly what I said in two sentences or less, or are you just a dyslexic retard?

You might have to take a backseat on this one and truly shut the fuck up.  I've trained with these guys, supported many of them and know the trouble they run into when they go bad on their financial responsibilities.  

This particular kid has a good attitude and is being blinded by the stupid magazine covers and illustrious IFBB card that isn't worth a food stamp.

I won't bother with you again,
"1"
...If the guy likes what he is doing and can keep his shit together while doing it ..and grow from it as a person.who fukcen cares..ya alot of guys are complete idiots and they throw it all away because they think once you turn pro its all roses....thats there problem..but guys ike you are there to help..good for you for helping them out..
NOW LISTEN-----Iam a ifbb pro and Ive trained with a shit load of guys/ girls over the last whatever years...and I work have a family and I make a very good living while competing..oh ya ONE MORE TIME-- but when i compete I can miss meals everyday because Im on a shit load of drugs and still win..lol..--come on are you serious...
.....AND not every pro is a lazy ass un educated looser like the pros you may know and have supported .BUT...i do agree the guys who throw it all away for a pipe dream and cant even support themselfs are fukcen IDIOTS

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2011, 11:39:35 PM »

What does hustling consist of?  Selling steroids, narcotics, recreational drugs, doing Gay-4-Pay, holding workout sessions with schmoes and many other things I don't want to mention.

Victor should know better.  Instead of mentoring this kid into losing his present career (Regardless of it being an elevator technician), he should motivate this kid towards working for a degree or solid trade.  It surprises me that the kid's girlfriend is a Nurse and instead of obviously telling the guy about the troubles of messing with illegal hormones and a career leading nowhere, she is instead slaving away in a kitchen making ridiculous amounts of meals for an overgrown behemoth.

The most ridiculous portion of this video is when this kid states that during his shift he diligently carries around a cooler with various meals and water in order to stay on top of his dietary needs.  That is bullshit.  There is no need to be that anal about meals when you are on the amount of drugs that these guys are using.

This is a sad case.  Someone needs to talk some sense into this kid..
"1"

Elevator repairmen can make good money--many are making 6 figs---more than they would as a run of mill bbing Pro...

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 12:15:08 AM »
Elevator repairmen can make good money--many are making 6 figs---more than they would as a run of mill bbing Pro...
This is actually true.  It's a great paying job.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2011, 12:16:47 AM »
This is actually true.  It's a great paying job.
And He's in NYC---although, the Union fees/dues are what kills it.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2011, 12:42:02 AM »
And He's in NYC---although, the Union fees/dues are what kills it.

i don't understand it. why do people want to live in new york? it seems like there is the really wealthy can afford a huge APARTMENT or poverty
irongearco.com

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2011, 01:27:03 AM »

i don't understand it. why do people want to live in new york? it seems like there is the really wealthy can afford a huge APARTMENT or poverty
Wh knows, I think dude was born there

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2011, 02:45:18 AM »

NOW LISTEN-----Iam a ifbb pro

Really ?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2011, 03:29:40 AM »
why the hate about him?... he works a hands on job, isnt a prick, loves bodybuilding and is quite good at it..

onemorerep, your a very bitter/negative individual!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2011, 03:33:46 AM »
why the hate about him?... he works a hands on job, isnt a prick, loves bodybuilding and is quite good at it..

onemorerep, your a very bitter/negative individual!

Wouldn't you be if your anus was used as a recipient by so many?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2011, 03:36:36 AM »
Wouldn't you be if your anus was used as a recipient by so many?

im sure he's quite happy with multiple probings, or he wouldnt hang around in mens toilets......